What Went Wrong?

Explain yourselves, godfags

fpbp

>the absolute state of godfags

Basically, the universe is a fractal universe, and first god was one, but then he wasnt anymore and split himself up. His essence, his being making up reality. But because we are very speshul, we are more speshul than a rock and have souls which probably connect to other segments to the whole of the fractal universe...or whatever...more maybe...but the point is because we became billions, god, in the other realm has split himself so much that he couldnt do miracles anymore.

I bet if you killed like 6 billion people right now there would be enough aspects in the other realm to allow for minor miracles again. If only 1 million people remained on the earth, it would be enough for mediocre miracles like duplicating fishes or whatever.

*tips fedora*

I see god punishing Great Britian pretty much every day. He exists.

The problem is he never shows up or makes himself known. If he made and appearance it might make it a little easier to believe.

shittiest argument, the philosophical differences between many gods and one God are just as many as the philosophical differences between one god and no god. This meme shows a lack of understanding of this.

and what if only one person existed?

>muh polytheism

why do you reject all the other monotheistic gods?

still would be part of this realm, would be nearly equal to his power to that when adam and eve existed. Double the power of adam and eves era probably. But that person would still be a fag.

He would rip out a rib, make a woman, and repopulate, duh.

but...some of the christians say that eve...or was it lilith that was created by satan? Fug I cannot tell anymore really. But do women have aspects of god (souls)?

I mean, there mary but she was more or less a glorified baby machine with no super powers. Does that mean that there could be infinite women on this planet, but only one man and god would still have all the power?

>we can explain God's miracles
>this means they're not longer miracles

are you retarded?
Science is the study of God's miracles

But he did make a perfect one.

Well god isnt all powerful in the first place, as there are probably other aspects of this reality, maybe all interwoven, some not. A fractal universe does not exclude as god being powerful in this one...though less now...the demonic entities could arise from those other aspects, maybe some can travel, maybe some cant. Gods awareness if also less of those than of ours perhaps and vise versa, as above and so below. In between, and far beyond. All gods may exist, some may gain "power" some may lose it, demons of all sorts and angels too may exist.

That demon moloch of the kikes probably is still active right now. Being fueled to stay in existence by the bad feelings of billions. He really doesnt want to go poof like the rest in his region lol.

Best thing yet, maybe with a bit of luck we can drive all the demonic entities away and go into a warhammer type of eternal war against the chaotic entities.

God still does create plagues though

I believe in god but not that he is all powerful and all knowing not sure if he's good or not? So what the fuck do I pick you heathen

Why do you believe he isn't all powerful/ all knowing?

I can't wait for another war franz more blood for the Anglo blood god

fpbp

Because I don't know

Oh ok

I enjoy church and pray for a bit of introspection and it gives me a nice chance to chat with people, its done more good for me than bad

He is probably not to happy with what happened to Jesus.

>I believe in no gods, I am Athetistic.
>I believe in one almighty God, I am Monotheistic.
>I believe in a pantheon of multiple gods, I am Polytheistic
I suppose being enlightened means you can only express your opinions via memes though so at least you tried.

Hey, just wanted to pop in and say I hope all the godfags die off, you are all equally scummy -

That is one of the reasons organized religion is worth having even if you don't believe there is a higher power.

last time i checked the universe is still here, and somehow 7 billion + people live here in a world of sin without all consuming one another, in the presence of nuclear weapons that can vaporize them, while God's Word continues to spread to every corner despite millennia of repression and subversion. These are all miracles.

you fucking know it mate