Has any ever successfully countered SJWs, even when they have corporate and legal backing?

Has any ever successfully countered SJWs, even when they have corporate and legal backing?

Hard Mode: No Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No Trump

Pence

You mean in real life where they will ruin your life by firing you? by destroying your friends?

I don't talk politics with obvious SJW's irl, but im not American so meh

They have too much power. Is better to give up or avoid than to engage in battle.

I don't go out much, so no.

Our war is one of propaganda right now. The only time you should be fighting the outright enemy is to convince onlookers.

Explained to a leftie feminist colleague I'm absolutely ecstatic Trump had won and that she shouldn't feel bad about Hillary losing because it wouldn't be a triumph for feminism as she was appointed to hold a nominal position by rich guys.

She swallowed it.

>Be Native American
>Tell SJWs that Social Justice is cultural imperialism
>Tell SJWs that homosexuality is cultural imperialism
>Tell SJWs transgenders are cultural imperialism and that attempting to compare them to two spirits is racist as fuck
>Bring up how wanting more immigrants in the U.S. = More people who don't belong here squatting on stolen land
>Asserting that the United States should become Communist is Native American erasure due to the constitution and government modeled after the Native American system from before

Of course I get called an Uncle Tom almost instantly though, can't be brown and commit wrong think with those types or you might as well be named Hans.

Any suggestions for other good troll arguments?

>I get called an Uncle Tom

>be asian american
>call me an uncle tom
>i call them racist and that they shouldn't be talking because they're white.
>tfw they literally fucking use a black guy as a middle man to talk to me because they don't want their whiteness to come to be.
>tfw the black guy is telling them it's okay/not okay to say some things.
>tfw he is literally working as a translator of the same language but making it "less white, and less oppressive"

I have never been so disturbed yet so filled with laughter in my life. This shit is getting too out of hand.

Yes, one man did. Bigly.

Forgot my pic

White liberals only care about you if you're brown when you tow the DNC line. The second you think for yourself or examine what the other parties have to offer then you're automatically RACIST.

I recall when Quanell X suggested that black voters should stop drinking the DNC kool-aid and weigh their options in the election. That shit blew up in his face so fast.

At-least the right and even Nazfags are open about their disdain for me. The left will convince you that they're your friend while whoring you out as a nice little prop for their narrative.

\>have “fuck you” money

\>never apologize

60% of the time it works every time.

i love candace
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

lol did he proudly proclaim himself as a POC while doing this? They always bust out the buzzwords to try and appeal to you, it's so cringy when they do that. The black ones always act like they have final say over race issues too, it's the worst.

Sounds like bullshit but I believe it

>Sounds like bullshit
There's a fucking video of it happening, how is it bullshit?

Any context-less picture with an entire dissertation attached to it sounds like bullshit because of how easy those are to make. I said I believed user because it sounded true and I didn't want to google "Black cop gets yelled at by SJWs" and watch some video I don't honestly care about because that's just preaching to converted.

Calm down Bruce, go bottle some abbos and ease down a bit

Yeah, shit that is pretty disturbing to honest. These people legitimately don't see anything wrong with pushing all white people together into one group and demonizing all of them. Any of the people on that side of the fence who think they're safe from scrutiny for towing the line are dangerously wrong.

they are collectivists who use a rebranded mixture of original sin, sins of the father, and white supremacy (privilege).

Oh yeah, they really hate any kind of individualism. I've seen that picture you posted get circulated before by those types but they like to forget that French and English worked with the Indians to fuck with the American colonists. I guess it doesn't really fit their whole "white man is responsible for everything wrong" narrative.

They are Marxists collectivists but they replaced "the rich" with "straight white heterosexual men".
Marxism is their new religion and whites are the new Devil.

I play off my actual opinions as jokes around my SJW friends. They laugh, but you can see the flicker of discomfort from recognizing they're not sure why this view is laughable. Maybe that will become the weak link that will finally break their conditioning when they see the truth, but probably not. Fun though.

>I was a first semester freshmen in college in the south
>waisting time in the hall waiting for class to start
>catch the statement "white men oppress women and minorities all the time"
>notice the colleges local sjw bitch (short fat pink hair in a pixie cut) talking to some random black guy who looks board to shit
>she talks about imperialism, what she calls the african holocaust, how trump will take away gay marriage rights, and complaining about the fact we have a civil war history class.
>black guy is being polite and listening but has a completely dead look on his face.
>black guy makes the excuse that he has to get to class so he can get away from the bitch
>they go thier separate ways
>black guy notices me and I guess rembered seeing me and the other history nerds and how much we hate this left wing shit
>walks past me and simply says "no wonder you guys hate those people so much they just keep going and going"
MFW the people you try and pander to think your fucking annoying and stupid

It's a lot of fun to permanently shatter the fragile worldviews of liberal women, to irrevocably break up their confidence, and then penetrate their quivering vaginas and lick the delicate tears right from their eyes. Since her thoughts were placed there by lesser men, her defeat is also the defeat of every influential man in her life.

Vox Day has

That's brutal, highly recommend to those who have the skill. This WILL work.

But be careful, when they eventually crack even a little, they will also realize exactly who planted those seeds.

I ROFL all over the place
kek be praised

Its pretty easy to do when you're not white, its amazing the shit Beans can get away with lol but it's all for nothing really. A lot of non whites here bragging about shitting on libs and the SJW types but lets be real, all they do is just disregard you and continue to live in their reality. What needs to happen is that White Americans need to start shitting on the libs, thats who they're really after because at the end of the day, they can still do the bullshit they want if they get what they want and destroy "Whiteness", regardless if the non-whites are conservative or not.

They won't be able to if there are still White Americans that still have backbone, I'll back you up though to add insult to injury tho

>tl;dr Non-Whites sticking it to libs and SJWs is all good but not as effective as White Americans doing it

Nice digits

True facts

This, shitposting IRL is fun and all but the result is always "lalala I can't hear you" and then they'll run back to their echochamber for asspats.

I feel like it's important to say shit to them if you're not white though, those types act like if they a brownie in their group then they're immune to any sort of criticism. Something has to be done to combat pic related from being so acceptable.

Speaking of pic related, imagine how many SJWs would lose their shit if that was a white woman with a sign that says "All Blacks are criminals. Paypal me"
Twitter would crash through the sheer amount of angry retweets and "WOW SO BRAVE" responses to said tweets

Sup Forums's ideal woman.