Why can't we make (((abortion))) illegal again, /pol?

I hear Catholic screeching on the radio about this today, as they always are...and I just thought to myself "why the fuck can't this ever happen?"

What's stopping a based president or whatever from saying "What the fuck, Supreme Court, Murdering people is illegal, FUCK OFF, and just line up the justices to be shot if they don't overturn their MURDER IS AOKAY MAY MAY" rulings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ForrWMKKzJE
youtu.be/lZVUzTRWglo
guttmacher.org/infographic/2016/us-abortion-patients?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkOD5xI6U1wIV1bfACh0u3A1JEAAYASAAEgK3wPD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that would be a demographic disaster

hello satan

Where would the Satan worshipers get their daily mass sacrifices then?

>implying I care

Because it’s a wedge issue that keeps the GOP in power. Do you know how many religious women only vote GOP because of muh pro-life?

The GOP could do a lot of things. For one, the Congress can strip the SCOTUS of jurisdiction to hear abortion cases. The ultimate solution would be a Constitutional Amendment that with declare the human fetus to be a person and therefore afforded all the rights in the Constitution (aka Personhood).

But if the GOP does that they will never win an election again.

Abortion is needed in America to keep the nigger population down.
It is not needed in Europe, because only white people use it here

Ok, this will be a multipart long post on why Abortion will never be illegal in America without another civil war.
First of all, you faggots have to understand that the idea of America grew out of a society where the if the king didn't like you he made all your income generators illegal and turned all your lands into a fucking royal forest where only nobles could hunt, gather, or build, like an old EPA.
So in America, the rich businessmen who made the country basically made it impossible for the government to ever fuck with anyone's business, because otherwise the democratic government just becomes a game of getting in office then making all your opponent's shit illegal so they don't have the resources to ever challenge your rule. And this is what's known as tyranny. Just remember:
>State can't fuck with your money without the perfect reason like you're trying to overthrow the whole country
>Because otherwise the ruling party would just wreck the opposition eternally.
Also, you have to remember that all the protections the constitution offers through the state only apply to PERSONS. So if the state doesn't recognize you as a PERSON, then you are basically fucked and the state is not obliged to help you.
This was the big problem with slavery, that slaves were not recognized as persons, so they did not have any rights.
Additionally, there were citizens who were recognized as persons who made money owning slaves, meaning if the government banned slaves the slave owners would just whine that it was a political move, and the constitution would protect them.
We had to have a civil war and rewrite the constitution at GUNPOINT to make the state recognize slaves as people so the state would wreck the slaveowners.

Now, fastforward to abortion.

Unironically this. If/when the ethnostate is established I'd support outlawing abortion. Until then though, I'm all for it.

Abortion is very similar.
>State doesn't recognize "fetuses" or unborn babies as people, just like it didn't recognize slaves
>Some citizens' income depends on abortion being legal.
>If state makes abortion illegal, abortionists/Planned Parenthood just cry it is political tyranny, go to court and WIN THEIR CASE.
Because the sad reality is that if the American courts try to start legislating morality, then half the business in this New Babylon is declared evil. You can only end abortion by having a civil war to rewrite the constitution at GUNPOINT and declare that fetuses are legally recognized persons, and then shut down the abortionists just like you shut down the slavers. Otherwise the state has no other way to help you in its current form.

If your mom got raped by a black man and got pregnant what would you like her to do? And it's better for a baby not to be born at all than being born into a shit family

Think of all the niggers that would create

That's a good point. The Gop does jack shit about abortion.
But even if they stopped abortion, they would still get votes. I mean people care about other issues too.

Why would you want to stop the killing of tens of millions of nigger babies?

wtf spiderman thread now

I'm glad abortion is legal
I can accidentally cum in my gf without being a father

/Thread

youtu.be/ForrWMKKzJE

post sin cara ones

>(((abortion)))
Using ((())) is always bait.

because (((christianity))) in america is basically judaism. and it just comes down to the culture. women like murdering babies. unless they change and stop aborting babies, abortion will be legal

my normie mom came to this very conclusion several election cycles ago, good for her

still exclusively votes Republican

Christianity apposes abortion though dumbass

where would kfc get their meat from then?

legalized abortion keeps the black population in check. We need to evangelize it more in the mexican community.

undesirables sterilizing themselves and preventing births is a necessity in today's society

(you)

Protestants aren't Christian.

Only people who belong to a Church founded by Christ are Christian.

(((christianity))) in 2017

>there sure aren't enough niggers, spics and poor people
>we need more human filth
What, nigger? Are you fucking stupid?

Abortion is the reason the white race is failing. Not enough people being born!

see >your churches have been infected by judaism, you support israel, say shit like 'all people of all races are equal', and pope francis kisses muslim feet calls rapefugees 'warriors of hope'

your religion is dead.

>Why can't we make (((abortion))) illegal again, /pol?

like here? do you really want to become usa(BR)?

Because that is the definition of political tyranny you autist.

youtu.be/lZVUzTRWglo

Free market will solve it.

Notice the difference in number of replies here. Abortion is one topic they are paid to shill.

tinfoilfedora.jpg

Taking away rights will not result in any good

ugh. JIDF is pathetic. i wonder how much money (((they))) make from murdering innocent babies

Right to kill a baby?

Bro, they turned an abortion thread into a spider man thread at
>>It's almost exclusively black people

Planned Parenthood gets ~ $400,000,000 in US tax payer subsidies annually. Supposedly none of that goes to "performing" abortion. A lot of it is for social shilling.

so are they doing it for the cash, to make christians lose faith or just to keep the white population down? - im generally curious why they legalized it.

they legalize gay marriage to destroy the family and christianity in part

then again christianity is dead in 2017 because god is not okay with murdering babies, homos, divorce, etc.

and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Satan Bound
20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain [a]in his hand. 2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.

To go with the DR3 narrative, it's to keep the black population down. Imagine twice as many if not more blacks in America as there are now and tell me you're still anti-abortion.

I mean I think it's murdering a baby, but you know.

Very few white people get abortions in the US. If it was being performed on white people the same as it is blacks, it would be illegal. It's allowed because the sellers of abortion keep their mills and billboards in the ghettos. In mostly White schools, they have smart teachers, who teach their girls that the baby is sucking it's thumb before they know they're pregnant. In mixed schools, the teachers suck, and they teach the kids it's just a blob of cells.
C.f. Margret Sanger.
Abortion in the US is a cross between Auschwitz and Wall Street, eugenics for profit.

39% white abortions
28% black abortions
25% hispanic

guttmacher.org/infographic/2016/us-abortion-patients?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkOD5xI6U1wIV1bfACh0u3A1JEAAYASAAEgK3wPD_BwE

Abortion is a volentary eugenics program. It lets the poor and retarded self-select out of the gene pool.

The majority of welfare programs are dysgenic.

It's only "needed" because you retards pay niggers to overbreed. Stop that, and you wouldn't need to legalize this murder.

but if you're born poor that doesn't mean you have bad genes or low intellect. that's terrible logic my friend

life is a gift.

>spider-man posting
>some dude posting dogs shitting

Have I stumbled onto Sup Forums?

Can you name a similar medical procedure that takes similar marketing to sell? Crack and heroin are volentary weeding measures, why are drugs illegal but killing a baby for profit is allowed?

Fuck woman i would rather pay some one to hold my baby in thire belly for 9 mouths.

who need woman when we got sex bots

Sounds like pro black BS. The reasons blacks get most abortions is because they lack basic intelligence and emotion, so they don't care about their young. All they care about is having sex and committing violence. Jews do take advantage of this tendency, but even if abortion clinics weren't there, niggers would just do what they have always done and toss the baby in some dumpster or just let it run ferrel with other niggletts.

Quite racist Judges like Ruth Ginsburg and John Robert protect abortion, they cite the normal leftist excuses for everything: muh global warming! muh feelings!

lol i like how that pic shits on the black community by listing their main causes of death which include getting shot and getting hiv

Because it's not murder otherwise you having a wank would be classed as murder. Abortions happened to to tissue and cells not people.

People are tissue and cells.

Abortion is good.

>What the fuck, Supreme Court, Murdering people is illegal, FUCK OFF, and just line up the justices to be shot if they don't overturn their MURDER IS AOKAY MAY MAY
I like the but that's called a coup.