Why aren't you watching the greatest anime of all time?

Why aren't you watching the greatest anime of all time?

>greatest anime of all time

We won't get to see the Blu-rays until like 6 months right?

I will soon.

It isn't Boku no Pico

>FMA:B
>GINTAMA
>STEIN'S GATE

Can MALfaggots have shitter taste?

>Completed flavor of the month movie
>hasnt seen FMA:B, Gintama, or Steins;gate

KEIT-AI DID IT

IT'S #1

MEMES ARE REAL

Faggots

You're okay

Do people still use MAL? Every time I check some anime page there I see reviews from 2008/2009 on top.

how is it even first? it's not released for gayjin yet

>watching some shit Chink DVD rip of a Shinkai film
Why would you do that to yourself?

memes

They serious need a cool down period of a few months to prevent shit-voting.

One Punch Man reached the top ten before its first episode aired.

It's only #1 until that Kyoani movie with the deaf girl comes along.

Why do MALfags do this

Literally every single flavor of the month shit skyrockets because they are all incapable of rating anything lower than an 8

Look at 90% of users lists they give almost everything a stupidly high score and skew everything

It even says on the sites rating scale that a 5 means average, not bad, AVERAGE. Yet for some reason these turds look at every single show they finish 3 episodes of and go "Yep, it's anime, automatic 8 or above"

This, easy way to prevent this hype-train 10/10 every review meme shit that propels everything popular to the top

This whole idea of 7 being average isn't exclusive to MAL. A lot of critics and fans in all mediums now a days think this way. It makes the number system pointless and it's not great to begin with.

Still a decent resource for cross checking actors / directors, I use it like IMDB. I dunno anyone who would want to hang around there 24/7 though.

I didn't know that MAL liked Keitai that much

People go off of the ranking system that they have the most exposure to, namely high school grading. 7 is typically a high C/low B, and thus considered an average grade, with anything below being subpar. Thus, anything that is 'good' has to be above seven. Problem is that this system leaves only 2 spaces for anime that are 'better than okay'.

MAL is just a bunch of kiddy normalfags so of course they love memes.

(OP) #
Corey in the house best animu

MAL is the IGN for weeaboo degenerates. They are literally 7/10 too much water: the site

5 is the lowest I give anime that's overall fun enough, even if they are bad. 4 and below has to be overall boring a lot of the time. Dragon Crisis got a 5 from me. So did Digimon Adventure 02. Despite their trainwreckness, most of the time it's not boring.

On the other hand, I have no anime on 10, and 9 is very rare too, so it's not like I give super high scores to everything

I usually only read reviews from there if I'm confused about something or to see how a series is compared to the manga.
Besides that its plenty good as a convenient way to track your anime progress and as a huge database of anime

Nobody cares faggot

since MAL says it's good, it's probably good. MAL has only been wrong about NGE

I know. They're taste is on par with leddit

>implying a filthy EOP community's opinion matters

>This whole idea of 7 being average isn't exclusive to MAL. A lot of critics and fans in all mediums now a days think this way
This.

Not an anime-only phenomenon, this bullshit way of thinking is literally everywhere.

Whenever MAL says something is shit, I assume it is shit. On the flip side Sup Forums is always wrong

>it's fucking real

Oh come on

Anidb is much better at that. A lot of data on MAL is inaccurate.

I heard someone say that erased was in the top 5 when it was airing. I just went to check and it's now #42
MAL are a bunch of hype retards that see that other people are giving something high scored and follow along so they can watch their shitty anime youtubers talk about it

>erased in the top 5
Yeah it at episode 4 I think, MAL is actually retarded.

erased dropped to 42 from top 5 because of pic related which hurt a ton of people

True for any rating sites desu

>literally babby's first NTR

In many countries you have to get a 7/10 to pass school exams,it makes sensw the same system applies to reviews

Meanwhile on a supposedly more refined and elitists board, people on Sup Forums claimed Pitchfork panned Frank Ocean's recent album because it got a 9.0, Animal Collective's second most recent album became infamous for getting a 7.4. All professional review sites are like this now, shit has to be hyperbolic to get people's attention. As a result the audience begins thinking 7 in the benchmark for something of quality, as is the case for websites like IMDB or MAL.

Someone already spoiled it for me (on Sup Forums obviously) so I don't really want to watch it

I use it to mark shit I have watched and plan to watch, that's basically it.

Man what really should have made erased drop was how shitty the main villian and the last 5 episodes were, but cuckcuckcuckcuckfags is the more likely option.

>Can MALfaggots have shitter taste?
They can rate like Sup Forums.

Because it's Shinkaishit. But I will download it just to see what's the fuss about that movie.

Can't wait to see re: zero tank like this when it's season finale airs.

It's great, will rewatch when HD version comes out.

Can't enjoy eye cancer rips

The DVD screener is fine, and the audio is pretty good. If you've ever watched VHS quality, then this is no problem.

>mal niggers
>anime rating
dropped

MAL is the best anime review site.
It's word is like that of a gospel