Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Only two and a half weeks till Martyrs, and then - oh wait, it got delayed!

One month, and two and a half weeks till Martyrs. Maybe we'll actually get a trailer?

Also a kind user translated Strike Frontiers intro:
pastebin.com/ZPnwAZk6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU
docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?pref=2&pli=1
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qTN48hRCF5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=p7xheqogpJU

>"I'm getting horny for killing brothers, again"

Posting best girls.

How does Yuuko's hair even work?
Fine, I can buy it being purple but the shape always puzzles me.

Posting

Where are you anons posting your stories? Last thread had a guy saying he wrote 500 pages already, I wanna see that.

The great era of SM fanfiction was a few months ago. Healanon has his whole set on Google Docs somewhere, the guy you're thinking of is Trailsnake or something who writes a big crossover ff. There were others but they didn't back it up anywhere.

The Healanon one is somewhere on Google Docs. I'd pull it up from the archives, but they seem to be down.

Bullying teenage Irisdina and Beatrix until they becomes binge eaters to escape the stress and then calling them fat.

Thanks, should give me something to do while waiting for martyr.
Do people still post to fanfiction.net? That place is super dead these days.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?pref=2&pli=1
Why I even have this

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

>fanfiction everywhere
This thread sucks.

is this a fanfic of Lise's story?

Will Pham and Sylwia have a moment where they older-girl out? Maybe combing each other's hair?

Fucking adorable there. Which of the age artists drew it?

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Dunno, but it's nice

You do know that Sylwia is 18, despite her appearence, right?

I want to tickle Anett's stomach.

i want to tickle Anettes penis

I am going to marry this zampolit

>i want to tickle Anettes penis
I bet you want to suck it, too? And then stick it in your pooper?

I'm going to pop her like a zampozit.

no i'm pretty sure i want to just tickle it.

Incorrect.

Remove Sumika and the wessie roach

Fuck off

I'm loosing my patience here!
Do it again and I will make you feel my wrath!

youtube.com/watch?v=qTN48hRCF5g
Obligatory.

Drill Milky Punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telling pre-Jurgen Beatrix that her eyes are beautiful and her hair smells nice

Rubies are cute, but a sapphire is fine too.

Where should one take Irisdina on a date?

Amusement park, tea shop, a spa, and then a fancy restaurant.

What happened to Meiya after Unlimited? Did she get together with Takeru in the end?

no. he went full edge. and she became the shogun.

I want to brush Lise's hair with my fingers.

Ahh being takeru sure is tragic.

諸般の事情により『シュヴァルツェスマーケン 殉教者たち』の発売日を2016/10/28(金)に変更させていただく事となりました。楽しみにお待ち頂いている皆様、各関係者の皆様に深くお詫び申し上げます。

What "circumstances"?

楽しみにお待ちいただいているユーザーの皆様、各関係者の皆様に、多大なご迷惑をお掛けいたしますことを深くお詫び申し上げます。スタッフ一丸となり、精一杯努力いたす所存です。 アージュスタッフ一同

Guess Ixtl isn't very happy right now.

Why can't things just be sunshine and rainbows?

>Guess Ixtl isn't very happy right now.
Isn't happy as in? I beg your pardon because I know nothing about moons

"we apologize for the tremendous inconvenience to our stockholders"

stockholders = ixtl

老实说,红毛根本配不上爱姐。

大实话,看完动漫我伤心致郁,看完小说我想死

>"we apologize for the tremendous inconvenience to our stockholders"
What inconvenience? Is it due to the delay of Martyrs?

>老实说,红毛根本配不上爱姐
Theo is worthy of Iris?

>大实话,看完动漫我伤心致郁,看完小说我想死
Is it really this sad and depressing?

>Theo is worthy of Iris?
He didn't protect any smiles. I'd argue in hindsight, no he wasn't.

>He didn't protect any smiles. I'd argue in hindsight, no he wasn't.
So i guess he didn't protect Katia's smile either?

He became the master. He clearly lost everything.

>He became the master. He clearly lost everything
So should we assume that the fall of Europe is what caused him to become the Master?

Remember how smug the Katiafags were when she "won"?

We should assume that the last thing that kept him together disappeared.

What was the "last thing" that you mentioned just now? Was it his Faith or he resigned humanity due to the lost of Katia?

Did Annet have to sell her body to Wessies to survive after the Oder-Neisse fell?

We should assume that misfortune befell upon Katia, who was probably the "last thing" keeping Theo's sanity together. His botched religion he adopted from Iris is just a byproduct of his crumbled conscious in an attempt to protect his fragile state, rather than being an actual part of the foundation that keeps him together.

>misfortune befell upon Katia, who was probably the "last thing" keeping Theo's sanity together.
>His botched religion he adopted from Iris is just a byproduct of his crumbled conscious in an attempt to protect his fragile state
How is he infallible when he is this weak himself?

Because he isn't. Iris is infallible in his mind.

He loved Iris, whether that love is one-sided or not is another conversation, but he loved her enough to take whatever he could get. You are talking about a guy who kept seeing [her] ghosts post-1983.

Although I'm not sure what you mean by he himself being infallible.

I wonder who is more evil; the person using a loved one as an excuse to sate her sadism, or the person who is cruel out of genuine misguidance and cluelessnes.

better dead than red

Depends if you're an objective or subjective moralist.
Beatrix does less evil but her motives are far worse while Theo does far more evil but his motives are simply misguided.

You should look up the Milgram experiment. It should also be noted Beatrix isn't a sadist, nor is Iris. Both of them are realists who will equally sacrifice what is necessary in order to secure their goals, including themselves. I don't know too many sadists who are willing to take all that pain, seems pretty M to me.

>hey guys, sorry for the delay
>here's a cute Katia instead

Theo is just a tragic character whose soul is misguided.

>Theo is just a tragic character
preaching to the choir.

Why didn't they put in a cute Irisdina?

>It should also be noted Beatrix isn't a sadist
No, I'm pretty sure she's a huge sadist. Deep down, she probably enjoys hurting people, especially Irisdina and anyone connected to her. Depending upon the adaption, this is either subtle or as obvious as a black man at a Trump rally.

>I'm
>deep down
>trump reference
Great, we have an armchair psychologist who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. My fault for engaging with you, I guess.

>no good deed goes unpunished.png

>Why didn't they put in a cute Irisdina?
Because Irisdina is more sexy than cute.

I almost made a Shillary reference instead. I hate both of them for different reasons (probably hate Hillary more as a person though).

And while I don't think the anime is completely correct, we don't really have anything concrete to outright disprove it yet (give me quotes from the LN).

Overhead projectors just hit the right buttons in SM. Everything else might have been shit but my god the overhead projectors.

Its clear that she is a sadist to me. How is she not a sadist if she can pull the trigger to kill someone without any sense of remorse? She is literally the personification of sadism!

>Beato wanting to save humanity
>bad motive

pick one

the problem is you aregetting all your info from anime

Sure. Let's talk about how you're view is warped from the get-go.

下午9时 德意志民主共和国
柏林 利希腾贝格 史塔西本部

「马莱……马莱……」
 冰凉的手温柔地抚摸着脸颊━━马莱意识到自己正被谁的手臂抱着。眼睑被殴打得肿起,眼泪模糊了视线。背对着白炽灯那耀眼光芒的人物,正注视着自己。并且,那个人的气味是━━。
「少……校……」
 马莱柔弱地微笑。作为回应,最爱的人━━霍尔图雅·汉尼拔少校也展露了微笑。
「……安心吧,已经结束了。能赶上,真是太好了」
 发生了什么显而易见。汉尼拔他们、反体制派的人们来救自己了。先前脑袋中听到的沉闷响声,就是那个声音吧。虽然心中某处觉得有些异样,但能和最爱的人相见的喜悦胜过了一切,被那个感情所驱使。
「少校,少……校………」

1/3

It's not that, it's the glee she does it with. If she was neutral while killing or "interrogating," then she'd still be a murderer, but it'd be hard to describe her as sadistic.

向汉尼拔伸出纤细的右手。由于长期受到拷问,体力已经突破了底线。那已是她最后的力气了。
「我完成了任务……直到最后,到最后……都坚守着……您的……秘密……」
 我知道的,这么说着的汉尼拔拾起马莱的右手,吻了一下。马莱被幸福感所包围。那个人来救自己了━━对自己起肿的脸有没有变得奇怪有些在意。不想让那个人看到自己难看的面容。
 汉尼拔的指尖温柔地抚摸着脸颊。那是马莱已干的泪痕。
「你做的很好……已经安全了。好好地休息吧。……只是,在那之前,有个想要你告诉我的事」
「是……少校……」
「我交给你的秘密,是怎么样个内容?不确认下那个就无法制定今后的方针了。所以━━」
 马莱轻轻地点了下头。恐怕离自己的生命之火的熄灭,已经为时不多了吧。那能够为汉尼拔所用的话━━。马莱缓缓地微笑。动员最后所剩无几的力量,露出了传达着喜欢汉尼拔的表情,开始道述那埋藏在心底的秘密。

━━30分钟后。史塔西总部地下昏暗的审问室中,耗尽生命,变得冰冷的马莱遗体前,审问官对背后的部下说。
「能挖的情报已经全部挖出来了。之后就按通常的方式处理。话虽如此……」
 视线望着装入尸体袋的马莱,审问官轻蔑地说。
「把我和自己的男人搞错而招供,不觉得是和国家公敌相称的凄惨末路吗━━?」
 审问官的部下们发出的此起彼伏笑声,回荡在那阴暗的走廊。

2/3

Next scene tells us that Beatrix is annoyed the prisoner died in confinement. Weird right, since in the anime she was right there pulling the trigger!

「马莱·海森贝尔科已经死亡」
 柏林近郊的广阔森林,施普雷瓦尔德的地下战术机收纳库中,贝阿特里克斯听着部下的报告。眼前的车辆正着手机械材料的搬出。
「这么一来,捕获的反体制派军官,全部都不可能进行审问了。顺从这边的一个也没」
「不觉得同志爱很美妙吗……那么,最终成果是?」

3/3

>Beato wanting to save humanity
>bad motive
Neither. I doubt she does it for the sake of humanity

>the problem is you are getting all your info from anime.
How is my information from the anime different? Isn't she the most evil antagonist in all of SM's materials? At least Axeman isn't as bloodthirsty and sadistic as Beatrix.

>Neither. I doubt she does it for the sake of humanity
That's because you're dumb.
>How is my information from the anime different?
Read the three posts above you, retard.
>Isn't she the most evil antagonist in all of SM's materials?
Only the anime.
>At least Axeman isn't as bloodthirsty and sadistic as Beatrix.
Lise would have liked to have a word with you, but the bloodthirsty sadistic rebels had her killed by her brother.

Well, it's kind of funny that anime Axmann is less of a sadist then anime Beatrix or anime Lise.

I mean, limit yourself purely to the anime (no LN/Requiem/BiS, just the anime) and what exactly has he done? Mindbroken Lise? That's no where near as bad as what anime Beatrix does. And Lise's ordeal is bad, but it does seem pretty tame. No baby rock, no forcing to snitch on friends, just her having to please men with her body (and even then, she is implied to have learned to enjoy it just so the NTR freaks can have something to jack off to). The anime also implies that Lise deserved Axmann's treatment. Not to mention that Axmann ultimately let's Theo go instead of liquidating him, which is another positve. The 666th look like they got way worse torture then anything Lise ever received.

Beatrix commits the most murder, and is responsible for all the on screen torture. How many people has anime Axmann killed in cold blood? Beatrix is also shown to greatly enjoy hurting others, sometimes even her own soldiers, whereas Axmann is somewhat neutral to his evil deeds, like he doesn't particularly care just so long as it puts him ahead. Anime Beatrix is implied to do evil because she enjoys it while anime Axmann does evil for a purpose rather then an ends.

Welcome to three reasons out of 10 billion of why people say the anime was horseshit.

Once you read even the first LN, let alone watch some of the VN, you realize just how much they fucked it up.

In this scene, for example, in the LN AND VN, Beatrix was smiling and giggly. They only kept the smug, and reduced it's length. And this scene specifically, they deleted the entire fucking lines preceding it and after it, turning the whole scene into something it was not at all. And to add icing onto the cake, Axmann was never there.

I want to convince Theo that it'd be funny to absolutely ignore Lise for a week.

She was trying to take away Katia and threatening Theodor, so I don't know if that scene should really be used as evidence to support her not being completely evil.

The only way you could do that is play matchmaker for him and Iris.

S-Stop molesting the commissar!

I want to bitchslap Gretel.

>evil
Alright, you go ahead and join the military and then take in a defector with little to no of the usual paperwork and have fun dealing with internal investigation. Beatrix was there because Katia's induction into the 666th was suspicious as fuck, it has no bearing one way or the other on whether she's evil. The point was that the anime changed everything so much using it as a basis for anyone's character, including Katia's, is one based on a severely cracked foundation. Add in the even more anime original scenes like Mirai's execution and you get a jumbled mess that months after the last episode airs we still have tards circlejerking themselves into oblivion that Beatrix was satan incarnate and that the rebels literally did not do anything wrong.

>threatening Theodor
no

So you are telling me that the SM anime is just a huge irrelevant and inconsistent piece of work? So which material should I take seriously then?

The ones that aren't advertising, the LN and the VN.

Which girl would make the best wife for you?
I'd say Sylwia or Lise, but their hearts already belong to Walther and Theo respectively.

The LN should be at the top of your list, it is the holy grail so to speak for SM as the first material. The VN comes in at second solely because it cuts out some extra bits like SOL, with the anime being dead last.

Muv-Luv x Ace Combat crossover when?

>Ulysses asteroid brought the BETA over to Strangereal
>Aircraft mass production rapidly shifts over to TSF mass production after the introduction of the laser-class
>There were enough V2s laying around that in comparison to the BETAverse, humanity fared better, with mandatory military conscription deemed unnecessary, while still allowing for mercenaries and PMCs to strive
>tfw you will never liberate Gracemeria from the BETA

The anime failed to do even that, it slowed the BiS sales further.

Did ixtl piss off Watanabe too? What the fuck is going on?

They had the same bald dude interrogating the 666th in volume VI that they did interrogating Marai too. He was waterboarding Sylwia and Pham IIRC. It's funny that they cut him out of the anime and just had Lise and Beatrix doing a lot of the torturing.