>He watches anime with literally only girls in it

Why do you do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xo3Tpw-zLkM?t=37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because i like girls.

>watch anime full of girls and only one guy
>only guy is a pedophile

Because I am not gay. Watching sweaty, buff men is gay.

I want to be the little girl.

how else am I supposed to relate to the characters?

Why not?

because boys aree gross. Why would I watch them?

T O K Y O
O
K
Y
O

I'm not gay.

That seems harder to find than it sounds. There's usually at least one male side character or background character.

>He cares about gender ratio
And I thought only SJW that cares about it.

>only girls have special transformation power

>MC is a MAN!!! who has the same power because plot!

such originality, they should give me an Oscar

You sound gay

most anime male protagonists are beta and cringy as fuck. if they are based, they tend to be an empty shell so that people can project themselves to them or they are blatantly fanservice for female/gay audiences.

this is the trope for 90%-99% of any anime.

so all men who watch sports are gay? i doubt that since my dad loves sports and has 7 kids

Yes and
>your "dad"

if the MC was not beta then the plot might actually move forward!

can't have plot moving at a reasonable pace cause you might end your story in less than 50 novels!

Your dad is gay

2D girls are glorious.

There are not as many stupid cliches in anime with only girls.
If there's one guy it usually turns into harem shit, with a few exceptions like NNB or Galaxy Angels.
And the more guys there are, the greater likelihood of the show descending into dumb shit.
And this continues all the way to the opposite end of the spectrum.

>He watches anime with boys in it

Why do you do this?

Why would you want to look at men? Anime characters are too perfect for you to idolize or self insert into as, but they're not sexy or attractive enough to warrant a desire to look at them (unless you like to blow cock). All media should be female-cast only.

> they're not sexy or attractive enough to warrant a desire to look at them
this nigga

I do sympathize with male MC being the only guy for miles.

The women in these harem plots are all violent the instant any of their actions could be construed as interest in another woman. I would probably fear for my life too and avoid them once I realize I am the prey not the predator.

What would be a change in setting would be a guy entering these women only special snowflake institution who already has a SO.

The formula seems to always have these guys as nobodies with few friends until their talent is discovered so you can self-insert because you are a no talent just like him.

I agree on the self-insert part. It's so fucking commonplace that I actually am excited when I find an anime that strives away from it.

Take re:zero for example. This is the MC at the first fucking episode.
>hey guys i have no friends
>look my only phone contacts are mom and dad
>i play videogames all day every day
>did i mention that i have no friends>?
>oh look, a cute female, time to act like a complete fucking autist
>haha i am a gamer, i compare this new world with rpgs and i understand rpg tropes and references
>DID I MENTION THAT I LITERALLY HAVE 0 FRIENDS??? xDxD

bitch if i wanted to read about the story of such an mc, i would just read my diary.

i mean, nothing bad with a loser mc, but at this point it is obvious that they are doing it because it is the current anime "meta" and pretty much the safest choice.

>Take re:zero for example
Maybe you should start by not watching trash.

There's an anime and VN called Grisaia which is exactly what you described.
A roguish, badass MC comes to a school with literal special snowflake girls and he makes them all his bitches. You might like it.

I personally hate it more than anything I have seen in my life. I tried the VN and .... oh god hold on I got to step away and breath for a minute...
Ok, I made a copypasta about this fucking game, and to this day I still get mad when I think about it. Just the thought of that autistic faggot fucking coldsteel MC piece of shit just sends me into a blind autismal rage, but I can't help it. Holllly fuckkk I tried to forget about it but I cant. oohh god damn you GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU YOU PIECEOF SHIT ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO RUIN EVERYTHING FUCK YOUUUU
YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE IN EVERYYTHING
WHY DONT YOU GO SUCK A BIG FAT COCK YOU GAY FUCKING HOMO FAGGOT HOLFY FUCKAROONY YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU JUST WANT TO SUCK SOME JAP COCK HUH? ?? ???? FUCK YOU YOU FUCK YOUUUUuu

More often than not, anime with only girls in it ends up just being yurishit, which I hate. Harems are bad too, but not as bad as yuri.

>Not liking Juicy Yuuji

i can't help it, unironically interested at how the story's gonna end. which is extra frustrating since a better mc would make watching it much more bearable.

get that Shit out of my face

This board is for little girls only, oniichans stay out.

Living in a world where things are only black and white must be pretty good.

>>hey guys i have no friends
>>look my only phone contacts are mom and dad
>>i play videogames all day every day
>>did i mention that i have no friends>?
>>oh look, a cute female, time to act like a complete fucking autist
>>haha i am a gamer, i compare this new world with rpgs and i understand rpg tropes and references
>>DID I MENTION THAT I LITERALLY HAVE 0 FRIENDS??? xDxD
god this annoyed me so much. yes we get it, you expect your audience to be 99% losers so you make the MC a loser too so they can relate. no need to shove it down our throats.

Because I am so removed from society that even the site of male characters interacting with cute girls make me extremely jealous. Also it makes it easier to pretend all the characters are lesbians.

Azumanga Daioh?
See , ,

It is, gayboy.

It's the only way I can see qt girls

Or you know, you could watch something and not expect the characters to exist only to fulfill your sexual desire. Like maybe watch something for the plot.

Most female anime protagonists are beta and cringy as fuck too. You just ignore that because you want to fuck them.

Because anime is an escape from depression and anxiety and misery. Seeing cute things and getting attached to the cute characters with no fear of tragedy happening to them is a fantastic out.
iirc Romans painted pretty girly pictures on the inside of their shields to remind them of cute things while suffering in combat.

But yeah girls are cuter than guys. Sound cuter too. Makes me happier.
Only one I can think of where the guys were actually kind of cute in a straight way was Nozaki-kun.

Oh and I do watch shows/read manga with male characters but that's usually when I want drama and shit since that's usually where it is. Or when I want ecchi which is another escape, like mangaka's assistants or whatever. %90 girls.

>romans painted waifus on their shields

sauce on this?

I read it on /k/ twice so I just have faith
Might've been Greeks I dunno.

Cute girls heal my soul

Well, I'm just gonna be honest with you, being the innate loser that I am, I almost never hang out with women, so to balance that out I watch anime with only girls in it because it's cute and make me feel good.

Literally gay

At least you didn't open with

>He only watches anime with literally girls in it

Helps me fall asleep after a long day of slaving for the government.

I've been here since before I became an oniichan.

>openly admitting you are a virgin loser
kek

Grisaia has Kazuki, redeeming any of her brothers flaws.

>being a slave to the vaginal-jew

Fuck off tumblr

It's not like I didn't try. But nowadays, most anime with male MCs are hollow self-inserts.

To be fair to him, he's a namefag. They're losers by nature.

I like anime with cute girls doing cute things because they give me this illusion of hanging out with cute girls, a thing I never did in my sad and pathetic life.

youtu.be/Xo3Tpw-zLkM?t=37s

This is bait but

Anime girls act like pets. The same reasons lonely people want pets are largely the reasons lonely people watch anime with only or lots of girls in them.

They are cute and comforting. The people in this thread that are saying they watch anime like this because they like girls are confused. Real girls can be seductive and or motherly, but rarely cute. Children can be cute but rarely.

Just imagine a pet being cute, an anime girl being cute, and a real life girl being cute. Imagine those things, and which two have that "healing comfort feeling"? Especially if you take away girlfriend-romantic-moments when imagining real girls, since these are anime girls with other anime girls being cute, not a romance anime.

It is pets that are cute. You know it to be true

What the fuck do you keep as pets, if that's what you think? Alternatively, stop watching shit tier anime.

Fag

Well fuck. Figures it went to the cancer threads.

At least we will always have the explosion.

Because I am a girl.

>Anime girls act like pets.

>my dad
You mean your mother's husband?

That is the gayest thing i have ever heard

shit... I think you have a point...

some user from several years ago

Couldn't it be that you like girls, you like pets and therefore you like girls acting like pets while still remaining essentially girls?

So you're saying that you want edgelords and white knight MCs instead?

Yuuji isn't perfect, but I'd say he's still an overall enjoyable mc.
And this.
This board is dead, why am I even bothering to post when shit like this is so common here now?

>watching anime with boys in it

More often than not, if an anime has a boy in it, he's getting with one of the girls in the show. That fact makes me horribly insecure about my own self because I know I will never have a relationship like theirs.

Escapism where intimating guys dont exist

Thats too much asking from the average moe/yurishitter

Fuck, you're right.

>implying that konosuba generals aren't cancer

>search Konosuba in the catalog
>find nothing

Why do you lie user? I wanted my Konosuba general

Oscar Wilde had children.

>search Konosuba in the catalog
>find nothing
That's a pretty good thing.

am i gay?

I don't.
SoL and CGDCT are for subhuman garbage

>want to watch fujo/shoujo show to satisfy my girly needs
>female self insert appears
>ends up liking her more than the boys
It's not my fault I have to watch literal yaoi to see a full male cast.

>current anime "meta"

A what now?

Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

That's why kemonomimis are the cutest.

Yes.

Watching hairy old men playing with balls in their pantsu is h*lla fucking gay.

faggot

What if you dont watch it for the men but for the sport?

Anime with literally only girls in it seem pretty rare to me anyway.

i want an mc whose personality is something more than
>haha i'm so bad with girls xD
>i will protect my friends

I want to watch anime with only boys in it but they have to be straight as well

Because if romance appears in it it sure won't be hetero.

literally 99% of anime that i like has got mc's that are different than your example

What if we like things with just cute girls... AND a decent plot?

literally best of both worlds.

There's no such thing.

So you're saying that in order for a show to have a decent plot, It HAS to have buff men.

legit faggot