Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/uYKW.webm
twitter.com/antch/status/774517413731635200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when KyoAni was good?

She sounds like Hatsune Miku.

5 minutes ago?

i moon you

This looks great, I'm extremely pleased with the soundtrack as well.

Main theme by aiko too

Hype

The fat guy's seiyuu is Ono Yuuki?

nope

>forgetting the one inherent truth of the universe
pardon me?

No one gives a fuck about aiko.
Should have gotten someone like Bump of Chicken to do the theme song.

dumb kekkaiposter

Masterful shot composition and framing. As expected from Yamada senpai

>FLAP FLAP FLAP

>all these trailers and PVs are so upbeat

I don't get it. I remember the original manga being really dark and depressing with moments of happiness sprinkled inbetween. Are they trying to sell the concept to a Japanese audience that doesn't want to hear about ijime?

Based KyoAni

Cute deaf butt.

They feel melancholic if anything.

KYOANI DOES IT AGAIN

It's okay but it looks a lot less deliberate than TLS.

Love Story was her peakest direction.

Damn.

Screen this outside of Japan already. Holy shit.

Being the sole storyboarder on the film helped, I guess.
She can't do that with Koe no Katachi because it's almost 3-hour long.

I can feel that her style got diluted.

I don't know why they won't do it. Manga is being translated and serialized in the west right now. It's the perfect timing.

That's a great trailer, my favorite one so far

3 PV/CMs over two days.

Kyoani is in damage control over the success of Kimi no na wa.

I hope for the very best for Yamada's Koe no Katachi, though Shochiku shot themselves in the foot releasing so close to the other animated film " Your name & Kizu Pt 2".
I hope I'm wrong and that film will sell above expectation for it's release.

Kek

She seems improved a lot with controlling her character interaction style when I saw that PV, so maybe it's not all bad thing I guess.

No, Shochiku's mistake is not giving KnK enough theatres to screen at (around 180 compared to Kimi no Na Wa's 300). The waiting list is pretty bad right now. So basically Kyoani is being underestimated here.

Trailers coming out a few weeks before the première? Holy shit stop the presses KyoAni is in full damage control mode!

Never even read the manga and I'm hyped as f*ck for this. Kyoani can do no wrong.

Well, I read the manga, and still, I demand intense bullying from this movie. Demand it.

One week, 17th of September.

I personally find that quite strange.

Looks like another work of art from the masters at GodAni.

Bravo

>f*ck
Fuck off idiot.

What to fr*ck desu

No bully, you'll make Shouko cry

webm.land/media/uYKW.webm

Now I can't unhear it, thanks.

I see they got a sweet deal from that hearing aid company. And why has no one posted the cute face Shojo makes.

yeah, fucking normie will flock to it so it wont flop, and I have cute deaf

>domodachi

What did she mean by this?

Why didn't they make this a silent anime. They had a chance to do something artistic and unique, but instead it's just going to be a normal romance with a non-Deaf voice actress mewling incoherently in some kind of gross Deafface voice. Ugh.

First time I tear up on a preview. I'm going to buy that DVD as soon as they release it. It's been years since I've bought anything anime related, but I'd be proud to have this in my library.

The preview already says clearly that he bullied her, and there is at least one scene that shows it.
Plus their TV is full of news, dramas and stories about ijime.
What are you even speaking about?

>artistic and unique
>>> Sup Forums
the point is not making it as the most artistic movie ever, it;s to deliver a message,

You don't understand how hyped for this movie I am.

The other characters can speak, why focusing only on her? The others too have things to express, the only difference is that they have a voice. And both can't express themselves well, which is an interesting point. This story is all about the different forms of communication, and empathy.

Oh wow

I rate 9/11. This is too good. You should watch the movue and tell your friends. If your friend does not like it then she is autistic and not normal. Also probably racist too.

Hype

I dreamt of Kyoani handling koe no katachi ever since I finished it. In the hands of Yamada. OST done by Aiko and I was hoping they'd remove the worst part of the manga.

Literally all of it came true. I cannot contain my excitement for this movie.

This film is actually being screened across schools in Japan to promote anti-bullying.

>I was hoping they'd remove the worst part of the manga.
Like what?

don't get this meme manga or studio

It's probably the movie making segment

The movie arc.

>meme studio
That would be Trigger.

The whole movie making arc. I understand it was supposed to bring them all together to sing jambalaya but most of the characters simply did not get enough time to develop into something likable.

Rest assured.

If they did remove the movie making segment then I wonder what plot device kyoani used to bring all the characters together

>146999999

Best movie of 2016

here let me help you buddy

Alas that'd be Gundam Origin

None. It will be inferred that they meet and will use quick cuts à la TLS to skim through that arc.

>sample

oh fuck you, now I cant watch this without laughing

>a deaf cutie will never give you this signal

Rare feel.

She's ugly

have you tried sleeping and not waking up?

BGM is pretty "ambient". is there a release date on soundtrack?

I'm tuning up my tear ducts. They haven't been used in a while and I want them to be prepared.

just mute the player when you watch it
problem solved

KyoAni is finished

HOW IS THERE NOT A SINGLE SHOT OF THE PARENTS?

They're important. Well maybe not but I want to see shouya's mom burn the money and shoukos mom beg for forgiveness.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

mal's rating list is
B R O K E N
R
O
K
E
N

I want to see Shouko's mom beat the fuck out of Ueno.

wtf I hate gintama now

Sup Forumsermin will never leave, will they?

KnK isn't out yet m8.

That's not exactly how it plays out

Camrip when?

at one point I think 5 of the top 10 series were gintama shows/movies

I thought that arc was decent enough, but the climax and ending of that arc was goddamn disappointing.

this just in... scans when?
twitter.com/antch/status/774517413731635200

>MAL

KyoAni is literally going to shape the future of Japan

A good representation of the kind of people that actually buy anime

They really do like that retarded 10% smile face

the movie isn't out yet, and there will be no cam rip in Japan - probably.

Because thats totally gonna help, rite?

and words words words - an interview

Wait, is that Nishimom?

Yes.

user probably buy more BDs and merch than MALfags.

In the bottom left? It would appear to be so, nice catch.

Is it? A week before premiere?

Why are you asking me? Try reading and comprehending what the post I replied to was about.