How long will Sup Forums last...

How long will Sup Forums last? I can't imagine myself as a 60 year old man and browsing the internet to pick fights with randoms that keep shilling for cuckoldry and jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You better start.

New generations will carry the torch as long as the site survives. Gen Z alone carries us well into the 2030s.

I sometimes wonder, where do we go if we wake up on day and Sup Forums is no longer?

Its called have kids you faggot!

Sup Forums is 14 years old, so I would expect Sup Forums to last at least that long.

62yo here
shut up and get /comfy/ faggot you're here forever

and if not here you'll be some place just like here doing exactly this
I used to shitpost the temple of the screaming electron

If you used that soros money to supply us with women, good women, I suspect that many of us would falter. Maybe get some of your better looking jew women to hook up with us. You would be able to get that sweet IQ into your kike ranks.

Oh, I got news for you, pal.

60 year old here. What this guy said.

There's a saying, "The future is already here, but only a few people are living it."

Online tribalism and shitposting is humanity's destiny.

If you live long enough, you'll enjoy a higher resolution, full body immersion VR kind of shitpost. But that's all.

i’ll own Sup Forums by then

I'm 42 and I'm still here tbqjh

50 years old here. Came for freedom of speech in 2009. Stayed for the dsnk memes.

Sup Forums has 20 more years MAX

>Totse
I know that feel old fag.
28 here. Thanks for raising me.

Thanks gramps
>20yo

i thought about the evolution of all this, it ends with us shitposting and trolling as Gods in the cyclical creation of universes and development of being

Gramps of Sup Forums meeting when?

This board isn’t your life, it’s just a lantern bearing race mixed person on your shoulder that helps navigate you through degeneracy

>Totseans
Early internet was such a magical place. I wonder what Jeff Hunter is up to now.

my daughter made me take my grandson to HWNDU season 1 for his 40th birthday so I imagine Sup Forums will be around as long as the memes are dank.

Are redheads white?

>How long will Sup Forums last? I can't imagine myself as a 60 year old man and browsing the internet to pick fights with randoms that keep shilling for cuckoldry and jews

Hey, when your body can't do the hobbies that it used to be able to do, mixing it up with self-entitled shitposters doesn't cost much, is easy on the body, and while not totally rewarding (due to the anonymity) it is cool to TRY and redpill the plebs.

Also, tits or dicks (I don't care) or gtfo.

Red heads are genetic marvels. I would race mix even if kids look demented
t.pablo

Yeah.
It's really hard to get a non-white red head.

No, they're niggers... jesus

Hotwheels will welcome you with open arms. Just don't squeeze too tight, he's brittle.

We're constantly recruiting new talent and growing massively over time.

There are more Sup Forums users than there are Jews in the whole world. Let that sink in. And it's a good thing.

Redheads are descendants of the Angles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

Proof

If even a fourth of the braindead idiots here migrate to there the site will be completely ruined

this is so sad to see. I only go on/pol about an 30-40 mins a week now. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine old man. My dad is 56 and just started another business.

staging ground for brainwashed youths to take necessary redpills that family and society dont provide, young will replace old as old moves on

nice

Not him, but I work a full time job making decent money as a 31 year old and still use Sup Forums daily. I've been shitposting off and on since 2005 (emigrated from Portal of Evil and Stileproject forums).

You're doomed to do this forever. I bought a 300 baud modem in 1983. Local BBSes had political message boards and I've been arguing online ever since. There are several others I know from back then who are doing the same, though they go to sites like Red State or Breitbart rather than pol.

Who's the grill?

>Not him
>IDs

Shit, I'm drunk off of the fermented Jew and forgot this wasn't Sup Forums for a minute. The two boards are really similar now.

I have a feeling boomer hate is being propagated by boomers

What do you do?

I'm 30 and I do it. The internet and mobile have made this more convenient.

Wow, i'm in love.

Who is this semen goddess?

YOU

DONT

GET

TO

LEAVE

I am 26 and almost dropped. It gor boring.

>been here for over a decade
>still over 30 years to go
i want off

You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!

i know
manage to quit for a couple of days frequently whenever i keep my self occupied enough
but then the itching starts again
and i cant scratch it

it takes place in the hourly pay showers at the local truck stop every night.

>ruined
>any differing opinion is banned or kiked to death
other than organizing and no bullshit when it comes to the JQ, it’s a shit chan.

>there are Sup Forumsbros in their 60s

Jesus. I'm in my mid-30s and I feel like I need to move on. Sad state of the world dictates that there's nowhere else to go.

How do you hold out, elderbros?

To other boards to spread Sup Forumsmessage

>How do you hold out, elderbros?
One day at the time.

dailyrotten forums and consumption junction

the fight for the truth and justice will never end , humanity will free itself from the bondage of lies and deceit .. and it will be recorded in the history that it started here with us

i'm 53. and you are a faggot.