Would you have done the same as based Fabbio?

>Fabbio Di Lello shot a man(Italo D’Elisa) who had killed his wife in a bike accident.

>D'Elisa was driving his Ducati motorbike while drunk. He jumped a red light and killed Roberta Smargiassi, Fabio's wife.

>Italo D’Elisa, the son of a wealthy man, wasn't charged with murder because he could pay a good lawywr

>Fabio waited for Italo outside a bar. When he showed up he shot him in the head with a shotgun.

>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose. After that he turned himself into police.

it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2017/02/omicidio-italo-d-elisa-approfondimenti-sul-caso-001468681.html

The guy lost his wife, who was fucking pregnant, and will now spent the rest of his life in jail. It's a shame

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/bloody-vendetta-italian-man-allegedly-shoots-dead-car-driver/
repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/03/24/news/omicidio_vasto_condannato_fabio_di_lello-161295457/
it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2017/02/omicidio-italo-d-elisa-approfondimenti-sul-caso-001468681.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rest of his life in jail? So some dude kills his wife and gets no jail time whatsoever, he kills that dude and spends the rest of his time in jail? Wtf Cucktaly.

Yea, that's a tough one.

Why turn yourself in? I never get that. Guy clearly deserved it. So why go to jail because of some rich asshole?

thats a really aesthetic story my man

Not the rest of his life, but surely 15/20 years. Could be out sooner but still is life is fucked

This is like that guy in the states who shot the pedophile point blank range and killed him after he got a slap on the wrist. It sucks for the guy, but I mean I have to respect the guy for doing what he had to do to get actual justice.

Surely he is depressed as fuck and doesn't really enjoy normal life anymore, so what's the point to live and hide like a fugitive

It was fucked the moment his wife was killed

>It was fucked the moment his wife was killed
you'd have to be a complete beta to not kill the man who murdered your wife. you'd also have to be a faggot to be on a jury and vote this guy guilty. he will get off.

>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose. After that he turned himself into police.

fuck, now I am sad

>getting emotional and ruining your life over a woman.

haha fucking cuck should be locked up for good.

No he won't. He'll have circumstances that lower the thing, but he will have minimum 10 years for sure

His wife doesn't matter, what matters is that he could keep his honour, which should be the most important thing in the life of a man.

You're the cuck and you know it

This like the end of the first Mad Max with a few changes. I like it.

she was also pregnant silly

pride comes before the fall.

stoicism would've saved this guy.

Now that is what you call a Goddamn real man. For all you nutless jagoffs out there if you let the man who killed your wife walk, talk and take breath, as a free man, you are not a man. This man is a hero

Stoicism agrees with revenge/punishment, for the purpose of preventing that the perpetrator will do it again. Plus, it might act as a deterrent for others.
(Seneca on anger)

This. Especially when his wife was pregnant, and the drunken shit was enjoying his life in a club only few months later

kill yourself as soon as possible, whenever you have a chance, right now if it all possible, stop wasting air

the thing is you have to play the game. This guy should've at least skipped the country but he instead decided to do some faggy movie type shit because 'muh honour'.

ITT: Things that women will never understand.

>Kill the man who murdered your wife
I wouldn't lay a finger on that man. I would however kill his mother, his father, his siblings, anyone who's ever loved him, and even his fucking dog. But no I sure hope that man lives a long and miserable life

Holy shit, what a hero
God Bless that man

You lack anything worth a life. This man had a real life and he lost it, had it stolen from him by a rich asshat. That asshat got off and faced zero consequences while he lost everything. He settled the score and he simply has nothing left to strive for. I feel sad for you being so pathetic you cannot comprehend this.

his life was fucked when his wife and child got killed, not after he killed the man who did it, why are you so fucking dumb in the head?

a true gentleman

See is some nigger logic. The whole fucking blood feud shit is subhuman. You take vengeance upon the one who committed the act, and any who aided him. But you don't go after those who took no part, otherwise your no better then a fucking animal. Being able to control your emotions is the first step to being human

A life on the run isn't very tranquil. And it would have changed public opinion of him to that of a coward. He is manning up instead now, and that has an effect on people witnessing it.
Socrates didn't flee Athens either after his death sentence.

I would gladly kill our judges first. You won't believe how many things of this sort happen thanks to them.

This, and he'll be a hero when he gets out. What woman would not admire such a man? What man would not salute him and employ if he were otherwise suitable?

>and even his fucking dog
how do I know you're a nigger?

everyone look at this faggot

Drunk drivers should be killed

t. knows nothing about stoicism

>I wouldn't lay a finger on that man. I would however kill his mother, his father, his siblings, anyone who's ever loved him, and even his fucking dog.

Gee, I wonder if some distant relative of his whose parents you just killed would kill your entire extended family, thereby triggering your distant relative to kill the distant relative's distant relatives, and so on.

Even if he was going to go to jail for killing his wife, the ONLY option is still to find him and kill him.

Di Lello is a truly an alpha.

lol. I just know you faggots would pussy out and do sweet fuck all if this happened to you. Its far to easy to talk hypotheticals from behind a computer screen.

Yes, this is what a real man do

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Truly a woman's gentleman. BUMP

This is what I was saying you dumb

... it's also easy to say you "just know" how others would react in a similar situation. I think if your pregnant wife is killed, all reason kind of goes out the window and your going to react how you react, none more valid than an other.

true.

honestly I think this guy was right in what he did, I believe in an eye for an eye, but I think he could've been a bit more tactful in his approach. Unfortunately we're too far in the future to just get away with murder the way he went about it.

>Not also shooting the Jew lawyer, Jew judge, Jew Legislature and local Rabbi

You never ever had a strong relation with a woman you loved, am I wrong? Be honest.

> could have been more tactful in his approach
How?

They looked very much in love. I would have tortured D'Elisa and then killed myself though

you're completely right, how did you know? at 27 Ive only ever spoken to a handful of women that didnt make me want to blow my own brains out within 5 minutes of meeting them.

You sure do like to bring in a lot of people who have nothing to do with it. Fuck anyone that's ever loved him, let them suffer after his death.

>When he showed up he shot him in the head with a shotgun
>blastingnews
>blastingnews
>blastingnews

Also, fair play. About time people realize actions have consequences.

I wouldn't have done the same, because I'm a pussy. But I totally respect the guy and admire what he did.

The problem is most likely you then, faggot. They were prob sick of your scrubby beta ass after 5 mins too.

I would have done the same but with a dindu latex mask under a ski mask and black gloves.
Wait for him yell 'uugga bugga gib me wallet'' shoot him 'rayysist cracka bix nod'

guest what would happen if the biker killed the guy.

guess

SHE WOULD FUCK THE BIKER FEW WEEKS LATER

or maybe she would just get tinder and find some other guy in like few weeks

He must have really loved her. I don't blame him for what he did.

nah im a pussy, but he did alright

And run away

that's just silly you don't know what kind of woman she was
I know Sup Forums makes out all women to be shallow whores, and it's true for the most part, but there are individuals in every group who are the exceptions. The dude loved her enough to kill for her, that's gotta count for something

I would have knocked him out. Thrown him into a van. Take him somewhere secluded. Raped him with stuff so he could never sit down and not think of me. Knocked his teeth out. Carved/branded murderer into his face. Removed his fingers & toes. Cut the tendons so he couldn’t get surgery to have replacements. Cut his tongue out. Taken one eye. Scalped him. Dropped him off at a hospital so he could live the rest of his life a cripple. Then I would do the same to his lawyer, the judge, etc. If the police are really on high alert id just lay low and get a high power rifle and kill the judge, lawyer, etc. Then I’d flee the country and live the rest of my life atoning for what I did doing charity work. That way when I get caught down the road I could say I did it because it was the truly just course of action.

Killing someone while drunk driving or other reckless activities should result in a death sentence.

I wouldn't do it if he was forced to spend most of his remaining life in prison. If the judicial system was working correctly, I wouldn't have to.

But you're an idiot to think that someone erasing my future with my wife and children and then getting off with no punishment whatsoever is acceptable to me in any way.

I would do exactly what Fabbio did. Turn myself in and everything. It's the right thing to do.

Sounds very Italian

No need to be a rude cunt

My. Fucking. Hero.

women are not like that. really, learn this before you get yourself fucked up like all the good males .

Guys are usually very romantical, comitted, devoted, they tend to feel like the relationship is "something more", like there is a special connection between them two.

Female feels the same - after you fuck her well, earn a lot, look good, and have lots of friends who respect you, and you have to be fun to talk to.

wrong.

Imagine him, in the dark night, looking at the stars, talking to his wife and unborn child, with a based tear falling on his face and the bloody gun in his hand

I don't know. I've only dated two girls, both for about 6 months. The second one actually told me she loved me and I couldn't say it back because I realized I'm a shallow fuck who didn't think her slight chub was up to my standards. So I've never felt love towards a woman, but it's been given to me. I'm not sure what to feel fuck thanks a lot polski she was probably the best I could have gotten she was fine in every other way I just didn't want her to get fat in her mid twenties and be stuck with her

>Turn myself in and everything. It's the right thing to do.

while I admire your commitment to a woman, nice guys finish last.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/bloody-vendetta-italian-man-allegedly-shoots-dead-car-driver/

An Italian man invoked the film Gladiator when he hunted down and shot dead a driver who had killed his wife after jumping a red light, in a vendetta that has shocked Italy.

Fabio Di Lello gave himself up to police after using a 9mm pistol to shoot dead 22-year-old Italo D’Elisa, who was to face manslaughter charges after ploughing into Roberta Smargiassi, 33, on her moped last summer.

After allegedly shooting dead Mr D’Elisa outside a café in the town of Vasto in the Abruzzo region, the 34-year-old semi-professional footballer calmly went to a local cemetery and placed the alleged murder weapon on his wife’s grave.

His lawyers said he feared the Italian legal system, which is notoriously dysfunctional and slow, would fail to bring his wife’s alleged killer to justice.

Mr Di Lello’s wife, Roberta, was driving a Yamaha moped last summer when she was hit by a Fiat Punto driven by Mr D’Elisa, who allegedly jumped a red light. He had been due to appear in court on manslaughter charges later this month.

Mr Di Lello was tortured by the thought that justice might not be done and furious that Mr D’Elisa had not apologised for what happened, his lawyers said. “Fabio was in shock, he was depressed about the loss of his wife,” said Giovanni Cerella, his lawyer.

“He thought that justice would not be done. But I never got the impression that he was planning a vendetta like this. I was dumbfounded when I found out. He had no experience of handling firearms. But his psychological state was very fragile.”

NOW THAT'S A MAN

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT

>minimum 10 years at least
He got sentenced to 30
repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/03/24/news/omicidio_vasto_condannato_fabio_di_lello-161295457/

feelsbadman

Based Fabbio!

As a guy who dated a lot and is in his mid twenties, I can give you one advice - fuck whatever agrees to get fucked. Fat chicks are a good training ground.

You dont want to end like me - I was a 23 virgin when I met the girl of my dreams. I fell in love with her badly, she felt something towards me too. When we get to bed I didnt know what to do, and lost my boner.
Pathetic.
We hang out for a year after that, but she left me after that.
Later I fucked lots of random chicks, and it was just like learning how to drive a car, after some stressful time its easy and fun.

But it was too late. The dream girl forgot about me, even tough she would fell for me hard if we met today.

So - think about fucking them, not loving them.

If more people did what he did the system would have to be reformed. It's bad optics when the Feds lock up a large number of honest people for seeking justice on their own because the justice system has failed them.

>leaves you because you still had your v-card
She was a cunt and clearly wasn't worth your time.
If she actually had feelings for you she wouldn't have left your ass for something as dumb as that.

Next time kill the drunk with no witnesses and dispose of the weapon. Then state your innocence and never give them anything they can use to charge you with the crime.

She left me because I was bad in bed. I didnt tell her I was a virgin, this way she wouldnt even consider me as a potential partner.
>If she actually had feelings for you
she didnt have them because there was no intimacy yet. Female need to feel mentally and physically intimate with you to love you.

A shotgun is the perfect weapon to kill someone with. It leaves no traceable balística evidence. Just shoot, make sure there are no witnesses around, and pick up the spent sell casing. Then leave and say nothing. You dont even need a real gun you can just make one from a pipe. Just pick up the sell casing and burn in a fire. Use a torch to melt the brass.

He did what he had too

>the virgin manslaughter
>the chad retribution

Reduced sentence perhaps, if he is a decent guy and behave in prison. He may be behind bars for 10 years or so..
The actual jail-time in Europe is laughable..

Perhaps Italians are white after all. Well done that man.

>So - think about fucking them, not loving them
But it's not my sexual abilities that I'm worried about, it's about finding someone as compatible as she was who also meets my standards of beauty

>The second one actually told me she loved me and I couldn't say it back

It's only polite to say it back, what a fucking autist

If you didnt love her then dont even think about it.
Once you will fall in love, it will hit hard. You will know. But it sucks, dont do it. Always think about the female you are hanging out as a temporary thing.

I guess so thanks user
I would have know it if I felt it

He should be given a fucking gold medal, not jail time.

>it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2017/02/omicidio-italo-d-elisa-approfondimenti-sul-caso-001468681.html
>Everyone can become a Blaster and get the chance to be a real reporter. Blasting News pays reporters using a meritocratic principle: the number of readers reading their contents within 30 days from the day of publication.
The more interesting the news written by a Blaster is, the more that Blaster will earn.

so you copy paste articels and spam them on Sup Forums but you got the details wrong. Pregnant woman was on the moped not Ducati motorcycle and drunk rich guy was driving a fiat 500.

>On his Facebook profile he had posted an image of Russell Crowe in the role of Maximus Decimus Meridius, the Roman general who seeks vengeance after his family is murdered.

>In one of the most famous quotes from the 2000 epic directed by Ridley Scott, Maximus tells the emperor Commodus that he is “Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife…and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.”

Now THAT is fucking BASED

reduce time in jail

he will get caught anyway without a new identity or more to the middle east

Love is now for cucks

Turns out it was a 9mm, somebody posted the link earlier in the thread. I agree about the shotgun and ballistics though, although at close range you'd be likely to get covered in the victim's DNA.

Should have just knee capped him. And elbow capped him. That way he would not have been able to live a normal life and shotgun man would have been out in 5 years. Wife would have been partially avenged as well.

Feeling hard bro

People should do this more. There is no honor in letting rich cunts hire lawyers and escape from crimes.

Make cunts afraid again.

It has nothing to do with commitment to a woman, his woman is fucking dead there is nothing left to be committed to

that you would think as you do is proof that you have a lot of growing up to do