#whitelivesmatter in a nutshell

#whitelivesmatter in a nutshell.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=white teen killed by cops
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41584893
forward.com/scribe/347524/the-complicated-history-between-americas-blacks-and-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#kikelivesmatter

Can someone fucking explain this to me? How do institutions keep "people of color" down? I want to hear which institutions are doing this and what exactly they're doing. Why don't I ever get a clear answer on this?

they're saying white lives shouldn't matter

you dont get a clear answer because they're not. all our institutions discriminate against whites and elevate jews and pieces of crap

Anti White Neo Liberals forget that we have data proving that today Institutions only discriminate against white people.

Who's to say black lives didn't matter even 100 years ago? It's not like your average white was like "let's just kill all niggers." There weren't even as many blacks back then, and ones that were lynched/shot were done so because they committed felonious crimes.

He has a point guys.

>(((Shroff)))

He totally has a point. Blacks have been second class citizens for too long. It is an injustice. I mean, just put yourself in their shoes for a moment!

Explain how the police discriminate against whites you faggot

Sup Forums beat the fuck out to oblivion Impeachment procedure incoming

We're talking about Colleges and Work places using discriminating processes to no hire white people . Not the Police, but I am correct in saying that white people are gunned down more than niggers by the Police.

"look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves" This is true of white people.

Blacks however seem hellbent on self-destruction, they are incredibly slow learners and completely unwilling to confront the issues they have within themselves.

Governments made the right choice, it just isn't worth it, as of now they are just missing so many stages of human development that us white people had to go through to get to this point. Once they start learning to look after themselves, then they are worth helping.

So true!!! It's like you damn wypipo forgot about slavery.

#WhiteLivesMatterMore

I'm white and I've literally never been let off by a cop. This argument is and always will be retarded. I've been arrested twice (for bullshit reasons), been pulled over, never been let off from a ticket.

Where's all my white privilege to save me?

News flash niggers, white people get the same cold feeling at the bottom of their gut when a cop car pulls behind them. You're not fucking special.

jesus christ, it gets so tiring...

Sup Forums eternally btfo

#BlackLivesSplatter

yall mind get yer little revolution started?

damn.. powerful..

>people don't discriminate against nazis

This guy.

THE PRISON AND POLICE SYSTEMS EXIST SPECIFICALLY TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN

>muh dick
>being a good argument that doesn't resort to name calling or ad hominem

Explain how they discriminate against blacks. Protip, you first must prove that blacks don't commit more crimes and they don't intentionally put themselves into situations where they are more likely to end up in a confrontation with police, regardless of race. Good luck.

Most don't mean police when they talk about institutional discrimination against whites (they mean affirmative action, mass immigration, etc), but I can give you an example of police discrimination anyway:

Whites aren't guaranteed the right to lawful protest of anti-white politics (see police dispersion of lawful Charlottesville protests). Meanwhile, blacks are allowed to chimp out about anything with veritable impunity.

I

AM

SILLY

All the dick "argument" confirms this is a nog posting

>our institutions and government have never questioned that
Except during the Obama era for 8 years, and the 48% of the population that isn't white

It's funny because niggers don't know who Fredrick Douglas was.

Niggers always complain
If they hate white majority countries they should leave

They have been the target of CIA drug trafficking and are impoverished for the sake of creating welfare dependant Democrats. Something to think about

fix

He didn't say police, but you should probably do some research on affirmative action if you truly believe institutions don't discriminate against whites to give niggers more free shit. And even with that they still kill each other all day.

It makes me sad that this is trivializing BLM

No he doesn't, we institutionally elevate all classes but whites.
Affirmative action, incentives for hiring colored people.

I'm sure it does buddy

They are unimaginative of future outcomes, and naive to potential unideal results of choices.

Why is Sup Forums so cucked today?

Aw sheeet... time for us to chimp out now.

White lives haven't matter since the late 50's early 60s, anything for minorities.

Intentional destruction of white neighborhoods and schools.

After that its all down hill

EDUCATION POLICIES ARE THE MAGINOT LINE OF WHITE RIGHTS

IF WE DONT CONTROL AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN, HOW THEY THINK AND HOW THEY ARE RAISED...

NOTHING

ELSE

MATTERS

probably this
fuck leftypol

AND ANTI-WHITES KNOW THAT.

THEY KNOW

AS LONG AS THEY CONTROL

-----EDUCATION----

THE REST DOESNT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH.

you mean because we are a country with laws and a large % of black people are incapable of following them?

Black People are discriminated against in law enforcement and the judicial system. Black Lives Matter exists to draw attention to this.

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER HALF A CENTURY FOLKS

They do but not in the ways progressives argue about. It has to do with free gibs for split families, not anything else.

If you were black you'd be dead right now. Your white privilege is your right to exist.

FORCED MIXING OF THE RACES

THIS IS TYRANNY.

SIMPLE

YOU CANNOT CHOOSE YOUR CHURCH MEMBERS, YOUR BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS, YOUR SCHOOLMATES, YOUR WORK MATES

THAT IS TYRANNY FOLKS

im white and ive only gotten a ticket once, and even that ticket which was for 78mph in a 50 zone was thrown away when i went to court

But couldn't they evqde this plan by simply not committing crimes?

>POC
white is a color too, numbnuts.

Young white women need to be told the facts:

Black men are:
7x more likely to have STDs
5x more likely to abandon you and your kid
3x more likely to beat you
3x more likely to beat your kid

Don't say we didn't warn you.

>be nigger
>see cop
>chimp out

lmgtfy.com/?q=white teen killed by cops

EDUCATION IS THE CITADEL OF WHITE IDENTITY

LITERALLY OUR CHILDRENS FATE.

No, criminals are discriminated against by law enforcement because that is their purpose. Blacks who don't want to be targeted by them either need to stop committing crimes or move to a country with a shitty police force that tolerate their degenerate primitive behaviour.

all this shit is nothing more than a pissing contest
childish
grown folks being petty and selfish

The societize & police system was created by the white man to keep a brotha down, knowimsayin?

They created the per capita system to make it seem like tha black man be criminal & shit nawimsaying?

>"In 1914 Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jacob Schiff, Jacob Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise." Other Ashkenazi Jew co-founders included Julius Rosenthal, Lillian Wald and Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch. It was not until 1920 that the NAACP appointed its first black president, James Weldon Johnson.

Are you kidding? Try getting hired in some departments if you're white. Portland, Oregon (one of the whitest big cities in America) intentionally hired some black woman from Oakland as its police chief because whites were not welcome to apply for the position.

Ere m8 I bent me knob one time bobbin' it to the Queen

Blimey I said, blimey, would ya Adam an' Eve it av only gone an bloody done it, av ben't me old man bobbin' it to hard.

Had ta tie a little bandage 'round me willy I did

God Save The Queen

black and brown are not colors

Black Lives Don't Matter

This is bizarre as fuck, i'm starting to believe the >le horseshoe meme

AYO SQUEEZE IT NIGGA
MUH DICK, CRACKA
MUP DA DO DA DIDDA, MUUHFUGGAH

Most races primarily murder their own race.
There's only one race that diverges from this pattern in any significant way.

You'll never guess which race it is.

Ah yes, this infamous metaphorical "questioning". Show me one single government official who has ever questioned the validity of a shitskin life.

It amazes me how these brainlets don't understand proportions.

Long Version
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

Short Version, Pic Related

Nah, #WhiteLivesMatter is more about stating the obvious that white lives are fair more valuable to American society than those of people with darker skin.

Whites not only are more productive on an individual basis and as a group but they also draw less on the resources of the states.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41584893

What's interesting to me is that they understand the argument when they use it against the right but when it's used against them they just ignore it or worse call it racist.

>criminals are the only people who get shot by police
Nice meme.

It's almost like white lives matter & black lives matter is retarded

If he were black he would have led the cops on a 100mph car chase endangering everyone around him then get out and try to attack the cop after he got stopped. It's not a mystery why he wasn't killed. Just act like a human and you'll be fine

Kinda shocked that mainstream liberals/anti whites use the 'lol you have a small dick' """""argument""""" unironically. It's a very jewish tactic.

I see the Bolsheviks are channing hard today.

Institution is nothing more then a word to obscure agency. Nigger doesn't know what he is talking about, just repeating shit he saw on TV

You don't get a clear answer because the entire line of thinking is bullshit. If they gave you an answer, it'd become clear that they're wrong. If they keep it nebulous and never explain what the fuck they're talking about, they can keep their narrative going.

Just drop them this picture and they shut up immediately.

>The same has not been true for people of color.
Is it true now? If so, his point is irrelevant. If he's going to focus on the past, then what of the white lives that were the Irish a few centuries ago? What about the white gladiators in the Roman Empire? The slaves of the Roman Empire, which were mostly white.

I mean, if his argument is that white lives have always mattered, just because they were white, that's incorrect. If his argument is that black lives don't matter today, I would beg to differ.

How do you fellow whites

>when nu/pol/ bumps a blatant shill thread
Wew

Simply Not true your spreading lies/ its a common myth past around the democrats and leftists, in reality there is very little difference in the over prosecution of people of color v whites

Who asked this indian mother fucker? Deport him
with the rest of the non whites.

as user said, criminals and people with criminal records are discriminated against in the justice system

the entire "movement" comes down to criminals wanting to get off easy for crimes

I wonder what would happen if blacks and hispanics stopped committing disproportionate crime?

One August morning in 1967, Will Maslow, executive director of the American Jewish Congress and a civil rights activist, opened the newsletter of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), the group famous for organizing sit-ins and the Freedom rides.

Read more: forward.com/scribe/347524/the-complicated-history-between-americas-blacks-and-jews/

As a non-American, I'll give it a try.
1) The education system is often rigged against POC. Schools in typically black areas are, as a result of segregation and its effects, of lower quality, and lead to kids not having the same opportunities to go to college.
2) The job market is often rigged against POC. There are studies that have shown that the same job application can be sent to a place, but if the name on the application is typically black/non-white, they'll be less likely to get the job.
Now, some of you pol/acks are going to mention policies like affirmitive action and diversity hires as proof that REALLY, WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND SHIEET. But keep in mind that those policies exist to counteract the institutional racism against POC, and give them a chance to catch up with the rest of society.
3) Studies clearly show blacks are more prone to discrimination in the judicial system. More likely to be stopped by police, more likely to get more strict punishments, which again leads to fewer opportunites to turn their lives around by getting jobs, so the cycle of crime and punishment continues.

These are just a few of what I think are the major issues blacks and Latinos face in the US. But then again, since this is Sup Forums and all:
>blacks are "oppressed" because they deserve to be, because dey is violence and dum and shieet.

Hook
Noses
Broken

1. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
2. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
3. OKAY SOLID ARGUMENT BUT THEY DO STATISTICALLY COMMIT MORE CRIME

>muuuuuuh dick
Literal baboon tier thinking