Am I the only one who essentially uses Sup Forums as a suicide hotline?

Am I the only one who essentially uses Sup Forums as a suicide hotline?

As soon as we all found out that Hillary was the one who paid for the Russia dossier, it went from "treason" to "opposition research".

A suicide hotline where all your worries are confirmed on a daily basis. This is a hugbox. Like Tumblr.

Have some unconditional love

Hugbox that makes you feel much worse, hate life more, and become a nihilistic husk until you're too damn comfy to care anymore.
>CAPTCHA wants me to find buses. Fuck,

I use Sup Forums as justification for suicide

Stay with us user, you just need a hobby.
Smoke some weed and be happy about a fridge and a cold soda again.

This guy gets it.
But user! Weed is for degenerate faggots! And soda is the liquid jew! So sayth Sup Forums. Why has no one made the book of Sup Forums yet? I'd enjoy seeing the garbage that would lie within.

This, should be fun.

Why are you guys suicidal?
FFS this is the best time ever. Comedy everywhere.

Tell me what's making you feel depressed and I'll make you appreciate it for the comedy. Seriously.

When I stopped going to Sup Forums I stopped being suicidal. Now I only come here to laugh at delusional Trump supporters.

it's a joke machine, except during happenings when it becomes the finest news source on the internet

i'm a poor fuck cycling through extreme poverty, having to pretend like i'm still middle class. i hate every second of my life user, i've already had a serious career for a fucking decade and failed. i hate this country and the gibs that i see everyone else get but i cant fucking get any

Hurtbox

if your life is shit then why do you spend all your time here feeling even more shit about everything? why don't you go look at some videos of kittens or something instead?

I'm a mongrel and I know that my two political options are as follows:
>become a slave to neoliberalism and toil for the rest of my days in Zuccland
or
>beg the white man for mercy that I won't receive on the DOTR

>i'm a poor fuck cycling through extreme poverty
Stop worrying about money. Find cheap things to have a great time with, and laugh at society as those who are supposedly much better off than are far more depressed than you.

Retro gaming is a cheap hobby. Get yourself a Nintendo Wii for $20-$50, and you're set. Add in a GC controller for even more.
Mod that bitch in less than a half-hour, toss in some emulators and roms, and have a blast.

Watch some vids on youtube, like RLM stuff(Wheel of the Worst is god-tier comedy).

Stop thinking you need lots of cash. Cover the basics(these can be dirt cheap if you know where to look) and just roll with it. You'll love life and laugh your ass off once you find the spot where you realize how much fun you can have or how much you can learn without the need for much $$$.

Probably not, you and those alt-right LARPers should go to Sup Forums if you don't have genuine political interest.

Why are they tugging on his dick?

that's the extent of nigger medicine

Mixed-race? Who cares.
Never live for others, but never let selfishness overcome you. Get what you need out of life. Stop trying to appease groups. Fuck groups. Groups(politics is a collection of various groups) are numbing and take away from the seasoning of life.

Be a pirate.