What series has the protagonist go from the most powerful being in the Universe ready to challenge god's laws to a...

What series has the protagonist go from the most powerful being in the Universe ready to challenge god's laws to a balding 28 year old loser who still lives with his dad?

one piece

>living with your parent(s)
>a bad thing

He doesn't live with his dad. He might work in the clinic, but he no longer lives there. Orihime and Ichigo are visiting Karin and Yuzu, evident in how Yuzu now has Ichigo's room.

>lives with his dad
What's so bad about that?

>What series has the protagonist go from the most powerful being in the Universe ready to challenge god's laws to a balding 28 year old loser who still lives with his dad?

I especially liked how the whole Fullbringer arc was invalidated by the ending

Kubo is a really good writer ;^)

>unemployed millennials desperately scrambling to try to make their adult freeloading seem normal

He still hosts the party at his dad's home while Isshin's away rebuilding the shiba clan or at a game with Ryuken because he lives at the old Xcution headquarters like a squatter.

>naruto and ichigo are now weak as fuck while Luffy and Goku are still kicking asses

Pathetic.

>this is the guy who was ready to kick god in his teeth and allow non Japanese in heaven

Isshin takes home calls and often works together with other hospitals. He is actually rarely at home. We don't know who is hosting the party and from the sound of things Ichigo and Orihime often come by with Kazui. It's not unusual to visit your family once a week, user.

>only freeloaders live with their parents

>defending this shit
Guy should be rebuilding the fabric of reality and ascending to greater heights instead of dicking around like he's still a highschooler.

Going by Ichigo's son, no Ichigo is still in the god class. As for Naruto, he's a glorified desk jockey. Who rarely does actual fighting, but is still very strong. But hey, he got what he wanted.

I have a good job. Nice try kiddo.

Not their business. Ichigo has a family to feed, as does Isshin. And besides Ichigo never wanted power for the sake of having power. He wanted power so he could fight back against destiny. He overcame his destiny. It makes sense that he'd retire after a while.

He doesn't want to be edgy loner anymore.

why would you all of the things you listed if you killed a God and your son destroyed the last hope of said God to revive?

I am with you on Yhwach never reviving again, but come on he's gone because of that. Kazui has his power now and when he starts developing his quincy powers Yhwach will resurface again.

>Who rarely does actual fighting, but is still very strong. But hey, he got what he wanted.

It's the greatest sign that he grew up.

I'm sure he did and does tons of things he rather not be doing as Hokage, but he's doing it anyways.

>Ichigo has a family to feed
If you think he needs to slave away at a shitty accounting job when the entire universe owes him a favor and he's still a death god you're fucking retarded.

> He wanted power so he could fight back against destiny.
And changing the shitty state of the afterlife. Which didn't happen. Also he's battle hungry.

He's not balding.

> Also he's battle hungry.

rematch Kenpatchi then, and sleep on Grimjow one more time.

Yes he's battle hungry, but not like Kenpachi and Grimmjow. He wants battles to get stronger. Now he's on the top of the world and very few if any are stronger than him. Also he doesn't care about the afterlife as a whole, he cares about his little town and the souls in it. And Soul Society with his shinigami friends.

>could live in the real world like a prince off Soul Society's tributes
>could be in Soul Society living like a Royal
>could be a captain and lead a cool action packed life
>could help his family rebuild their clan
>could help improve the Rukungai
>could try to optimize the flow of the universe to be more fair
>could try to fix hueco mundo

>instead pays taxes and lives a crappy stressful Japanese life

wew

>Ichigo
>having any kind of purpose, motivation or personality beyond "wherever I go, I must also protect"

Good one.

>> the entire universe owes him a favor
That doesn't solve earthly necessity.
>>he's battle hungry.
Lol he never was. He isn't Luffy or Goku.

>stressful

He looks happier in the epilogue than he ever did in the shitty manga. He always looked stressed as a teen.

>doesn't even care about the place his mother went to
>the place where his cousins live
>the place where him and his kids will go when they die

He is a living human and he wants to live in the world of the living with his living family. You can't blame him for that. The Shiba family stuff doesn't concern him, he barely knows. What's there to rebuild in the first place? They got demoted from the GNH, but they're still fairly well off and do whatever they want.
>live off soul society tributes
Yes, mooch off the poor guys trying to rebuild their ruined homes. That is so very noble.

>He doesn't even like food that much either.

>total prude

>emotional fighter (has similarities to Gohan)

wow Ichigo sucks.

Masaki is dead and gone forever. A hollow ate her.

>Governing body for all realities sees you as a Savior
>That doesn't solve earthly necessity.

>The liberals and conservatives and libertarians who lament totalitarianism are phonies and hypocrites. There is more freedom in any moderately deStalinized dictatorship than there is in the ordinary American workplace. You find the same sort of hierarchy and discipline in an office or factory as you do in a prison or monastery. In fact, as Foucault and others have shown, prisons and factories came in at about the same time, and their operators consciously borrowed from each other's control techniques. A worker is a part-time slave. The boss says when to show up, when to leave, and what to do in the meantime. He tells you how much work to do and how fast. He is free to carry his control to humiliating extremes, regulating, if he feels like it, the clothes you wear or how often you go to the bathroom. With a few exceptions he can fire you for any reason, or no reason. He has you spied on by snitches and supervisors, he amasses a dossier on every employee. Talking back is called "insubordination," just as if a worker is a naughty child, and it not only gets you fired, it disqualifies you for unemployment compensation. Without necessarily endorsing it for them either, it is noteworthy that children at home and in school receive much the same treatment, justified in their case by their supposed immaturity. What does this say about their parents and teachers who work?

Hollow died so all the souls that composed him evaporate to soul society. Normally. But Kubo probably forgot.

Hell stirring shit up when? Animal Kingdom or whatever captain doggy's grandpa came from stirring shit up when?

No, that's how the anime did it in that one filler. Once a soul is eaten by a hollow it is gone forever. That is why hollows upset the balance, because they're permanently removing souls from the cycle of reincarnation.

In case you didn't notice people shit on Bleach's writing as a whole. You don't need to explain shit but the fact that you're actually trying to defend it shows how much of a dumbfuck you are.

same difference because it's would be almost impossible to find her anyways.

>still lives with his dad
Why do so many retards see the ending and not realize he took over the clinic? It's not complicated.

>you're teaching me how to count, that makes you a faggot and a dumbass
>not me, even though I don't know how to count

Ichigo is prideful. He doesn't want to in-debt to soul society for his own beneficial. Come on which hero takes pension from his benefactor. That's fucking lame.

Did Orihime even try to look for her brother, then?

It should have been a joint management with Urahara.

you're not teaching anyone anything just defending the fact that the protagonist is a faggot who stopped caring about fighting the unfair laws.

Finding recently arrived souls in the afterlife is damn near impossible. Unless Sora joins the gotei 13, or makes a name for himself elsewhere, then he is lost forever and will eventually forget his life on earth.

the question is if Isshin fugged that bitch during xctution arc

>That is why hollows upset the balance, because they're permanently removing souls from the cycle of reincarnation.

The problem with this idea is that it makes what the quincies do totally trivial. How many souls has a gillian eaten to become one? Hundreds? Thousands? And then the quincies kill it and remove 1 more soul. So what? Shouldn't SS be helping quincies kill hollows as fast as possible to minimize the hundreds and hundreds of souls they're removing from the cycle, and just at the cost of a few hundred lost instead?

>not living with your parents and family
>not providing for your parents and having your parents look after your kids while you're busy
>going hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt for a shitty house you'll hardly get to use because you'll be working an "8 hour" workday but actually 10 or more without overtime because you're an exempt employee but you're pressured by coworkers and a grading system that determines your mobility in the company

Bravo whites

Especially if you're from a middle class family you should live with your parents for as long as possible, no doubt.

>Once a soul is eaten by a hollow it is gone forever. That is why hollows upset the balance, because they're permanently removing souls from the cycle of reincarnation.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read the arrancar arc? The souls hollows eat become part of them and make them stronger. They're not removed from anything. And shinigami purify hollowed souls by killing them, which was explained in the fucking first chapters.

Why didn't kill himself, became a pseudo immortal in soul society and shit? Wouldn't he be able to defeat the multi eyes laughing guy then?

>welcome to Soul Society Ichigo, a place where billions of people live in absolute squalor and spend their time murdering each other, while their overlords seal themselves off in the center and occasionally go out to murder a lot of them for fun
>gee, this seems like a place worth protecting and not doing anything to change!

My hero.

uh no, the Shibas found all the fullbringers pretty fast.

Fuck Soul Society at least owes her a pretty extensive investigation. Should have happened after Aizen's defeat even.

The problem with quincies is that they're TOO GOOD at killing hollows, hate them with a passion and they're on average stronger than the shinigami. When they start killing it turns into a masacre, not a routine sweep of the neighbourhood. As for hollows, it takes them decades and perhaps even centuries for them to eat and grow powerful.

this

>As for hollows, it takes them decades and perhaps even centuries for them to eat and grow powerful.

What's bad, in the long run, about slaughtering all of the hollows who will otherwise consume an exponential number of souls? It seems obvious that you'd save more souls overall by wiping them out.

Only applies to Menos, which are basically amalgations of thousands of souls. Once they turn arrancar they stabilize and become a single entity. Refer to the arrancar sent to hell.

>Spend rest of life fucking qt and making babies

or

>Spend rest of life surrounded by weaklings that are hundreds of years older than you, hunting down hollows that would disintegrate in your mere presence, and watching your best friend fuck the best girl

I think he made the right choice.

Whites are really retard when it comes to family and parents.

You'd utterly destroy the balance. Hollows are in the balance too.

So I guess you think that shinigami kill them on some kind of quota system?

I guess it would explain why they're so fucking lazy.

If he's still as powerful as Dangai Ichigo he can beat every captains and enforce his rule.
Also he would be able to castrate renji and add Rukia to his harem. Thus solving the shipping wars forever.

Truly he had peace within his grasps.

Uryuu is already a doctor we don't even know if Ichigo graduated college after skipping so much high-school

so what happens to the other souls?

They kill hollows that wander off into the living world and start preying on souls. Most hollows are peaceful and live in small hollow communities, or they're so small and weak that they can live off the reishi in the air.
Yes I know, as are most muslims. Whatever.

This. Sup Forums will cry like a bitch about this, but at the end of the day, asians and latinos know the true value of the things you mentioned. And that's why they'll easily endure whatever shitstorm await the rest of us in the near future.

>Most hollows are peaceful and live in small hollow communities

And now we've entered head canon territory.

They lose their ego and are judged by the sins of the ruling entity. Remember how Szayel and Aaroneiro were sent to hell and still retained all their powers.

Can Shinegemi cum? Do they have a normal sex drive?

How do they make babies without suffering from overpopulation while living hundreds of years? The murder rate in rukongai can't be that high.
Mathematically speaking with the flow of deads from the real world that doesn't make sense.

Ichigo is a crybaby playing hero, can't believe people still don't get it.

Besides having fun with his "friends" he doesn't give a shit about anything. What does he do when he doubts his strength? He turns into a pussy and everyone's quick to point it out. What happened when he outright lost his powers after Tsukishima and Ginjo punked him and stole the last of his powers? He cried like a little baby, just like when he was a little kid. And then when he gets his powers back he quickly becomes quiet and confident.

And then during his fight when Aizen, when he becomes so overwhelmingly powerful that even Butterfly is no match for him, he becomes incredibly arrogant and starts shit talking and teasing. "I'll end it in an instant" "It was my power that blew away those mountains!" "Why did you just back away now?" "I'm tired of you." It was similar when he gained his unique and powerful bankai for his fight against Byakuya and he was blowing Byakuya away with speed.

His mentality is almost completely reliant on his strength, which enables him to be the hero.

Playing a hero is a crutch for his ego. Why does he have any reason to actually care about SS? He barely actually interacts with them even though they trust him. For him SS was never important, he protects it because being able to protect something boosts his ego, which was shattered when he lost his mom (though he was a crybaby to begin with). Does he even like his friends? Does he has anything good to say about them and does he ever give passionate speeches about them like other shounen leads do? All this "protecting" he does is nothing more than substituting something in place of his mother so he can play hero to make up for the time he utterly failed. He's still the crybaby little kid who cries when he's reminded how powerful he is

>thousands of souls condemned to eternal damnation
that sucks. But I guess Ichigo is perfectly Ok with that now. Because Kubo projected his lack of ambitions on him or something.

That's a better and more consistent characterization than anything Kubo ever came up with, I'll give you that.

I don't know if it's a pasta but it's fucking great.

Fuck Kubo

Fuck all of this

so what got jump to sour on this series that they told kubo wrap it up? if they were mad at him why not just cancel it? so many unresovled things, anime cancelled, shitty pacing, popularity dropping so low.

Changing something like that would require Yhwach's plan of destroying the balance of souls and rebuilding the entire universe. And even then Hell exists outside of the balance and would still be used as a penance colony.

this. Shittiest protag ever.

>White person who watches anime without understanding basics of Japanese society

You live with your parents and fuck your wife while your mom and dad fuck next door until you're all dead nigga.

Better than Naruto atleast. God that manga/anime was a waste.

I don't really see it as a bad thing. It's just a deep rooted flaw of Ichigo that he wasn't able to overcome. It makes him seem more human.

Now you understand why he should have joined forces with Ywach. The only one actually trying to get shit done instead of sitting on a pile of shit.

except it's just you second guessing things while it's never addressed and the ending gives absolutely no sense of closure about it.

Naruto couldn't possibly have a worse ending than Bleach could it?

I'm not the same user who made the comment though. The ending was rushed and didn't give proper closure that I agree with.

Ichigo living a somewhat normal life is not something that came out of the blue for me. Him living with his Shinigami powers around the people he cares about makes perfect sense. Since his Shinigami powers represents his means of preventing a tragedy like what happen with his mother from ever happening again. Him not having it will just make him powerless and useless inside like we see in the fullbring arc because he knows that he wouldn't be able to protect those he care about if something happens to them.

Wasn't his spiritual pressure supposed to be so high he couldn't stay in the human world without fucking things up?

W-wait is that really a balding hairline?
It's normal, right guys? Right?

Problem is Kubo abandoned the Hallows once he realised he hit a brick wall on there power potential. The Quincy were a mistake and if you read between the lines there truly Hax they absorb reshie so they could have absorbed the soul society if kubo allowed. Also keep in mind the bullshit rule of flight in soul society Soul reapers can't do it Quincy could, but kubo didn't keep that in mind.

With a kid he has something he really does need to protect, so he put the childish hero play behind him. It makes sense for him to just settle down.

What does Ichigo do after Yhwach is done with his grand speech? Ichigo looks down on him with a strange look of contempt. I don't think Ichigo ever gave Yhwach's plan or ideals any consideration. He was just an annoying villain that was too much trouble, a villain Ichigo couldn't overcome at all without huge assists from other people basically debuffing Yhwach for him. I'm sure Ichigo's ego took a huge blow from being unable to overpower Yhwach after Yhwach wrecked Ichigo's powers and made him give up yet again.

>tfw you will never see the wonderful world that Ywach would create.

It's like a metaphor for humans today. Too afraid of technology and theology to embrace it all and let it make their world better even if it destroys what they've already known and had for ages.

This is the final example of Ichigo's mentality being reliant entirely on his powers in the series, I think.

It's 3 pages apart. 3 pages.

Note, the "Hell Yeah" is in response to having a debt repaid, but you can see from the context that it's his eagerness to go and fight Yhwach.

You do realize that he had his bankai broken and Orihime couldn't do a damn thing to fix it? It means that he would have to run back to Nimaiya to have it reforged again and there definitely wasn't time for that. By having his bankai restored he can once again at least attempt to fight.

You are wrong this is the power of The Book of the end fixing his Bankai and giving him the will to fight. The past Fullbring Power was canceling Almighty.

Did ichigo ever get back his fullbring?

At this point do you really care?

Then he can use it instead of his soul reaper powers so he doesn't die permanently when shit happens. Extra life you know because he's using his real body.

Yes and No due to the fact Kubo was Ambiguous as hell what was going on with Ichigo's Power in the final arc. I am still pissed he never used a bow yet used a cero out of nowhere. Plus Ichigo waiting so long to go Bankai is unrealistic with his prior track record.

Renji came inside Rukia.

Why bother with bankai when he could fire Gran Rey Ceros with just shikai? And in the end, he didn't need even that to kill Yhwach.

1. He needed bankai to take down Yhwach at full power.
2. Yhwach was weakened when Ichigo killed him.

>balding

The fuck are you talking about

>willingly putting yourself in a 30 year debt just to move away from your family
your life must have been rough, I'm sorry