Catalonia to reject a central bank in favor of cryptocurrency

uh oh. tanks in 30.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitzamp.com/catalonia-reject-central-bank-favor-cryptocurrency/
archive.fo/Ee12d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for them?

bitzamp.com/catalonia-reject-central-bank-favor-cryptocurrency/

good luck to them but talk about making enemies!

archive.fo/Ee12d

Will the next Hitler rise up in Catalonia?

Catacoinia

nah. they gonna get Gaddafi'd

I genuinely can't tell if spaniards are this retarded or is this all a jewish psy op.

This shit is getting great.

>reject a central bank
>reject a central bank
>reject a central bank

later Catalonia, it's been fun.

Literally a meme country

Getting stomped and put back in their place is good for them?

Hmmm why does the (((((((international community)))))) oppose Cat again?

Oh vey, STOP Catalonia.

PUTIN HAS TRULY MEMED THE WORLD

Good on them. I've seen Bitcoin double nine times - double three more times and I'm retiring

PULL IT.jpg

Lol my id.

>newfag doesnt know about custom ids
back to plebbit

Catalonia can't reject anything, its government has been dismissed.

DUMB CHINKPOSTER

Underrated drollery.

Stop sponging off plucky Catalonia and get yourself a job you parasite

No catalonians are actually this retarded

idk wtf Catalonia is doing but (((they))) are clearly upset by it so I support Catalonia completely

go go go!

>Custom IDs
At least you tried to not be a newfag I guess...

>suddenly people start shilling for Catalonia even though it is a Jew-run, multiculti, extremely pro-Islamic, pro-migrant, pro-EU, extreme leftist stronghold

>reject a central bank
WE'RE GOING IN BURGERS

why is the (((international community))) so bothered by it then

At the heart of the catalonia Independence are the communist. The ancestors of the catalonia fought for stalin during the Holodomor

Because they have their own right wing uprisings to deal with, and don't want to set a precedence.

hmmm

dunno man I just want to see the world burn, I don't care about the political opinions or the goals of the catalans, what counts is that it's bringing back political instability in Europe and they have international law on their side since the retarded amerifats butchered kosovo

sounds like the future. why fight it?

I support independence even for people I'd rather run over in a tank.

Their independence means they're busy running their kike marxist shithole country into the ground, and not mine.

Kek you lads unironically believe this meme republic (not recognized by any country) is going to make it hahaha

These commies are going to be crushed. Then driven before /Spain/. And we will hear the lamentations of their women. HAHA

>Pic related is the new president of the Generalitad

Kek

Just a reminder that Catalonia is no longer independent and is under direct rule from Madrid as we speak

>Jew-run, multiculti, extremely pro-Islamic, pro-migrant, pro-EU, extreme leftist stronghold
Absolutelly this. hahaha

No worries, we've got everything in order. They don't get tired of losing. They are losing again. You will see.

>bunch of arabs killing a bunch of arabs who seceded legally through referendum in the name of the rule of law and democracy
whomever loses we win

Two theories, one is it runs contra to their one-world government plans, two is that it'll be a raging failure and remind folks that liberal political policies are great when you have someone else's money but tend to turn to shit when forced to work without the cheat code of vast sums of imported wealth.

That's another great point.

No it is your government that has been dismissed.

Accept that the Spanish Empire is dead.

You think it would just stop at the Americas and the Philippines?

You're getting a report.

Low quality Manolo-posting

They are already dead.

Who cares?

"direct rule"

You bitches are in the same situation as Kiev.

You have no rule.

You have no control.

>Crashing your country's weak economy with no survivors because your welfare isn't high enough.
You all deserve the rope, catalans for being retarded and Spain for being weak and not throwing every retard who dares to speak about this madness into prison.

WMDs when?

>You have no rule.
>You have no control.
Neither does your Republic Goverment lmao.

Some of us just want to watch the world burn.

Madrid controls tax revenues, and thus spending. There is nothing you can do to regain control of all that money. And you are deluded if you think that public servants are going to risk their career.

She (the first female catalonian president!) is president now.

This. I'm not familiar with the political situation there and haven't read up on Catalonia's reasons for splitting from Spain. It's really pissing off the EU and the globalists though, so i fully support.

GG Russia, GG China, looks like Catalunya beat you to it

china doesn't need crypto-currencies since their government controls the banks and the market and I'm fairly sure private banks all have a state participation as well.
That's why a certain amount of rich chinese invest massively outside of the country or into bitcoins and shit; and most chinese have an inherent distrusts of banks and banking systems.

Is it time to drop full scale freedom on them from land, air, sea and space?

t. Spanish puppet of (((the EU)))

>You´re dismantled
>No, hehehe, you´re dismantled : ^)
>Hehehe, no, you!

You´re a shame. Modernism and relativism in a nutshell.

>posting shitty Monkey

>bitzamp.com/catalonia-reject-central-bank-favor-cryptocurrency/

Holy shit. It really is G-zero.

Guys. If i where an Amerifat id start worrying alot more about the nov4 thing.

If you got revelution in mind. Now is the time. This happens rarly, once in a century max.

g-zero is a reality. This is how world wars start.

If the world wanted to support Catolonia through crypto they could really fuck the banks

faggot

looks like they need freedom already!

(((they))) are sacrificing Catalonia to destroy cryptocurrency.

You are still the 5th less unemployed

cash is king

not this.

Catalonia is going to be an example of standing your ground the world needs to see. The power mad Luciferians will bully them over resources and it is up to the people to create a self sustainable state that doesnt rely on another state for living resources

DUMB CHINKPOSTER

In the end, yes. Someone has to set the example.

Is that all you can say?

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

both.
the jews whisper their plans in the ears of useful idiots then the idiots run straight into a wall for the kikes.

so, freedom incoming when?

I've seen it double 13 times.

Wish I didn't lose 150btc to ASIC miner

((oy vey))

No goy your doing independence wrong.

great source OP
>Welcome to Bitzamp, founded in august 2017 we strive to bring you the latest altcoins & bitcoin news.

Makes sense to use a crypto currencies when you country only exists on the internet

Catacoins will be HUGE! Like worth trillions!

EVERYONE INVEST IN DOGECOINS!

I am now for their indepence if just for this experimental cryptocutrency. Should make for an interesting economic outcome

Catcoin ICO in 30

because their endgame is to consolidate power and this is the opposite of that.

Wait, so who wants the army to murder Catalon citizens?
Can't they just murder the (((leaders))) of this revolution and end this before monday?

Fuck off with your /biz/ jewery

OYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS IS A SECOND SHOAHHHH

So I'm retarded. Someone explain how cryptocurrency has value?

>not wanting this trash out of Spain

It doesn't. It's a scam for idiots.
The entire scam works BECAUSE people are idiots. Expect lots of suicides once the bubble pops.

>meme feelings
>meme opression
>meme language
>meme flag
>meme referendum
>meme revolution
>meme ex-president
>meme independence
>meme police
>meme currency

It's getting better

and soon enough we will meme in the outer space. the next HWNDU capture the flag game will be on mars, screencap this

Just sounds like normal money dude.

Jews would never campaign against their banks.

Its an excuse to instigate

you can invest in scatacoins

NEW ORDER OF BARBARIAN NEVER FAILS

FINANCIAL CONTROL

There was discussion of money and banking. One statement was, "Inflation is infinite. You can put an infinite number of zeros after any number and put the decimals points wherever you want", as an indication that inflation is a tool of the controllers. Money would become predominately credit. It was already ... money is primarily a credit thing but exchange of money would be not cash or palpable things but electronic credit signal. People would carry money only in very small amounts for things like chewing gum and candy bars. Just pocket sorts of things. Any purchase of any significant amount would be done electronically. Earnings would be electronically entered into your account. It would be a single banking system. May have the appearance of being more than one but ultimately and basically it would be one single banking system, so that when you got paid your pay would be entered for you into your account balance and then when you purchased anything at the point of purchase it would be deducted from your account balance and you would actually carry nothing with you. Also computer records can be kept on whatever it was you purchased so that if you were purchasing too much of any particular item and some official wanted to know what you were doing with your money they could go back and review your purchases and determine what you were buying. There was a statement that any purchase of significant size like an automobile, bicycle, a refrigerator, a radio or television or whatever might have some sort of identification on it so it could be traced, so that very quickly anything which was either given away or stolen - whatever - authorities would be able to establish who purchased it and when.

Computers would allow this to happen. The ability to save would be greatly curtailed. People would just not be able to save any considerable degree of wealth. There was some statement of recognition that wealth represents power and wealth in the hands of a lot of people is not good for the people in charge so if you save too much you might be taxed. The more you save the higher rate of tax on your savings so your savings really could never get very far. And also if you began to show a pattern of saving too much you might have your pay cut. We would say, "Well, your saving instead of spending. You really don't need all that money." That basically the idea being to prevent people from accumulating any wealth which might have long range disruptive influence on the system. People would be encouraged to use credit to borrow and then also be encouraged to renege on their debt so they would destroy their own credit. The idea here is that, again, if you're too stupid to handle credit wisely, this gives the authorities the opportunity to come down hard on you once you've shot your credit. Electronic payments initially would all be based on different kinds of credit cards ... these were already in use in 1969 to some extent. Not as much as now. But people would have credit cards with the electronic strip on it and once they got used to that then it would be pointed out the advantage of having all of that combined into a single credit card, serving a single monetary system and then they won't have to carry around all that plastic.