Mahouka volume 20 spoiler thread

Mahouka v20: Age of Miyuki

Other urls found in this thread:

www101.zippyshare.com/v/20wnfGSE/file.html
black-gamer.com/entry/魔法科高校の劣等生20巻
twitter.com/AnonBabble

www101.zippyshare.com/v/20wnfGSE/file.html

Raws are out. Honoka is a homewrecker hoe.

Audible fapping*

Also a common harlot

I still dont understand, in the V5 SS, He told her why he can't love anyone outside of her sister, and for the 15next Volume she never once said anything about it like it never happened

Was is rape?

Its called being in denial

her attitude didnt even change, so no its more like a mistake from author

So its not enough that he's altered to only care about her and is engaged to her, but she still needs to wait till he's asleep to land a kiss?

Damn she's got all the advantages a woman in love can have but she still needs backdoor tactics. So sad.

Not sure why she's so surprised by Honoka. She did give her permission to become his mistress.

So did she kiss him? Or just another "So close but yet so far" stuff? i doubt they'd leave off an image of Tatsuya consenting to be kissed.

I really liked Honoka and Shizuku in the show, maybe even more than the sister
Harem end possible?

No, he just didn't know that he wanted it yet.
There's also something about Miyuki having a ring which might be here engagement ring, but these spoilers are not confirmed yet.

>She did give her permission to become his mistress
what ? i dont remember that, she only told her she can pursue him

>Not sure why she's so surprised by Honoka. She did give her permission to become his mistress.
She didn't. Honoka went "I won't give up!" and Miyuki's response was basically "lol whatever".

It's not the whole pic user. He baited you.

It's all in Miyuki's head.

Not in her head, she tried.

Did he switch sides or GAA decided to cooperate with Japan?

The ring(?) is on her right hand. Also looks like a plaster to me, but it'd be odd.

This blog mentions her ring
black-gamer.com/entry/魔法科高校の劣等生20巻
Search for 指輪

Miya and Honami

You mean in this image? Isn't that just her hair?

>Fanservice volume
>RAWs are out faster than ever
Nips, never change.

a wedding ring would be more prominently displayed than that

almost certainly just her hair

Topkek

There's fighting

Yes, could be. Damn, is there no moon reader?

She has a ring.
Her own lines:
「指輪は……いずれ、近い内に。今回はネックレスで我慢してくれ」

Reviewer's comment
ここでの話なら左手の薬指のための指輪であることは間違いない

You can't even see her left hand.

Turbulent times a re ahead.

AD 31 March 2097. A Brazilian Strategic-Class Magician "Synchronize Linear Fusion" has been used in South America continent. Have been officially announced twelve thousand casualties. Scorched Halloween sowed the seed of fear in the hearts of regular humans. Civil war in old Mexico USNA, riots in Germany and rebellion in the New Soviet Ukraine. The storm of the disturbance which rages in the world was also going to press against Japan.

AD 31 April 2097 at National Magic University First High School. Tatsuya and Miyuki promoted to third year. On the way home, they receive invitation from Katsuto. Tatsuya and Miyuki are invited to attend a meeting with the 28 clans. As magicians they tend to make enemy among themselves.

Next volume start on 2017

And we thought peaceful times are coming.

Can't you just post the whole thing? Who fucking cares about reviewer comments.

No user, you don't understand.
She's getting dressed and says "Ring... Maybe some other time. For now I'll make due with a necklace"

If Tatsuya and Miyuki were the end game then don't you think their marriage would be saved for the last volume?

Also I thought the whole idea here was to resist their mother's influence. Why would they suddenly acquiesce and go along with her plans?

Moreover an engagement should be something that Tatsuya and Miyuki decide on together. It's not as satisfying if someone else decides it for them.

>If Tatsuya and Miyuki were the end game then don't you think their marriage would be saved for the last volume?

If Tatsuya stays alive then yes.

The only way he could die is if Miyuki is the one to do it, and she's too in love with him to do such a thing.

Miyuki is game. Tatsuya is Tatsuya and he wouldn't get the hint even if pic related wasn't Honoka's delusions

The author is shit. Why is Honoka so forced?

In fact many of the romances in this series are super forced.

Sayaka Kirihara still make me fucking vomit.

Yokohoma Arc was essentially jumping the shark.

Still can't believe author made Sayaka capable of taking out military magicians by suddenly being able to throw Magic Kunai and not get fucking wrecked despite the other side having actual guns.

There was not even one single line of foreshadowing that Sayaka was good at throwing kunai. She wasn't even in the baseball team much less any club that involves throwing shit.

You know the illustrator for Mahouka sucks right?

Tatsuya never choked the female Yotsuba Guardian when he was fighting her yet there is an illustration where he looks like he choked her to death.

Also, author claims this female actress is like super hot and gorgeous and the illustrations shows her as some Broccoli Hair Looking Tranny.

>Still can't believe author made Sayaka capable of taking out military magicians by suddenly being able to throw Magic Kunai and not get fucking wrecked despite the other side having actual guns.
>There was not even one single line of foreshadowing that Sayaka was good at throwing kunai. She wasn't even in the baseball team much less any club that involves throwing shit.
Take a chill pill user. She is a good magic swordsman and her father is a soldier. This volume was to introduce many unique abilities of the students. There is no need of foreshadowing for that, especially for a supporting char like her.

tatsuya x mayumi otp

Tell me how kunai is related to swordsmanship.

You know fighting with knives/daggers is extremely different than fighting with a sword, right?

You can't be this retarded, right?

how to let go and accept the inevitable incest end?

Is there more about Maya getting raped?

Is there more rape, period?

It is not related to swordsmanship but it's still an art you can learn when you train for battle. Especially when your dad is in the army faggot. You don't have to focus on only one thing.

My head canon too but it'll never happen unfortunately.

I really want to believe that Miyuki wins but the way this is being set up is just so odd.

My heart believes, but my mind remains skeptical.

>based Onii-chan pumps his semen deep into both their wombs so he can observe the impact of differing mother's genetics on the evolution of his bloodline; imouto being destined genetic fit to incubate his superior offspring, while prez is just cute and hot with a body made to BREED

Why is this series is so shit?

You have shit taste.

He didn't choke her, he slammed her. He jumped way up in the air and took her down.

If the first ED is any indication there will be total destruction and Miyuki will be the only one left waiting for his return. The rest will probably be dead or far away.

There will be no incest end. Author is an onee-chan fag. He has no imoutos.

Translations when?
Never ;_;

MKNRec said that volume 18 translation is finished yesterday although inedited. And they are working on volume 19.

Praise Onii-sama!

I only watched anime and only watched it for Erika and Leo. What happens to them later on in LN?

sex, marriage, and a single daughter

tatsuya x harem ending is the only way

erika is part of the tatsuya group

Its called Unnecessary drama. She already knows that Tatsuya is made that way, but still she needs to be jealous because according to miyuki lovers "its natural for a woman in love to be possessive/jealous"

Normally i'd accept that, but then she told Honoka to do her best to win Tatsuya and even shook hands on it? why? So what if Honoka is a friend, the whole series is about Miyuki being paranoid about Tatsuya leaving her and she pulls this?

What do you think that meant?

First Honoka breaks down with Shizuku saying she wont stop loving Tatsuya and Shizuku tells her the only options she has is to either Move on or become Tatsuya's mistress.

Honoka Later confronted Miyuki on her intentions to be with Tatsuya regardless and Miyuki even shook her hand on it.

Her response was more on the like of "it will get tougher from here on out". I still cant fathom why she wouldnt take a stand on the matter after all her obsessing. From the illustration of Honoka grabbing Tatsuya's arm and Miyuki trying to get his attention from her, it's like Miyuki brought the whole thing on herself. Not that it'd go very far.

The Author already said in some interview that the story would not end with a marriage. Though that was years ago, and he also said Mayumi and Miyuki would both get happy endings.

To me thats three options:
1/ Miyuki gets Tatsuya and Mayumi moves on and finds happiness outside of marraige like Tatsuya mentioned to Mari. so far this is most likely due to the current circumstance of the story, so with the 28 clan meetings next volume maybe something could stir it up.

second would be Mayumi gets Tatsuya but only by Miyuki's permission. Currently highly unlikely with the current settings but still, story not over so something big would have to happen.
like Tatsuya getting emotions back or Miyuki rebelling against Maya to give Tatsuya more freedom or some shit. After all, Maya told Tatsuya that remaining loyal to Miyuki would keep her happy but also keep him loyal to the Yotsuba, and to go against the engagement would risk Miyuki getting hurt and having Tatsuya go on a world wide rampage like Maya wants. Either way he's in Maya's palm.
this sort of option would also have to deal with Honoka in some way though.

the third would be along the lines that Neither end up with Tatsuya and have either moved on (if he's dead) or are happy he's finding his own happiness and freedom (if he lives.

Eventually Erika does develop some romance to Tatsuya but that seems to of died after he almost threatened her when she started to realise his connections with Yotsuba. Seems to of died completly after Miyuki and Tatsuya's engagement.

As for Leo, the two are still a tag team in combat, and she can see when he's acting tough but is in real pain after his encouter with the vampires so, for now they are bros, it would be surprising if they get closer after the moments they've gotten.

any breeding of Tatsuya's children is already superior. Miyuki is just modified so incest errors wont be a factor.

There's a difference between breeding your prize winning stallion with a purebred and breeding it with a random horse you bought from a farmer in Arkansas.

For me, this is the part the Author confirmed a Tatsuya Mayumi canon.

The Anime used bits like Mari suggesting that Tatsuya and Mayumi where connected by red strings of fate, or the manga meeting of blossoms at the start of school but neither is (to my knowledge) really focused on in the books.

Then came the "lovers beneath the umbrella" flag. a cliche way of hinting of a romantic pairing in Japanese culture (like red strings of Blossoms) but this time theres no doubt it came from the Author.

Just gotta be patient and see if its Mayumi or Miyuki who gets the 'bait and switch' treatment.

what the hell is hanzo and his bromance partner doing?

Any one else notice how much Miyuki is looking like Maya in this volume? i can't tell if its badass she's busting everyone's balls (except her bro's) or concerning she's looking a bit like the woman who manipulates Tatsuya.

Interesting to see if she keeps it up in the 28 clan meeting.

Dropped it when I know that Tatsuya will never become emotionally normal and Miyuki will still take advantages of that. Is there any chance of changing that so far?

At this point in the story it would be like an asspull.

I do take this sort of asspull over forced incest any day. What is the point of that ship if Tatsuya didn't get to properly "choose"?

Nope. For all her "love", she isnt doing a damn thing to help him. Probobly because its the only reason he stays with her, so when it comes to love, instead of giving him a chance to find his own genuine happiness, she'd much rather he bu a puppet and stay with her.

then She goes and lets Honoka try he best in winning Tatsuya...

Because, according to Miyuki fags, Tatsuya still loves Miyuki and chooses to love her even if all his emotions are gone, it doesn't change the fact that part of him does love her.

Of course, you can probobly get the sense that Miyuki fags are retarded in thinking Tatsuya's love is genuine instead of manipulated, but it's all they got.

even if that prize stud is a manipulative cow who does not want her chosen to have free will, knows he's manipulated, and is absolutely okay with him being a puppet so long as she gets what she wants?

Why are all of the Mahouka Sup Forums threads just a circle jerk echo chamber of all of the 10 bitter Mayumi fans, that don't even care about the series. It's always about shipping. Get something better to do.

It's fucking annoying for the rest of us that follow the series and want to have some discussion about it.
Every single thread it's MAYUMI, MAYUMI, MAYUMI. MIYUKIFAGS MIYUKIFAGS MIYUKIFAGS.
All of the other shippers can behave and still talk about something besides shipping.

This has anything besides shipping and the MC being a god at everything else but emotional attachment?

t.salty incestfag.
I don't disagree that the threads are shit but your post won't change anything and you are one if these shitposters. You can fuck off to animesuki if you are displeased. This is Sup Forums.

Miyuki had done more for Tatsuya than Mayumi has ever done throughout the story.

You do know that what happen to Tatsuya, Miyuki does not have any part of.

She has no part in Tatsuya essentially being lobotomize.

Miyuki was just a benefactor of that tragedy, and she is giving it her all to give Tatsuya everything he deserves.

>t.salty incestfag.
Read the Mahouka threads of the past 3 days. Every single thread is taken to shit by Mayumi shippers. And nobody is talking about the story. That's an objective statement. And only around 20-30 people come and comment because all of the threads are so shit.
Trying to hide the problem by calling everyone who disagrees with you an incestfag does nothing to help the quality of these threads. Everyone can see what the problem is.

Shit is about to hit the fan. The Strategic Class Magicians are being deployed en mass.

It is like countries are comparing their dick sizes with each other.

Any updates on best college boy Chiba Naotsugu?

None yet.,,,Although he seems cool with Tatsuya.

That said...Nao is probably banging Mar between classesi....

Would love to hear the justification on instigating shit on nip soil. "That guy only nuked one nearby peninsula, he can't reach us this far away!"

Thats good. Hopefully he shows up more often

Distance is not a factor when it comes to magic.

I am waiting for Tatsuya to exchange bombs against that prick.

Yeah I know the distance isn't an issue but the justification for stirring up shit has to be something utterly retarded like that.

Human nature is a bit complex.

If you see a threat, the tendency is that you will exert unnecessary force to counter that threat, even if the threat is very much unlikely.

Mari was made for breeding

yes

Can't wait for it to blow back on their faces and resulting in a discreet chokehold for future "negotiations" for Maya & Co.

This volume is looking more like Tatsuya will die in the end at the cost of peace for the world.

Would be pretty amusing if it truly did end like people have joked so long about; in ascendancy by death.

Satou has talked about continuing the story into University.

Inb4 Masaki gives her a ring 1st and she turns him down or says she can't accept it right now.

If he dies, Miyuki would despair.

And Tatsuya would not do anything that would cause Miyuki despair.

He would sooner burn the world.

Although, Mahesvara might die and Silver Taurus would remain.

He can't help if he dies. He might live on in spirit or some shit like that.

Well definitely, I think both of them would suicide if the other dies. The degree of damage they'd do to the world is the only thing that would differ.

Romeo and Juliet everyone.

I prefer Romeo and Cinderella though

If Tatsuya asks her to live for his sake she would do it. She would then devote her life to honoring his memory and carrying on his goals or legacy.

Miyuki would start a religion for Tatsuya.

That being said, I think Miyuki would not be able to live on without Tatsuya.

She would follow him to his grave, unless there is a child involve, and even that might be a toss up.

I don't think thats true. Miyuki would not accept that and would insist she died with him if it came to that. But thats beyond unlikely.

Miyuki isn't the best at controlling herself, so at best she'll honor Tatsuya's wishes only after freezing over a country or two.