What are we going to about the planned nationwide electrical black out (((drill))) that's going to occur with the...

What are we going to about the planned nationwide electrical black out (((drill))) that's going to occur with the planned Antifa chimpout on the weekend of November 4th?

arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrQSVdnaAio&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We sit back and relax. They're the ones trying to get organized, right? So wouldn't the power going out hurt them? It could turn into a confused mess and that would be great

youtube.com/watch?v=FrQSVdnaAio&pbjreload=10

Related

>planned nationwide electrical black out (((drill)))
U wut mate?

Answers this
But really. I’m traveling nov 4th all day.
From Louisiana to South Dakota’s mt Rushmore. I go through Kansas City and Omaha.
How do you anons think this will affect me?

You might get stranded possibly.

Funny how these drills always fall on days where shit gets real.

I'm going to be on my FT-991A and an EMCOMM strung into a tree relaying the practice messages for RACES and ARES.

:(

More than likely nothing will happen but everyone be armed and ready! Weather you are traveling or staying at home, have some food rations on hand and first aid equipment at the ready! Be safe and report any suspicious activity to your local authorities. And if you can after the fact, report them here as well so we can know where antifa is, please and thank you. Stay safe brothers and sisters!

Why are you traveling? Have a job or something psh

I swear y'all, the increased number of threads on this over the last week are painful to watch. They only prove Alex Jones & Co. have succeeded in their well-funded goals of sending y'all on a never-ending wild dick chase, that will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER materialize in YOUR favor. You'll never feel justified or validated because you're being set up like bowling pins, to fall.

How long will y'all let them laugh at your expense while they proactively poke, confuse and instigate you, with their efforts to blur the lines so much that by the time they're done, you can't even intelligently, educatedly or rationally recognize the signs/symptoms of an actual "happening" vs. a "never happening"?

Do you not see the faces behind the hands, so eager to dangle these carrots right down the rabbit holes they've dug for you?

Please someone, ANYONE, tell me this is a shill thread. Tell me that Sup Forums fully understands and factually knows EXACTLY WHY a "DRILL" of this nature, could NEVER ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPEN. Please y'all, I know these types of threads don't relate to topics I usually post in but I've seen so many of these over the last week that I'm just trying to personally determine whether or not this board have shit itself completely off the toilet, or not.

Someone please tell me right now, WHY a drill like this, even if trying to be positioned as some kind of "false flag", could NEVER actually or factually, ever fucking happen.

>when you export badselfeater 9.0

interedasting

Hunting pheasant that week with business persons. I am driving with guns and dogs while dad and others fly. Leaving early so I can go climbing in Rushmore.
Also want to see where Trump will go in the Rushmore monument.

>How long will y'all let them laugh at your expense while they proactively poke

You don't understand this place.

We laugh at ourselves more than they ever could.

What purpose would there be to have all these November 4th report be false? is there a monetary gain to this? Or just for the lulz?

niceee

Cars will still work... Fuck it!

Really?! You're here on this board right now and asking me this?

It's done to discredit you. Shit like this is exploited and designed to target and market you as a "brand" of "crazy conspiracy theorists" instead of real, level-headed, educated, rational, logical people with valid, credible, justifiable, fact-based questions, that demand legitimate attention, concern, further investigation and answers. It's far easier for them to corrupt and discredit your masses, than it is for them to actually validate the trouble you'd really cause them if they couldn't easily label y'all "crazy" and "extreme", using thread topics like this as a clear example to the general population.

If this is the plan, then this is an overly complicated one that assumes normies even remember what a group of anonymous strangers have said a week ago, let alone a month ago.

Now. If it's to discredit a PERSON in particular, or to confuse the masses in general, then that is highly effective. But to think that normies will look through the archived posts of an anonymous forum and then come to the conclusion that random strangers are have crazy ideas isn't supposed to be surprising.

I guess what I'm saying is that I may not doubt what you are saying, Megaanon, but this is a poorly thought out exercise due to how Sup Forums is structured.

Didn't the same happen with the 23rd September 'happening'?

Remember how everything changed and people stopped coming to Sup Forums because they realized it was full of shit and a waste of time?

Western Elites are incapable of psy-ops, unlike their Russian peers, because they are 'politically correct.' Put another way, you wouldn't ask a Communist to write an economist textbook due to his biases, just as you wouldn't ask a Globalist to write a sociologist textbook due to his own biases as well.

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

Gaudeamus igitur, iuvenes dum sumus; post iucundam iuventutem, post molestam senectutem nos habebit humus.

Ubi sunt, qui ante nos in mundo fuere? Vadite ad superos, vadite ad inferos ubi iam fuere.

Vita nostra brevis est, brevi finietur. Venit mors velociter, rapit nos atrociter, nemini parcetur.

Vivat academia, vivant professores! Vivat membrum quodlibet, vivant membra quaeliber, semper sint in flore!

Vivant omnes virgines, faciles formosae, vivant et mulieres, tenerae, amabiles, bonae, speciosae

Vivat et respublica et qui illam regit, vivat nostra civitas Maecenatum caritas, quae nos hic protegit

Pereat tristitia, pereant osores, pareat diabolus, quivis anti burschius atque irrisores.

pepper spray drones

You can still find valuable shit on Sup Forums IMO.
>Western Elites are incapable of psy-op
I can't stop laughing. PC is a giant psyop.

Makes me think desu senpai

You should really back the fuck off to plebbit, wher you belong.

That said, if your useless article linked has some minor resemblance of truth, that will confirm that antifa is a shadow government project and the black out is a plenned crisis to support them.

That said, US/Israel agencies sent manuals to the Arab countries during the Arab Spring blackops. They are doing sometthing similar now, gullible goy.

And yet, notice how it's falling apart.

Nothing? Why would you do anything?
Just stay at home watch a stream and laugh as antifa faggots have no one to attack and start chimping out on property with the predictably cop response. If you get involved with this in ANY way its only bad optics. But if only antifag is out there being a idiot we win.

Let me put it another way as to how ignorant and behind the Western Elites are.

They aren't even aware that Political Correctness arose as a backlash to the Religious Right. And without the Religious Right to backlash against, political correctness has no value to White America.

oh my god you mean people might think /pole/ is cray? whatever will we do?

>What are we going to about the planned nationwide electrical black out (((drill))) that's going to occur with the planned Antifa chimpout on the weekend of November 4th?
I'll be acquiring an unfeasably large amount of popcorn and getting tres comfy.