What happened to the Catalan flag at Sup Forums?

The same that happened to catalan independency.

Don't even believe this farce. This is just a move to keep people distracted from the fact that the current government is literally sacking the state coffers. What a coincidence that it has been proved recently that the governing party has been stealing and manipulating the elections, but none of it hits the press because of this joke of an independence:

We have parties A, and B.
At its core, on paper, A and B are completely opposite parties.
Turns out A is unable to rule the country because it lacks votes. So, they get the help of B.
Holy shit, why would A and B fucking collaborate? Turns out the next 8 years A spends its time building up the biggest scam in the countries history which leads to the current big crisis, and B is making money through bribes from the parts they control from the country.
Of course A needs B, so A grants B whatever they want, which leads to B getting more and more power on their territories, and a empowering B's idea of independence.

Fast forward to 2017. Its has been PROVEN that they have been sacking the state coffers, and paying a shitload of bribes.

Some years back the same happened to B, which "dissolved". But guess what, their machinery is still running in this new party called C.

A and C, just want to keep getting bribes, and keeping power, but all the corruption cases which has been proven its making a pretty bad forecast for the next elections.

The farce is the independence of Catalonia. NOTHING is happening, they didn't even fucking removed the Spanish flag from official building. NOTHING will change. A will be seen as the savior of Spain, and C will be seen as a martyr, each of them will successfully retaining power, while attention is diverted from all the news about PROVEN corruption cases.

A is PP, and B is CiU/Cup. Again, don't fucking trust me. Google Catalonia's 3%, Spanish property bubble for example, Gurtel case... you have stuff for weeks.

Hope it's not geographic.
>testing

I am boycotting Argentinian and Finnish products if they recognize the Catalan independence.

It is

>probando

It is right here.

boueno

It is, goy.

I fucking hate you catalananas
who the fuck cares about you

Finns, Venezuelans, Argentinians and Spaniards really care.

subhuman turk-german rapebaby, you contribute literally nothing to Europe, KYS

I hate Catalan separatists, they killed Catalonia.

based catalans

the spanish govt apparently

who the fuck is Cataluña anyways? people actually live there?

Do not worry, they are Spics just like us.

but you're like 70% asian

It is not, it's a memeflag.
>t. leaf using the catalonia flag

It has a meme flag, just like the meme "country" it is.

Art. 155 Happened

Did you just called me Asian, baguette de mierda?

It's still here.

Manolos BTFO!

You are still a fucking Spic.

It lasted eight seconds.

How are you doing.

good

I want my Catalan flag while on vacation

JewSA is against Catalonian independence so I it's makes it pretty clear that I must support it. as much as I love Fascist Spain. fuck the kikes

Spain called Hiro and told him they'd block Sup Forums if he didn't remove it

This

So you are supporting George Soros?

>t. Indio

Jews always support both sides, though.

this time yes

VIVA LA SPIC TALK

>t. Spic

Literally what's the difference between Spain and the Hispanics over here. Over there they are a mix of Moors, Germans, Gaelic, Celtic, Roman, Greek and Basque.

Sup Forums recognizes Catalan independence by showing the Catalan flag in Geographic Location when you post from Catalonia? So the Spanish government will have to intervene Sup Forums?

wasted

You fucking sell out, I hope you get robbed by him just like the Hungarians and Israelites.

I would say quite a bit

but what about

>he didnt save the flag yesterday

yes

even in quebec we didn't racemix as much

That's because Democrats are destroying families.

estem vius

more whites in this picture then in all of mexico combined

>hurr durr never been in Mexico, le epic meme of lack of whiteness XDDD

I've been to tijuana, goblins everywhere

Catalonians are more butthurt then the Palestinians right now.

Never forget your place.

BASQUE INDEPENDENCE WHEN

>Tijuana
>Not a Spanish community

it's not im frrom Lerida

When Spain ceases to exist.

>Manolos so butthurt they have to sue a Mongolian basket weaving forum over a flag.

i dont fucking care about you.

Why your country wants to recognize Catalonia?

does the catalina flag look disgusting to anyone else?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lerida
>not Lleida

Manolo get out
Catalonia will be a catalan ethnostate

Looks too much like the Puerto Rico flag

It would be great if PR decided to declare independence... right after they pay denbts.

Of course my Catalonian friend, and by ethno state we mean full of Arabs speaking broken catalan.

Refugess WELCOME!

you forgot the meme flag

I've been to Gijon Spain and comparing that to to TJ Mexico, the people aren't the same. maybe Mexico has a magical area where whites live but they must never leave the house.

The Estallada is inspired by the Cuban and Puerto Rico flag.

Those aren't exactly the best role models to copy. so they want to be a third-world shithole too?

Yes, the Catalan separatists that went into exile went to Cuba and Puerto Rico.

>but they must never leave the house
Why would they? Cause otherwise they'd be surrounded by indios.

It's awesome

test

in particular, I meant the flag of thats in the post right under yours, with out the blue triangle and star.
both are shit flags.

ARRIBA ESPANA

It's too up in the air at this point, but so far It looks like the Catalonian people don't have the balls to take control of their own destiny and will instead live as bitches to that Big Madrid Cock.
If that changes then Catalonian flag will come back

It is

I am looking for the "Virgin Separatist Vs Spanish Legion Chad" meme.

Puerto Rico's flag inspired the Estrellada.

THis one?

Close enough?

We have it Jordi, we won.

Anyone have the older Catacuck dancing gif?

No, it was a Legión Española chad, but thanks.
I didn't know there are so many good ones.

>Estrellada
I dont know what the fuck that is and im not talking about puerto rico.

>Oaxacan defending burger mongrels

SAD!

>War lasts three years, independence from communism lasts forever
Really made me think

Muchas gracias, Jesús

Sure

no way

Top kek