What kind of new flags would you like to see on Sup Forums?

what kind of new flags would you like to see on Sup Forums?

eh some I wouldn't mind seeing but there really isn't a need for more meme flags

Can we stop it with the fucking meme flags, its cringe, I bet its reddit immigrants doing this

Why everything is centered in English faggotry?

It's NeoGAF

desu the biggest issue is the anarcho commie flag being the only anarchist flag other than ancap

I ain't no commie

Strasserism and KKK because why not?

nobody cares about mexico you murica-invading mutt

give objectivist flag please

>only two are actually British

what did he mean by this?

>kekistan flag
>no alt-right flag

>ideologies
>Anglo Saxon

retard

This.

>uses the word cringe whilst calling other people reddit
wew lad
Also if you lurked Sup Forums before 2015 the only flags this board had were meme flags. Country flags were added in 2015 and turned Sup Forums into a shitfest of shitposts and people crying over country flags rather than caring about posts.

>objectivist
>ayn rand

don't need it if we have egoist. it's the same thing only better

technically it's used as an anglo pride flag these days

already have a nazi flag so that would be triple redundant

All of those theologies are Jewish except for paganism.

>egoist
that's fine too, i'd take minarchist as well

Iron gaurd pls I'm tired of fags calling Christians cucks when they never heard of the iron gaurd

Just end the ideology flags all together and keep it to our country flags.

People just change it to troll others. Completely useless.

>completely useless

hahaha

alt right is a meme ideology, get a real political/philosophical ideology you memer

Because the meme flags are gay, the Catalonia flag is around for the Catalans in Spain

>meme flags are gay

only one of them is

I want a Flemish lion

90% sure there is an addon for that in the Sup Forums X for state flags

A flag for Monarchy and maybe SocDem would be useful, everything else is pointless. We don't need a flag for every flavor of anarchy, or for every fascist movement. Falangists and other Catholic fascists can use the current fascist flag, strasserists can use the nazi flag, minarchists can use the libertarian flag, etc.

The flags for monarchy and social democracy make sense because there's no flag that really represents these ideologies, especially for non-Americans who have no reason to use the symbol of the US Democratic party.

>anarcho-primitivist
But user, all leftist ideologies lead to primitivism. Feels kinda redundant.

nice flaggot

Geographic flags for Quebec, Catalonia, Scotland and Texas.

>dont need a flag for every flavor of anarchy

at least give us spookposters a flag

but user don't you want all the funny larp threads where primitives communicate with cave drawings

Satanist

just use Extra Flags addon

What about California?

I used too but almost no one uses it on Sup Forums, it's way more common on Sup Forums

Nice digits.

Fuck I wasted them

All active secessionist movements need their own flag.

Don't worry, that's common among leaves.

Of course there is but that's one with red claws. The black claws symbolize the radical right wing base of the movement

This is a must.

Transhumanism isn't necessarily anarchist.

Social Democracy is by far the most needed one. Less bad ideology so far in the meme flags

Where are your flags user?

check'd
And who cares? We just need more people with /extraflags/ then. If you had it installed, you can see mine. I see at least 1 poster, maybe more with /extraflags/ in any given Sup Forums thread.

Already available with the /extraflags/ addon. Though, If you want to post with California you would need an American IP.

If Catalonia has his own flag, then every spanish CCAA should have their own.
Look at this, is A E S T H E T I C

also this

Remove all ideological flags

Take away the meme flags. I want to laugh at all the canadians, swedes, and germans hiding behind them.

Refer to this and download /extraflags/ and you can have Asturias.

Same for anyone that wants their regional flag:

MONARCHIST FLAG

They declared independence unilaterally.
Gotta have balls to get meme flags pussy

why does the feminist flag look like it has a paw instead of a fist? Furry feminists?

Meme flags existed in 2014 but got taken down you fucking newfag.

>post yours
personally, I fucking hate meme flags

We should only have ideology flags. Geo flags are only targets for pointless ad-hominems.

GIVE TEXAS FLAG RIGHT NOW!!!

Hitler jugend flag plox

German Imperial flag would be nice.
Because many Germans can't identify with the black red and gold one.

t. leaf

use extra flags

the anglos need to get their own fuckin flag

Anarcho-fascism

>theologies
>atheist
Amerifats are fucking dumb as shit

Anarcho primitivists is retarded. What if someone makes a tool that puts them at an advantage? Does one use force to disallow them from using it? That's totalitarian.

All these flags are either redundant, useless or can only used for LARPing.

extra flags, m8

t. leaf

>Anglo-Saxon
>Ideology

now you niggers started to act like 2000s premature liberal media

Anarcho Transhumanist. Looks aesthetic af

Iron Guard.

I want them to be removed

Get your commie shit off of my board and go back to leftypol you spooker.

I like the Christian flag but all of the "Christian Identity" cultist who are neo nazi faggots would hijack it.

what the hell kind of Christian flag is that anyway? something you spent 5 seconds in MS paint making?
At least use the Kingdom of Jerusalem flag or something real.

>the universe man, it has an order, but its just the way of the universe
>mother nature man
>muh karma is real
>I respect Buddhism, dude
Atheists are just deluded theists. Even their "out of Africa" and "universe is chaos" theories are getting debunked now. Their hollow narrative is so fragile that 90% of them admit there is some kind of unexplainable system in place but they call it "da universe" instead of God, then claim to be radically different because they can be as gay/degenerate as they want without guilt or responsibility.

I think the Trump flag and possibly Ukip should be added, and thats really it.
Republican isn't a representation of Trump and Uk is not a representation of Ukip.

youre the one with a larping flag blood sucker

How about we just go back to when it was country flags only?

It is the real Christian flag. I see it flown outside some churches in my hometown and I've even seen it in my university.

You're the first Cyprus poster I've seen. This really says why you don't like them, as you'll feel less like an user

Get off your horse amerishit, they we're fucking gay back then too

What flag could represent an ideology that is
>socially conservative (without muh kike on stick)
>has some economic regulations
>women aren't alllowed to have careers
>isn't as authoritarian as fash
>isn't as autistic as nat soc on the whole muh 100% *insert ethnicity here* race
>pro freedom of speech
>isn't monarchy

You guys don't filter all memeflags? It makes Sup Forums so much better.

>american churches
>real Christianity
American Christianity is the most disgusting and baseless bastardization of the theology.
Nothing about American Christianity is "real Christianity" and that flag is garbage.

GIVE US STATE FLAGS YOU FUCKING KIKES

>defines classic Republicanism
>doesn't know it
congrats, you are a Republican. Not the GOP, but the traditional kind.

Look here, and you can have state flags:

>they all just look blue blurs
>necessary
no

Sounds like paleoconservativism. Not sure what the flag would be the only real symbol I could find of it is this Mammoth.

Oranje-blanje-bleu

yes

You're right

i guess

>some bullshit made up turbo autist label
or you know...just Republican.

I feel like political movements are being infected by the same "67 gender" mentality that children are. You can't just make up some "attack helicopter" as a new gender, just like you can't just add "cave man" and "paleo" to shit to make a new movement or supplement(looking at you, Alex Jones) especially when it has so many modern ideas/elements in it.

Anyone else like this flag?

m8 its about the fucking banter. At this point the only banter you really get with an American flag is

>haha fat
>muh guns
>please clap

Really its the blandest flag on this entire board bc it encompases too much of the people on here.

If each state had different flags we would have so much better banter.

Same goes with UK too. Give Scotland, Wales, England, and Northern Ireland different flags. There would be much better banter.

white flag

I would like to see the removal of all meme flags
let our ideology be seen through our posting not some emoji

For Portugal

off topic shitposting is cancer, if you want "banter" go to Sup Forums or /bant/

You know, the boards that either serve no purpose(Sup Forums) or are actually designed for banter. (/bant/) Take you stupid shit off of Sup Forums leftists are using it as slide threads to hide real discussion and you are so stupid you give them bumps.