Shingeki No Kyojin

Shingayki no Kyojin. Spoilers out.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

The Walls are on an island.
The island is the only place where titans live.
The warriors are from the mainland.

Chapter 85 status chart, not made by me.

The walls are surrounded by a fourth wall that's much more resilient and keeps the titans in. Directly outside of that wall is a civilization that's technologically, socially, and politically advanced as we were in the 1950s - today, maybe even beyond. The fashion Grisha and his cuck wife and wife's son is just a ruse, a fashion trend. They're currently fashionably somewhere between the 70s - 90s with a dose of military inspired wear.

>Grisha never played baseball with baby Zeke
>Grisha abandoned Zeke because he felt Zeke wasn't "special" or the "right one"
>Zeke spent his young years playing alone as his mother worked tirelessly as a seamstress; Grisha took all of their wealth with him
>Zeke thought it was his fault and that he was a bad son, and would often stare down the road in hopes that Grisha would be running up that hill to come back for him
>He never did

Is Sasha going to die?

From Armin sticking his dick in her injury hole, yeah.

I will really fucking hate this manga they just pull a "the government has been lying to you and they are bad guys" ending.

Honestly,fuck this shit. It makes me feel like the whole basis of Shingeki no Kyojin is pointless if they're just gonna say everywhere else is fine. It's literally the equivalent to "It was all a dream"

>I will really fucking hate this manga they just pull a "the government has been lying to you and they are bad guys" ending.
I mean, wasn't that the whole point of overthrowing the old king and placing Historia on the throne?

Except it's been hinted for years that the outside is/was better off than within the walls and that the government's lying. Just because you're too retarded to realize that doesn't mean it's shit.

The government have been the lying bad guys from many chapters back.
The question is "why the lie tho?"
Why did the first Reiss titan king seal the people inside the walls?
Why did the warrior people outside the walls seek to break it down, resulting in the deaths of thousands of people they do not consider evil or otherwise deserving of death?

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki.

>Annie is love
Not really she doesn't love anyone
>Annie is life
Not really she crystallised
>I just want Annie to smile again
She barely smiles it part of her character
>Annie a miracle of the universe
Not really god the miracle of the universe
>Annie might've done some things wrong,
Well yeah she killed people for no reason she deserves to die
>but she's still a beautiful person inside and out
Inside she not with that personality of hers and out not really she got a man's body

#
#

I guarantee it'll be about some horrible modern war in which someone spawned the Titans as a weapon originally until it went wrong and the Titans ended up as mindless monsters, shifters like BRA weren't developed successfully until later

But the stupid hippy first King came along and said "HAS TECHNOLOGY GONE TOO FAR?!?! YES, YES IT HAS!!!!", and then he and his stupid hippy followers all migrated to the Walls to live a technology free lifestyle among the Titans away from other humans to prove a point that they were ok and could do it successfully

But the hippy King was holding out on everyone because he had an even more modern weapon at his disposal, the coordinate, and it could successfully control the failed mindless Titans to his will and was able to build the Walls with it

Now his ancestors just sit around and mope all day as they watch nuclear holocausts, the horrible development process of the Titans, and other horrors from modern wars in the past, and they swear they'd rather stay in the Walls and try to keep their followers happy instead of returning to modern society with horrible modern technology

Are we shure that those two on the photo are Grisha and Zeke?

Yes. Unless you wanna say it's Flocke or god forbid shitmin.

>The Walls are on an island.

Area inside the walls are the size of the half of Europe. If it's happening in our world then which island could it be?

SnK's ending leaked

I-Is that Harambe in his shadow?

Just a reminder, people who ship characters together are cancer.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

It's not happening in our world.

What does "coordinate" mean in this Manga?

SnK looks like it takes place on the European continent, it would be easy to contain them if that's the case

Although it would be way easier to just exterminate them if outside humans have modern tech

>filename
What if, though? Imagine.

Xir who controls the dumblrinas.

who's xir?
a new character i missed?

There's 9 Survey Corps members left. Once Flocke dies, there will be 8.

You know what that means.

It means worthless redshits with no talent nor likable personality traits will be out of Taeyeon--I mean Armin's harem.

Armong is shit and so is TaeTae. Enjoy your harem of beta manlets and autistic whores.

Enjoy your redshirt's disposable position.

so which shingeki is which shidae?

Whoops, forgot Levi - Hyoyeon, only because nobody is as autistic and edgy as Levi and HyoHyo was all I had left.

Actually, I'll draw the cast in the skimpiest outfits I can find Girls Gener8ion in.

please take this to some other board shippingcancer is bad enough

What else did you expect. The kind of manga that are revolved around a "mistery" are pretty much always resolved to a conspiracy/experimental project by mad scientists.

Annie is the best

reminder that berthole will be cucked even in the afterlife as armin fucks annie mercilessly once she gets out of her crystal

Why does Armong command such an autistic fanbase? Is it selfinserting?

They're falseflagging Reinerfags and Bertfags. It's no coincidence that the flood of Arminfags came conveniently when Bert died and the complex posting ended. Please ignore them.

No armongfag, you are the cancer.

Annie is meme

What he said. I hate almost all the other Arminfags here. I can't tell which ones are falseflagging and which ones are real anymore. I just want to post AM in peace with the other AMfag and be done with it. Discuss theories, be comfy, just sit and have a nice chat without the "armin is a shit"fags and other cancerous arminfags ruining the thread. That's all I want, and yet...

Whatever you say. You're still wrong.

It wears ya down, doesn't it? This is why I mostly DON'T post Armin related things. Either theories or stay silent. It's better that way.

A meme that needs to make a comeback.

>tfw /snk/ tells you to pick a side
>tfw you can't because you love every single character except keith the cuck and nile the piece of shit dunked in gold
>tfw you are an everyonefag
I just want all the shingekis to be happy.

Annie is my wife.

where is everyone from? post your favorite shingeki and your location.

FLOCH HELL

Even that cunt Annie?

sounds rough boi

The steam from the colossal titan can melt Annie's crystal

Annie is my favorite.

COLOSSAL STEAM CAN'T MELT STEAL CRYSTALS

tennessee, usa. i like jean and sasha

hell is great

Exactly this.

Armong is worst shingeki.

(You)

Somewhere innawoods of Montpelier, Vermont, Freedomland. Armin, Eren, Zeke, Hanji, and Annie are my favorites, in that order.

Why do all Armongfags live in rich people areas?

I don't. :'^(

Fuck off Jeantron, I wasn't asking you.

Wyoming is the gift that keeps on giving. Hisufag.

UNDERAGE

And stay there.

>thinking I'd post my actual house on a chin
No.

>implying /snk/ isn't already /socnk/

>>implying /snk/ isn't already /socnk/
That doesn't excuse pushing it and making it even worse.

Says the Armongfag.

EH is canon.

Where the hell did you get that from? He's one of my most disliked characters.

Sure, Armongfag. Sure.

Not an Armongfag but why did Levi give Armin so much shit about not being good enough when he is the one who decided to save Armin?

No. We're not cancer Ian.

Because it's true. Gesumong is worse than Erwin in every way.

yes you are and im not ian where di you get that from

England and Erwin!

>Zeke has daddy issues
>looks exactly like Grisha

Probably because he knows Erwin is the superior choice and that he's made a grave mistake, but he doesn't give a fuck. He was willing to make everyone suffer, including himself, so Erwin could have peace. He knew resurrecting Erwin would make things worse for him, so he shoved it onto Armin.

He didn't choose Armin so much as decided "fuck humanity, my man deserves the peace he's desperately needed and wanted" and placed the burden on Armin instead.

Make no mistake, Levi does not give a shit about Armin, or anyone else except Erwin. He said what he said because Erwin's death is tearing him up inside and yet he decided it. He looks down on Armin almost as much as he looks up to Erwin.

He intentionally insulted Armin, it's as clear as day in the original Japanese. It wasn't just Levi being brash as usual, it was Levi saying "don't think I saved you because I care about you. I don't. You will never be Erwin, you are not even slightly better than him." Hell, I'll bet the only reason he threw in the "But, you have a power others don't" is because he felt guilty upon seeing Armin's face. (I mean really, he did just insult someone who did literally nothing wrong as apposed to EM who did everything wrong.)

People have told me multiple times today that I am a dear and a darling so I am not cancer. You told me your name was Ian.

At least my favourite Shingeki would like me. Can you say the same about yours?

Levi made the decision to save Armin entirely out of his emotional feelings for Erwin. Death was a grace for Erwin, not a punishment. He doesn't give a single fuck about Armin or how Armin will carry this newfound weight.

Because he didn't choose Armong to live but Erwin to die.
And he is not sugarcoating it.

This. It's definitely going to bite him in the ass. The other commanders will probably be infuriated at his decision.

Wait a few chapters and Isayama will have manlet say "you've truly surpassed Erwin" or something like that.

Kek, Armong is gonna break down.
We mist ending, didn't you know?

Erwin should have given the serum to Hanji.

As Arminfag let me tell you right now that Levi saying that would make me drop the manga. Fuck that, fuck everything about that.

Oh yes it will.

Oh yes he will.

Isayama's Armin dicksucking knows no limits, it will happen.

Worst of all is that it will probably happen due to something retarded like Armin stumbling upon Zeke's secret diary or remembering that Reiner once told him that he is scared of birds.

Reminder that Eren's wits are officially ranked 3/10. Holy fucking kek. Meanwhile Armin's are 10/10.

How the fuck does he even handle being around a dumbass like Eren? Seriously.

Fuck you and fuck what you just said. There is nothing about what you just said that I even remotely like. Fucking Isayama, don't you dare goddamn do it.

>thinks you're joking
>go on the wiki
>Wits: 3/10
>mfw

floch loves me

>Wits: 3/10

Eren usually isn't that retarded unless he is around Armin

>Eren usually isn't that retarded
Kek.

Remember Atlantis' plot?
Walled titans are just like those giant statues that formed the barrier to protect the city. Those were woken up by the city's power which had its own will aka coordinate in snk. This power was misused by the inhabitants of atlantis by causing wars etc so the crystal punished them and isolated them from the rest of the world. While the rest of the world had technology, the culture inside atlantis was dying.
You think Isayama was inspired by this movie?

His coconut titan sized dick, yeah

Eren has been exposed to Armin's aura of retardation for too long.

Come on, Eren's always been this retarded, from the beginning. He gets it from his retard mother.

I want to hold Mikasa's hand.

Not sure why you quoted me, because I agree he's retarded and shit.

>be Arminfag
>everyone calls Arminfags self-inserters
>have epiphany one sleepless night
>you are not self inserting as Armin
>you are self inserting as Eren
>Armin is who you want to be/be with
>Eren is who you currently are; a ragetarded, stupid kid who feels empty inside, clings to one person vehemently, has no dreams, and never knows what to think or who to believe