A message from the future

As soon as Naruto stops airing everyone will forget it ever existed and stop talking about it.

Just like Re:Zero.

People have already stopped talking about it for the most part. All the Naruto-focused forums are dead now.

It's just a series that didn't bring anything particularly novel or groundbreaking to an already stagnant genre, and took whatever redeeming qualities it did have and shat all over them in its second half because the author was clearly losing interest in his own work and didn't have any real direction in mind.

>It's just a series that didn't bring anything particularly novel or groundbreaking to an already stagnant genre, and took whatever redeeming qualities it did have and shat all over them in its second half because the author was clearly losing interest in his own work and didn't have any real direction in mind.

Why are you suddenly talking about Bleach?

That post could apply to a lot of long running shounen

Bleach being a shit manga doesn't somehow magically make Naruto a good one. Both Kubo and Kishimoto have the intelligence of a rock.

Yes, but Kubo's rock is larger than Kishimoto's one.

Just like what?

Tybn

>People have already stopped talking about it for the most part
Not really, they just moved to social media. There's a massive anime fanbase around naruto and other normalfag shitshows collecting on instagram, twitter, facebook, and whatever other social media sites people use. I only know this because I was curious.

The Naruto anime order is so fucked right now I don't understand how any anime-only fans can deal with the level of retardation that's going on.

>manga is over but new filler is being made
>Naruto and Sasuke still haven't had their final fight
MEANWHILE...
>The Last came out TWO YEARS AGO
>Boruto manga announced and released
>Boruto movie made
>and Shippuden STILL HASN'T ENDED

Like what the fuck is going on?

>It's just a series that didn't bring anything particularly novel or groundbreaking to an already stagnant genre...
It gave us a standard for mediocrity, which bleach, one piece, fairy tail and many others continue to conform to.
Also largely responsible for people getting stupid ideas about shinobi.

Giving more time to the Bort mango so they have enough material for the anime

Betting they are delaying the naruto anime so they chan pick up bolt's story shortly there after. although it's monthly which never adapts well

Does anyone actually give a fuck about a Boruto anime?

narutards

Kids watched/read Naruto because it was on, not because it was good.

>Implying there won't be a Naruto Z kai without flashbacks

Kubo's rocks are prettier though because of Kubo's fashion

What a fail, let me show you how it's done.

That would actually make it 10x more bearable.

You forget, that they are gonna sell the shit out of the series. Similar to Dragonball...

the damage done to our board will never be fixed tho

That's because we'll all be dead by then