Shokugeki

Preview up

youtube.com/watch?v=6VwFgd3rHME

ep later.

I want to make sweaty love with her

Haven't been in any SnS threads because I dropped the manga for a while, but I caught up with it last night and it's actually got fun again.

I want to hold her down and rape her in front of Erina

Hishoki a cute. A CUTE!

Arato is a great girl.

>Souma's dad walks in and sees those two together
>shouts OH SHIT GOTTA GO and backflips back out the door
>she shouts, "DAD?"
>Souma and Hisako stare at each other with dawning realization

Her dad is actually a shadow person.

I MUST FUCK ALICE

I just came in here to post Hishoko is best girl.

That is all.

Two episodes left? That's plenty for SHINO's.

This scene came out alright this episode.

3 left, before today's airs.

Not giving her father just a generic design might be a hint that he's important later. I really hope that Hiskoko gets some important part, she's my favorite girl.
>inb4 liking the blandest and most generic girl in the show

Hishoko is well liked, she's tied with Alice for second for me (after Erina)

You have good taste, user.

I didn't mind the backstory stuff but the latest bits do feel like a return to form, yeah.

I don't think she's bland or generic at all. Her cooking is one of the most unique and even though her job, up to now, has been to be Erina's secretary, she has been given enough development for you to see that she's actually a very caring and organized person. She's also my favorite girl in the show and I really want her to be more relevant later on

Aldini duelini against Souma whenili?

Being a good friend to both of the most important characters pretty much guarantees she'll always have some presence (unless they're separated by plot)

Today's aired an hour ago.

Been reading up to the autumn arc and I gotta say that Alice is BEST girl, does she remain relevant after she jobs to Souma?

She's top 5 of the year and that's never really changed. She gets some good stand-out moments and directly affects the plot a couple of times, where most characters don't get to say that.

The anime is only going to have 12 eps, right?

subs are out

>actually betraying Jin
what a fucking faggot

I want to marry Hisako!

Megumi's cute when she breaks into her bumpkin dialect

They're gonna fuck, right?

I want to be raped by Rindou!

>Best girl wins!

Some one post best girl wins! panel quick

I want to talk to Hishoko while she's changing.

she's called Arato Hisako, kisama

It's weird that they didn't give Megumi medicinal cooking. Is it not considered part of "hospitality"?

Megumi cares about trite shit like whether the tasters ate a lot so they will probably like something light to eat now

Hisako infuses her cooking with ancient Chinese magic so the tasters are actually cured of any indigestion they may have had and would be having the following month

Hisako is better at being Megumi than Megumi, also uses superior Chinese ingredients instead of some shit regional seafood

This shows perfectly how megumi is the worst girl. Useless, only won the first round during the fall competition because she used a gimmick and completely boring. If Soma ends up with her it'll be very disappointing

Yeah that won't be a problem, Soma isn't likely to end up with Megumi at all, any possible hints at a relationship forming peaked at the end of the first season and there's been nothing since.

Erina, on the other hand

It's been established that he'll end up with Erina multiple times since chapter 1. What Tsukuda does between him and Erina now is confirming it.

I am 100% here for this

Wouldn't the restaraunt lose a shit ton of money by going reservation only?

I know, and I like it

Hishoko should smile more often.

It's not the best JcStaff could have done, but i'm ok with the animation of this scene.

it's indecent

Of course, i prefered this other one.

They're losing a ton of money as it is by having people come in, order, lose their patience and then leave, taking up seating space in the process. Reservation only gets their regular customers coming back and it means that people have to commit if they want to eat their amazing food.

And just because its necesary to post it.

Only if they had a few Somas working for them to actually handle everything.

And think of all the lost inventory from the people who order before the food is finished cooking.

So how was the pacing of the episode?

>literally just told her not to say that name
>gee I wonder what I said to make her mad

Erina a bitch, but Megumi a dumb.

Such a fucking shame that this one is as obvious as Nisekoi that tsundere blonde bitch wins in the end

They should throw Hisakos dyke ass in there for a threesome end

>Erina sending Hishoko for condoms in the middle of the night

Erina/Soma/Hisako OT3 is the only acceptable ending.

That's not Hisako/Buttbros.

She is pretty disproportionately mad about Yukihira's name, to be fair.

We are so going to stop at Autumn Leaf Viewing

did'nt you understand the restaurant problem they had regular clients but because of the rush travellers tose clients cant go to eat to the restaurant , in some cases you better like old customers than someone who just buys one time and never return

Damn, they just had to cut this. I think this is one of their longest speaking lines in the series.

>Hishoko squeezing the contents of the used condoms into her own vagina

I need this

colored chapters go that far? where do you get those?

Dont they have colored chapter for every new chapter

I thought they only started those after 100+ chapters

They started at the episode where Ryou and Souma meet at the fish market.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

So Hisako is gay for Erina or not?

That's like asking whether Yoshino is gay for Sakaki.
We'll never know for sure.

Stagiare is basically Hisako arc and Souma training arc.

She's not, they're just friends.

Treat that yuri scene at the start like Soma punching that one stuck up asshole in the same chapter: just something the authors were throwing out at the time as a joke that goes against later characterization.

Shino is the basedest

Yoshino is gay for every girl

Looking forward to adult Yuuki and Ryouko.

How many episodes is this season getting again?

>SMILE PROTECTED

I've been waiting for this episode all season long and they fucking delivered.

I don't know if you read the manga or not, but you shouldn't compare Erina to fucking Shitoge. She's not really like-able at first, but she redeems herself later on.

Damn, last season had 24.

>replying to the same bait posted in every thread
Don't do that.

Erina strong.

>Megumi on the same level as Aldini, Alice or Subaru
This guy

not after her dad finds her again

Actually Erina has all the odds to lose, basically because Tsukuda confirmed, 2 years ago, that she is not the romantic ending for the manga.

You're getting creative now

holy shit mitamura restaurant was an allegory for hisako

that's almost as deep as danganronpa's writing

Very funny user.

>Tsukuda confirmed, 2 years ago, that she is not the romantic ending for the manga.
Here's your (You)

>when the manga stagiaire arc was running and everyone bandwagoned Hishoko
>have to do it again

then Souma's some asexual waifu healer because I can't imagine him boning anyone else

maybe childhood friend

Explain

It's bullshit.

I'm surprised he's humble enough to admit someone is better than him. Even if it's Erina.

Too bad we won't be getting to the Moon Banquet festival. That's when things really start and defrost.

he just doesn't give up

all other students focus on their own fields of expertise and go all tunnel-vision on every single challenge

Souma's genuinely interested in various cooking styles, techniques and ingredients, if only to best his father

"Oh, and during that talk they also mentioned Erina is not actually Souma's true route but just the first candidate for it (and that Ikumi has two older brothers, but I guess that's kinda trivial)"

This is from Eru13, from Casanova, and was said during Jump Festa 2015, during a stand with Tsukuda and his editor.

I'm not even trying to stir up shit, but what's your excuses for not dropping the anime yet?

It's just 25 min. per week