Dragon Ball Super

Time Travel madness. Oh, and waiting for the new episode thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu
youtube.com/watch?v=vUuUsqhU934
youtube.com/watch?v=JXJiSZhA5cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is the note at the bottom really necessary? That's like, freaking obvious

that timeline diagram looks like ass, who the fuck made that?

new episode live in 14h and 8 min
i want to see what goku and vegeta have to say after they wake up

Soon boys, get those hands ready

Maybe Zamasu didn't die.

Maybe Black just went back in time,froze time, and than replaced Zamasu's body with a dummy

Then they went back to their own time to fight Lavos

Now you're thinking with portals

best girl.

The Futurue Cell came from a third timeline.

black is goku who was taken in before gohan could drop him on his head down the ravine that turned him good after suffering brain damage.

Goku was meant for destruction until the ravine incident.

Mmm.

This shit's got nothing on Deponia Doomsday,

Only focusing on the two main time lines.
The one who made this can you add that Trunks kills imperfect Cell and the two androids?

Wasn't there a break this weak? Next episode should be on the 18th of September.

>Then they went back to their own time to fight Lavos
Didn't really think that way about the pink hair before, but now that you mention it, that got a chuckle out of me.
Though Goku's normal hair style is a bit closer to Crono's than SSJ/SSJR's style.

No it's next week.

Soon.

timefucker needs to die

At this point if Zamasu becomes immortal the only person I can see killing him would be either Zeno or Beerus. My bet would be Beerus for the sole fact he wanted to kill Zamasu before but was stopped. Zeno have too much going on and so him doing it personally is beneath him.

Though that leaves the how.

Can the dragonballs wish goku and others in the future timeline? I mean Frieze was wished back even though he was killed for many years.

I wanna see kid trunks spurt sooner
we need the future mai in the present so vegeta's kid gets puberty and beats his meat for a week.

thats not how it works
green timerings have never been stated to be able travel to alternate timelines also can't go to the past
for all we know they work the same as the silver ring
>b-but muh headcanon

I wanna see kid Mai getting jealous.

when?

Who do you think Goku will bring zeno a friend? I think mr Satan or Chaoutzu so zeno can piggyback him

I want to see Trunks happy

bump

Me too, user.

Updated

It's all speculation for now. I could be wrong.

fuck. forgot my image

saved.

Why must he suffer? Why does everything he loves have to die or be taken from him?

I'm still womdering what this episode is going to be about.

ZAMASU

Because he is the sone of THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS

Why is Vegeta not the king? His father is long gone.

Being Trunks is suffering....
It would seems that Trunks of the second time line is forever doomed to suffer.

I mean, the world was on the mend when Black and his holy war stared. At least he got Mai(?)... that still doesn't mean much when he seems to keep losing her as they grow closer. I swear that she is going to die at some point in the saga.

Out of respect for his father.

Why are people still denying Gogeta making an appearance?

Broly and Yamcha also were in those posters, are they making a comeback?

Are they in -that- particular set in the picture? No, so stfu.

I'd be hype as fuck is my boy broly was canon.

So SSG Goku is gonna be in the arc?
>inb4 manga
Non canon

I've been wondering this for a ling time too, he has a son ffs, why isn't he the king of all saiyans now and trunks the prince of all saiyans?

Because that title means fucking nothing now that there are only a few saiyans alive.

But if Gowasu dies, he'll just come back with the halo

>brolyfag
Fuck off

Poor Vic.... I am sure he is dreading that call.

youtu . be/vutyewoDbBo?t=1m4s check this out, in the funimation version they said they planned to make a new race, they were reffering to the saiyan/human race.

A king has to be crowned, coronation etc. There's no one to crown him, no planet to rule, no people to rule and no point.
Vegeta is too proud to declare himself king and probably doesn't give a fuck.

>how dare anyone like what I don't
wew
>dreading getting paid to say like 4 words

Is Bra dead?

Do you think Piccolo will get some power up in Super or he'll stay powerless forever?

powerless forever. He needs to eat more Nameks.

>Do you think Piccolo will get some power up in Super
(raughs) No

never born in f trunks's timeline

>Do you think Piccolo will get some power up in Super
doubt it

Yes, just like Goten, Trunks, and Majin Buu.

>After finding proof that the present day Zamasu has murdered Gowasu
RIP ;_;

S-sauce?

He actually looks better now.

pixiv. Filename gives it away

He looks like a fag

F Trunks firing his Burning Attack in new ways

Future episode summaries indicate that Beerus does kill Zamasu, but the title for episode 61 implies that Zamasu survives. Fucker is going to become a literal God.

how old is he now?
he doesn't look like he has much time left

Thanks Nickolaus.

He is 61. TOEI can easily milk him for 15+ years.

It helps that he has pretty much a dream job nowdays being the idea guy for Super.

That's not toriyama you fucking meme tickler.

He probably just killed present Zamasu. There's still future Zamasu left.

lol she actually is in F.Trunks timeline
At least one of the timelines are safe form GT fuckery

He better get up just like Old Kai

Is manga version of Super worth reading? I heard it's pretty good and it changed some things from anime.

Why is Universe 7 so shit that Beerus had to find ALL his fighters on Earth?

So the entirety of his universe, 4 out of 5 of his fighters are on Earth?

He took Vegeta and Goku and thought they were enough to fuck everyone on Champa's team,which is kind of true, so he let them chose whoever they wanted for the 2 other fighters

Naw, he's probably just really lazy. Why go out to find fighters when he knows he can go to one place and almost certainly win. That would also just rub it in more how AWESOME Earth is to Champa and piss him off even more.

To be fair, they're not just Humans as you've got Saiyans, a Namekian and a Majin (still mad that Buu didn't get to fight), but yeah I think it's really dumb that all aside from Monaka live on Earth

Yeah it's worth reading, alittle rushed but still better than the anime.

Apparently this is the most recent photo of Toriyama (from 2014).

He apparently doesn't have a lot of photos. The most recent photo next to this one is from 2004.

>post yfw Beerus one shots Zamasu, Zamasu gets up with a halo, then Beerus one shots him again

Actually this photo one if from 2005-2006 apparently. It was taken during the development of Blue Dragon.

>those muscles on Frost

>I will say, one of my favorite things about goten (and by an extension Buu saga Chi-chi) is that she not only taught Goten to fight, but also taught him to be a polite and honorable warrior. It's really cute and it's one of the most interesting things about Goten.

>Gohan taught Gohan respect and Goku forgot all the time.

user from the last DBS thread, still here?

that guy is in his 30's ... isn't toriyama like in his 50's

The future has no God of Destruction.
Goku presses the button and asks Zeno to appoint Trunks as future's God of Destruction.
Zamas is not immortal enough to handle Hakaishin Trunks.
Screencap this.

Pilaf just getting stepped on.
Almost forgot the pilaf gang joined the gang in the manga version

Fucking retard.

I'm not denying it, but I'm not getting myself excited in case it doesn't happen

anyone remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vUuUsqhU934

He is 61.

I'm here. And I think this little moment is cute. I totally skipped the tournament arc so i should go back and read it. That's a nice detail.
Was it in the anime?

>Was it in the anime?
Nope, see But Goku did bow to Hit in both the anime and manga, Hit even reacted to it, so it was probably apart of Toriyama's outline unlike the Botamo one.

I think we need Scientist Man to explain the DBZ timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=JXJiSZhA5cg

Can't wait to see beerus handling zamasu.