Violence will be the death of the Alt-Right unless it's stopped

WHY VIOLENCE IS SHIT:
>It doesn’t accomplish anything beneficial at all
>It gets people arrested
>It taints our movement and is used as an excuse for suppressing our ideas
>Sane white people are repulsed by violent criminals

Screencap this thread in case the #WhiteLivesMatter rally turns into another Charlottesville. Then you'll see what I'm talking about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyhfHQ_7Skg
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/cute-barista-eleni-7337345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WhiteLivesMatter rally. Fucking cringelords pissing away the moral high ground. Why don’t you take knee too, faggots.

The only violence so far is from Vegas-Antifa shooter(s) and the left.

True. The only worthwhile violence is targeted assassinations or beivik style mass killing of important political enemies. Fighting le antifa in le streets is just gay and ego stroking shit.

source

Fuck off namefag. You're shilling this stuff because you are terrified.

you already posted this thread with this stupid slut as image

stop

I'd eat that booty. She's 18, right?

you guys understand how this controlled opposition shit works, right?

both the antifa and the 'alt-righters' who show up to these events are led by deep state agents. they're purposefully designed to make both sides look bad to the general public. this causes normalfags to scream for big daddy government to come in and save them from the evil white supremacists and antifa. subsequently, everyone loses more civil liberties and the government tightens the noose.

there's nothing we can do other than try to explain to people what's really going on. we certainly won't be able to stop the fbi, cia, and dhs from organizing these rallies.

Beaver posting is the ultimate truth.

anyone have a zip of the whole set?

this is true
nearly every social movement was helped along by the see aye ae
hippies, abstract artists, feminists
civil rights movement was infiltrated by agents to incite violence at rallies
etc

and those are just examples you can find confirmed on wikipedia!

youtube.com/watch?v=JyhfHQ_7Skg

Violence is the only thing that does work.

The name is a good choice. Not sure about the optics of the event, but something is better than nothing.

Then let's keep it that way.

I'm terrified of the Right losing because it does stupid things.

The powers that be are far, far better at violence than we are.

This White Lives Matter rally has nothing to do with the Alt-Right.

The alt-right movement is a plague, fed by fakenews and conspiracy theories. The beliefs of the group is demonstrably wrong, and the actions they call for are as wrong today as they were 70 some years ago.

If you are a alt right member you're gonna learn to love losing, because that's all this heinous group has ever done.

but niggers are murdering whites in your shity country, not the opposite. so they still ahve moral high ground

What is the Alt-Right in your mind?

Doesn't this group have many organizations close to the Alt-Right? They were all at Cville.

Even if they're not Alt-Right they shouldn't commit violence either.

The Alt-Right is about fostering a sense of racial identity among white people, like other groups have. You seem to be confusing it for Nazism.

That chick in OP is fine as fuck, anyone know where I can see more?

violence =/= defensive force
Defending yourself from a violent attacker is morally and legally permissible.
That said, do not knowingly move into a dangerous situation if possible.
I'll be staying at home on November 4th.

This

See To be technical, the event in Charlottesville was called "Unite the Right" and was open to a wide range of groups. The only figure related to the Alt-Right at this event is Mike Enoch.

Who's this semon demon?

>choker
she's probably a slut

alt right violence is pretty negligible desu. most violence is emanating from the left.

filtered

what gave it away? the ass shot ?

That gave it away?

what year was it when it became popular for women to spread their butt cheeks and show their stained hairy buttholes to the camera?

you're right, violence will be used against the alt-right. which is exactly why antifa is ok with stirring up violence, because they're left off the hook while the other side takes all the blame.

Antifa openly admit that violence is ok against speech they deem unacceptable and they *still* get a free pass. When the press is sympathetic to your cause they'll turn a blind eye whenever possible.

I can agree with that. Swazis and roman salutes are bad optics IMO. But violence is the death knell for any group.

It needs to be timed right though, unprovoked or disproportionate violence can be an invitation for others to join against you.

You're right, but violence can't be just "negligible". It has to be none.

This is the case I am trying to make. This is why our guys keep getting arrested and charged with massive offenses for self-defense.

Not legally. Look at the case of Chris Cantwell.
I agree with your main point though, our main priority should always be avoiding potential confrontations.

checks out

Nice shill thread

Its all false flags and psyOPs

Remember when we used to understand that feds would try this on us?

>no violence

There is no way forward that doesnt involve violence. Even if you just stick your head in the sand, violence is coming your way. Anyone telling anyone that they need to grab a rifle and start shooting niggers glows in the dark just as much as anyone trying to say 'non violence is the way'.

Who is this semen demon?

>im terrified
dont be such a fucking cuck

Bump

But Charlottesville was caused by a violent mob of lefties

also we aren't alt-right, we're straight up nazi racists and don't you forget it.

And Jason Kessler ran point on it, Obama supporter and CNN contributor

Not really
It's just nigs killing nigs. Not too much black on white crime since we're segregated.

dumbfucks with their "sig hails" and "gas the kikes" are the reason everything gets labeled as racist.

Im not saying we should go club niggers. Im saying we should be willing and ready to.

How do you think we'll beat the state if we are 100% unwilling to accept even the notion of violence against the state?

Hitler beat the system by promoting ideas and getting elected.

Some of us are worse than that. I am also a type of bura-hara when it comes to RH- blood, you Rhesus monkey fags are not pure. Pic related

When everyone was in the middle of starving to death

So what should we do to get them on our side now? Tell me your genius plan.

Wrong.
The only way we gain total victory is by exterminating the jews and other non-Whites.

This needs to happen in every city in the nation.

>making the same thread again
Fuck off and die.

This is the fucking problem anons:

I forgot how cancerous this place has gotten

>If you are a alt right member you're gonna learn to love losing, because that's all this heinous group has ever done.

denial

>bad optics
gamergoober tier pr cuckoldry

The nazis were extremely violent before they got to power. Do you seriously not know this?

no, you are the problem you namefagging homo

Whitelivesmatter rally is put together by Soros, for the exact purpose to MAKE white people look violent.

he is playing both sides.

its not that he doesnt know it, its that soros just ingected billions into his shill proxy foundation and this faggots words are easily manipulated by the promise of money

it was put together so that pr cucks like yourself could larp about cucked groups being too violent meanwhile they allow faggots and jews within their membership. There is only one way that victory could ever, EVER, be considered acheived: Every last jew must die. There is no nice island you can stick them on, there are no 'good jews'.... With even a single jew left breathing you accomplished nothing but guaranteeing that somewhere down the line your decendents would have to deal with the same problems which we have today.

We don't live in 1930s Germany. We live in a country that is barely 50% white, where men can marry men, and leftists occupy almost all institutional positions of power.

>inb4 Weimar Republic
That was a drop in the bucket compared to the situation we face today.

Sounds exactly what an american educated christcuck would say. Hitler was elected to stop jewish communist inbreds and their brain dead violent pets

I'm not american, but your embarrassing stupidity does not surprise me, especially considering you're apparently a "reformed" fedoratipper. Look up the SA you fucking mongoloid.

If you really want to stop the alt-right (or also antifa) all you have to do is give them all waifus. Something like 80% are probably joining the protesters and acting out because of sexual frustration. There are large amounts of men and also women who go out because they care about there particular cause but the vast majority on both sides are my guess trying to channel their own frustrations onto another entity than themselves.

>pr cucks like myself

fuck off retard..

and yes the jews need to be purged,that part I agree on.

However, Soros puts together these rallies,uses crisis actors,and real violence to set the narrative. Something violent will go down and it will look like a "white supremecist" did it. Then the news will harp on it for weeks.

rinse repeat. Its to set the narrative AGAINST white people.

Identity politics of the right and left, white and black, are the wedge they are using to divide and conquer us.

/pol is falling for it hard too.

>gamergoober tier pr cuckoldry

How many people do you expect to win over looking like this?

Everyone here knows antifa was started in Wiemar Germany as a violent arm of the KPD communist movement right?
All of these people should be burnt alive.

Stupid idiot. Hotler won because he was backed by Big money at the time. Corporations that backed Hitler sell you shit to this day.

Too bad they aren't actually violent. You Commies deserve it.

I agree with that but I don't want to stop the Alt-Right, I want them to reform and act in a way that will effectively achieve their goals.

Im sure the people who gave war materials and lend lease to the Communists are still in business as well.

I'm saving the Alt-Right from the cancer that threatens to destroy it.

oh no i am so bad at violence please don't attempt violence upon me???

It's a girl from a coffee stand. They don't have bikini baristas where you come from? There's one like five minutes from where I live around Seattle who'll flash her tits for 5 dollars.

Remember when Charlottesville happened and it literally did nothing to the Right despite the crocodile tears of the Left? We are growing stronger.

Some of them were Americans

Here you go guys

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/cute-barista-eleni-7337345

Remember when Charlottesville happened and...
>Christopher Cantwell arrested for self-defense
>Many other decent guys arrested and still behind bars
>Daily Stormer shut down
>Stormfront shut down
>AltRight Discord shut down
>Tons of PayPals banned
>IE Leader steps down
>Massive doxxings and firings
>Massive demoralization

Don't. Do. Stupid. Shit.

answer this

>choker
just tap out you fool

Please explain how being good at violence makes one want violence to happen. As much fun as it is, there is bigger things to be concerned about.

she really likes fishnet stockings jeez

whore working at a coffee stand

Doofus - these are swazis:

Hello where is your proof?

This is literally what they want you to think so that you don’t get violent. At this point in be movement, violence is not a good idea. Eventually violence will be mandatory, there is simply how other way to force minorities, homos, jews and commies to leave. To make an omelette you’re going to have to kill some jews

>seahawks

Violence will be the death or our enemies, retard.

It really doesn't matter what they do. Violent or non-violent the media will spin it negatively. They're either violent criminals beating up defenseless minorities or pussies that get sucker punched by heroic communists.

No you're trying to cuck what remains of western society. BLM and Antifa have declared open war against it. They are openly assaulting and killing people in the streets with minimal to no reaction from law enforcement. The Media reports their violent riots as peaceful protests, the mayors of towns tell police to not arrest them under threat of their jobs. There is officially nothing left to stop them coming up to you in the street and shooting you down, retroactively calling you a nazi and locals seeing it as justified. Yet through this all you claim that non-violent and silent protest is the answer? "The powers that be" have marked you as less then human and yet you still think you can fight back by... not doing anything to fight back. Good job.

It's too late for "winning" people over. Our countries are so brainwashed

No you're not. You're shit posting on Sup Forums. My hero.

Yes, don't fight back when scrawny commies are trying to crack your skull open. Turn the other cheek and give a message of love and peace :^)

>At this point in be movement, violence is not a good idea.

This is all I am trying to drive home.

Violence fucks us right now. Don't do it. Don't let others do it.

Lol, it's bound to happen regardless. Your saying basically wait it out until they've finished creating their lists so they can reeducate you.

Again this. The "Alt Right" has done far less then Antifa yet they're being shut down while Antifa receives open support. How does this in any way tell you that it matters? The Alt Right could have killed zero,0,nobody and they'd still be vilified and exiled. It doesn't matter to the general public if they attack anyone because the general public hates them by default.

How the fuck do you plan to take power then? Elections? If you think the "alt right" can win an election you're either autistic or just a LARPer who's afraid of getting hurt.

>I agree with your main point though, our main priority should always be avoiding potential confrontations.
where do you stand since your against violent escalation.

It's the Alt-Left that is advocating violence.

Just ask Yvette and BAMN.

Just ask Antifa.