Its been over 10 years since haruhi

>its been over 10 years since haruhi
>i'm only just now realizing that they were called the SOS brigade because SOS is a call for help and they were trying to help people with their little problems

They only did that for about 5 episodes.

I_dont_have_a_slowpoke_slow_enough_for_this.jpg

even so i thought it was just a retarded name that a retard came up with

Just goes to show how fucking retarded Haruhi loving Gaiafags were and still are.

>tfw Haruhi will never help you with your little problem

>gaia
you're not supposed to know that i have an account and trap avatar yet you do anyways

Ten years later and I still don't get the appeal of the show.

Off yourself.

>Haruhifags

A friend of mine is watching it for the first time just now, I re-watched the first 6 episodes chronologically and they're fucking perfect. Would fit together as a great self-contained movie. I love Haruhi and wish I was Kyon so I could let her know that.

Kyon is so fucking gay. He even has a fetish for weird girls like her and STILL doest tap that. Instead going with the standard moeblob who cant help herself compared to the genetically perfect women who may or may not be a god.

Never made it through endless eight

Still have no regrets the movie was pretty good though

its ok at least he gets with yuki in the spinoff
:^)))))))))))))))

shittiest ending ever

My only wish is that someday we can get proper continuation and closure.

Did it even do that well?

How did it end?

he screams that he loves her while fireworks are going off and she doesnt hear him and then it just ends. this is also with him having no development in the entire series

>he gets with yuki
Reading's pretty hard

>HE DIDNT WATCH IT

He dosn't know

>help people
more like make it worse

>S2 never

That's not the same Yuki as the one in the normal show though.

yall needa into reading comprehension. he doesnt get with her and its shit

I get it, but aside from that it just isn't even the same yuki.

>except the basist

I thought it was Haruhi's signal for help out of her boredom.

>Tfw the Nagato Yukiverse is at the mercy of the space entity and his army of computer girls

Wow Kyon, way to potentially doom the universe by fucking up literally tens of thousands of times in a loop

No it doesn't you fucking baka.