GEORGE WASHINGTON'S CHURCH REMOVES PLAQUE ON PEW HE AND HIS FAMILY SAT ON

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down

>Christ Church in Alexandria, Virginia will take down a memorial marking the pew where Washington sat with his family, saying it is not acceptable to all worshipers.

>"The plaques in our sanctuary make some in our presence feel unsafe or unwelcome," leaders said, a reference to the fact that Washington was a slaveholder.

>"Some visitors and guests who worship with us choose not to return because they receive an unintended message from the prominent presence of the plaques.”

>"Today our country is trying once again to come to grips with the history of slavery and the subsequent disenfranchisement of people of color."

WHEN DOES IT STOP?

IS THERE NO END TO THIS MARXIST BULLSHIT?

HELICOPTERS NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ, the re-writing of American history is just beginning.

>mfw liberals insisted it would end with Confederate statues and symbols

>insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down
lol is Gillespie going to win due to this?

How retarded are democrats?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? TWEET TRUMP THIS SHIT

I feel actually feel sorry for you burgers, what little history you have is being removed.

Isn't he like your all time national hero or something?

Why do people hate on him?

Fuck trump you chump.

This.
The rest of America can get fucked for all I care for their wanton and short sighted appeasement of liberals.

White, male, wealthy, colonist, slave owner, etc...

>people
Therein lies your mistake.

What churches does Soros own?

It makes no fucking sence to me either. Washington and other founders were herald like gods all through my life. Back when people were proud to be burgers and shat patriotism. 8 fucking years of Obama and this happens. Luckily the tide is turning and people are fighting back. Nobody wants this!

He owned slaves (though he treated them exceptionally well, and released them on his death)

He fought against authoritarians and warned us about their bullshit (liberals are now hyper-authoritarian)

It ends when people make it end. Sitting around and doing nothing obviously isn't going to stop it.

Neoliberals have decreed the death of the nation. So shall it be.

Anti-Americanism, or should I say the hatred of the actual White parts of it is as rampant as post-WWII anti-Germanism in Germany.

Fuck Washington.

Fuck every white founder.

Fuck your slaveholder Constitution.

We told you fucking MONTHS ago the Confederate shit was just the start. Now we moving in for the real prize.

Washington and Jefferson memorials gonna be gone in a few short years. We'll put Obama and fucking Kanye in their place just to make mad white boys stroke out harder.

>the fucking CHURCH is obeying butthurt neoliberals

you used to be cool, ese

>meme flag

I wonder whos behind this post

Well, it's one of your cocksucking anglican churches. Of course it's cucked.

Have fun getting tortured to death by the new Reich that will ensue, mongrel.

Without the US Constitution, Civic Nationalism becomes impossible, and then what is replaced is Ethnic Nationalism. Only a thin piece of paper known as our shared Bill of Rights is what keeps the US from becoming a war between whites and non-whites.

Fuck your stupid liberal circle jerk edgy meme cartoon.

>drumpf guise?

R.I.P. USA

Numbers of truth. Humans naturally have a tribal mentality.

Get rid of that thin paper, we want a race war.

>as rampant as post-WWII anti-Germanism in Germany.
oh boy Americans are in for a ride if it gets this bad
I don't think foreigners can fathom the concious and sub conscious self hatred that is going through germany
the damage done on so many things is already irreversible here, burgers better do something before it gets that far

Why should I care? All the presidents are Freemason shits and America is a hellhole with no hope.

Jews and niggers hate everything

Good. Having that in a place of worship is a complete betrayal of the 1st commandment. That should only be reserved for religious figures.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER PUNCH RIGHT

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER APPEASE THE LEFT

THE RIGHT HAS TO WIN THE CULTURE WAR. THE BULLSHIT MUST STOP. NORMIES WILL HATE THIS STORY, SPREAD IT AND MEME IT EVERYWHERE.

I know you're just some neolib college kid.

So lemme tell you a secret.
Us Florida white boys like to smoke meth, kidnap niggers, shoot at them out in the sticks for fun, kill them, and feed them to the gators as a hobby. Best part is, niggers hate cops so much they don't report missing persons.

How does that make you feel?

The hordes of flabby, repulsive, cretinous scum that are behind this nonsense have waged a war on all things strong and beautiful. There’s a reason they all look as if they sprang from a Jheronimus Bosch painting. They are fallen, wicked to the bone. None of this makes sense until you discover the (((people))) behind it.

Its a bridge too far to impinge Washington. White men died for the cause he led us in once and we will do so again.

God speed brothers.

This is an anglican (I refuse to capitalize them) parish. The anglican church was created to lick the boots of the secular authority. They're actually fulfilling their mandate as the traitorous mouthpiece of villainy whose soul purpose is to keep the people becalmed.

>"The plaques in our sanctuary make some in our presence feel unsafe or unwelcome," leaders said, a reference to the fact that Washington was a slaveholder.
>"Some visitors and guests who worship with us choose not to return because they receive an unintended message from the prominent presence of the plaques.”

I don't understand, why are Jews attending services at a church?

Is this the precedent they despise?
pic related

Leftists are disgusting. They don't remember the nobility of the Founding Fathers, and they refuse to own the death toll of Communism.

Yeah, they should read more.

but they weren't as progressive as people 300 years later :(

owned many slaves

Top kek

We stll have Bomber "do it again" Harris

Ironically we also have Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan, and Kennedy here too

Also Confederate monuments/buildings

People who know who he was Honor him.

People who don't know shit hate him

We've known for months that it would eventually come down to this.

Its up to them. Its also up to their congregation to keep attending that church.

A few months ago I put together the list of presidents who no longer "deserve" a statue.

Eventually they will be coming after them all.

Somewhere, a Seminole brave nods his head approvingly.

Marx was an atheist.

He would close the church ant turn it into a museum or a self storage.

Imagine being so powerful that you having merely sat somewhere will make people feel unsafe there centuries later.

>WHEN DOES IT STOP?

Never? Why would it stop?

>signed act to limit eastern European immigration
Lefties won't give a shit about slavs.

Because he owned slaves like literally everyone else back then, but as far as I know most of his slaves were his wife's through her previous marriage. He was born of relatively modest means and married into money and property.

You can add seven more to that list. They're guilty of being white. Obongo will get only half a statue.

>Christianity

>like literally everyone else back then
u wot m8?

That's really cool.

Run away anti-white sentiment

God I was this was me.

No one is arguing that he'd leave the plaque alone, nerd.

Why does the left hate heroes?

Well, every wealthy land owner.

Heroes represent ideals, and ideals represent values. We can't have those, can we now? Except diversity. That is our only value, moral, god and church.

Yeah everyone literally worships niggers here and talks like them too. It's a nigger cesspit here where niggers are the eternal victims worthy of praise.

They hate America and everything about it.

We hate them and everything about them, though.

You like our Yankee heroes?

>when your roastie and numale animators don't realize that you can move an object around more than one axis simultaneously

we need a second civil war. shit's ridiculous and the barney generation is a bunch of oversensitive faggots.

Not everyone can into quaternions.

I ain't kidding either.
I don't do it, just because I'm not willing to risk the prison sentence if something does go wrong(it's happened before). But I know it happens more often than anyone with bullshit morals wants to know.

I do other things to fuck with the hood though. And I give tips to others for their greater success.

who the fuck cares, just some white slave owner who fought "4 freidomz" while he actually fought for fascism, seriously fuck washingdicks

its the same in Canada too. blackpilling stuff

must suck to be a nigger in florida lol

I wonder if he hit it. That'd have been amazing.

this is fucked up

Yes. And it needs to get memed and spread everywhere.

MLK should be torn down for being anti-gay marriage

Marxism and Communism necessitate the usurping or demolition of the church by their very nature. The church that gives to the widow and becomes a source of hope (outside of the government) blocks the governments' inroad to public's wallet. Look how every single church is treated in commie countries, you dumb commie.

pathetic.

>implying superstitious voodoonogs and their heeb advocates will be content with that knowing the building where muh evil slavemassahs worshipped is still standing

Imagine being such a weak faggot that a bench where one of the greatest men in history sat and being afraid becuase jews told you to be

>Lincoln
>Anyone giving a shit about habeas corpus
Nigger they'll hate Lincoln because he wanted to send them back

How very judgemental, not forgiving at all.
Both the church and the complainers.

Only that thin paper is what has kept us from becoming a full-blown progressive authoritarian state, commies and fascists desire the same thing in the end.

>Imagine being so powerful that you having merely sat somewhere will make people feel unsafe there centuries later.

They wuz KANGS. But one day, despite all their spaceships and flying pyramids the Spacekangs were so brutally defeated they lost all of their technology, their history, and their common language. The white devil came and left them all in mud huts wearing gourds on their dicks and eating cookies out of dirt and dried up shit for the next thousand years. White men wiped out their entire spacenigger civilization so brutally and so thoroughly that they literally erased niggers from all of recorded history.
Imagine being beaten so badly that you're literally wiped from fucking existence?

KANGZ fear white people as gods. As they should.

> general of the continental army
> defeated the British
> first president (2 terms)

but he owned slaves and is a white fucking male so fuck his legacy [liberal logic]

Imagine how unsafe and unwelcome people feel in the state named after the slaveholder? PoC bodies need that state renamed! No PoC will feel save until the state ceases to glorify the slaveholder!

Case by case basis.
I know you're not kidding, cousin. Madison County in my state was notorious for hanging niggers outright. "Officially" they were the last recorded lynchings. Unofficially?

Some are pretty cool and chill. But the city ones are pure cancer.
In either case, they don't really tend to fuck around with our monuments, or start riots. Especially now that our CCW and Castle laws are well known.
I mean, did you see any looting in Sanford after Zimzam was found not guilty? NOPE. That would be suicide. Florida Man guards his business pretty well usually.

I'm moving to Florida soon. I dig the killing niggers part. Is the meth optional?

Fuck me you have to judge people on the social expectations and standards of the times they lived in, and how well they matched up to them. People who don't do this are persecuted or become significant religious figures as their beliefs become the norm, such as Christ or Sikh Guru's.
Washington denied a crown, imposed his own limits, made all of Congress cry bitterly when he said for love of his country he had lost his sight and greyed his hair. By all standards of his age and exceeding in some ways many of the modern, he was a titan and a hero.

Nuance is the really and dirty n-word equivalent to these marxist nigger faggots.

You weren't kidding Sup Forums. The American left really is doing its own version of a cultural revolution.

It's almost like a Tump victory was a pyrrhic victory...

LMAO this is I am leaving this forsaken shithole

>I love gibs and being a nigger.

t. Tyrone Blackman

He cucked his wife to free hers as well, as she owned more than him and you couldn't free a spouse's slaves under then Virginia law. Thomas Jefferson and others freed their slaves upon death, and Franklin founded an abolitionist society so that tweet is mildly misleading.

The meth is optional. Being a rural badass is mandatory.