I'm moving to Manhattan. I'm taking a high profile job in finance, instead of someone from the U.S

I'm moving to Manhattan. I'm taking a high profile job in finance, instead of someone from the U.S.

Also, i'm going with my 3y/o daughter, and my pregnant wife. Maybe we are going to stay there forever.

What are you going to do about it, /burgers/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFJzHqG6htE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chileans aren't really that bad just don't be a cunt.

be careful on the road, would be horrible if a big truck were to lose control and crash into you and your family

Just don't vote the same shit polices that fucked the rest of latin america.

Can a Anglo explain their weird definition of race to me? The Anglo version always sounds like a weird mix of ethnicity, skin colour and spoken language.

Probably fuck you wife.

I see you're very grateful the opportunity the USA is giving to you.

Ame Ica? This some weeb shit?

ex dee semanitcs ders a north and south ameriga im so smart :DDDD

Hehe, ok. I'm just messing with you. I like you , Sup Forums. We are a conservative family.

The story is still true, though.

Nobody cares. The city is filled with spics and people of all nationalities. You aren't special or unique.

Shut the fuck up faggot spic larper. I work in Manhattan and we have enough of you. Fuck off.

>race is biological
>ethnicity is cultural
They can be linked, or they can be two entirely different things
For example, English, Welsh, Scots and Irish are all the same race (white), but they have enough differences in their culture to be different ethnicities

This post just reminds me of all the assmad spicks on MMOs that would jump in at any mention of America and try to insist they're American because Honduras is in Central AMERICA

>this is not America's flag
Then whose is it?

OP
What is your position and how did you get it?

Park avenue or Water St?

Nothing. It's just proof you Beaners literally can't have a better life without SUCKING it from an American. Just as we know.

Thanks for confirming Beandip

>Conservatives
>Manhattan

You sound pretty fucking retarded senpai.

> I'm taking a high profile job in finance

well paying job, check
requires proper qualifications, check
not a field with high unemployment, check
you're coming in legally, check

you're literally the poster boy for the kind of immigration Sup Forums supports and has supported all along.

> Maybe we are going to stay there forever.

maybe learn to love a sport that isn't soccer, then. Best of luck, and regarding your daughter and wife, remember Sup Forums's lessons

> burn the coal, pay the toll

Trying to get a 2apt in upper manhattan in this moment.

I don't think anyone cares if successful people immigrate here. That just brings more success to our country. Make a lot of money, pay your taxes, and have a nice life. What most of us don't like are illegals that spread crime and stress a system that's already being pushed to breaking.

Proof everyone just shits on America until they get here

>>Moving to Manhattan
>>Thinks Manhattan is 'America'

they are american though, and the term was coined first for central america.

> Hey Americans, I'm going to your country to take a job away from another American. How do you all feel about the fact that I just confirmed I'm unironically just like every other Beaner foreigner you've ever known?

Stay away from high rise buildings..
you never know
a plane might come out of nowhere

In my experience Chili is rather bro tier, quit being an asshole making the your other based countrymen look bad. Your post is disgraceful and you should feel bad.

WRONG. No South Americans are "Bro Tier"

LURK MOAR

You're a spic. Move to Jackson Heights Queens. It's like being in Central/South America. Cheaper too. Your work commute would be an hour by train not a biggie.

dont be a faggot

>No South Americans are "Bro Tier"
youtube.com/watch?v=DFJzHqG6htE

Manhattan will continue to cuck themselves until they figure out the scam.

He's in Finance, of course he's a BRO.

I work in finance with lots of spanish people literally the only time in my life I met decent, honest hispanics. The woman are all amazingly hot and the men are good, easy to talk to law abiding citizens.

>not growing/selling $40k of Cannabis a year
>not transporting freshly slaughtered cuts, 6 months a year for $37k
>not eradicating small & large pests a dozen weekends a year for $14k
>not living with nature in family's 43 acre property for free
Remember where sustenance comes from and how cities are vulnerable via dependence.

>look I migrated here legally and am working a high skill job bet you feel dumb now for being upset about illegal no skill workers

That's you lol

lmfao enjoy youre neo slavery guest worker permit.

Have fun living in the shitiest place in America, faggot. Guard your family with your life, or some degenerate trans nutcase might make bad decisions in the same bathroom your daughters in.

>south america
>literally a second nigger continent