Why are the non-Americans on here so happy that Trump won...

Why are the non-Americans on here so happy that Trump won? I don't understand the enthusiasm for a guy who will have zero impact on how your own country is being run.

Nobody except dumb rural rednecks are happy that Trump won. Pretty much everybody with a brain is miserable that this dumb fucking buffoon is in the WH for 4 years.

Get off whatever drugs you're on. your delusional wet dream fantasies are nothing but delusions.

This. If you've been paying attention, there's no reason to be glad that we have an administration in office that has to babysit a retarded narcissistic manchild 24/7. They probably love it because they hate America. Hillary would have been objectively worse though so whatever.

Still salty about last year, I see

I've observed a lot of foreign posters enthusiastically supporting Trump. I just don't understand why. Is it just living vicariously since their own politicians are such cucks?

S H I L L

Because Hillary has already said that if she had won, she would have bankrupted the country by implementing a UBI, which she would fund by stealing 401Ks an imposing enormous carbon taxes, thereby destroying our economy. At the same time, she would be supporting unlimited third world immigration to America. Our nation barely survived 8 years of a nigger. Hillary would have already turned us into an impoverished nation of shitskins. No, thanks.

S H I T - F OR - B R A I N S

Well, you see,
this whole good womyn/brown/lgbtqia+/antifa people on the left versus the evil all-powerful suppressors on the right is a fairy tale that has engulfed the planet, and has led to many an incompetent government of sold-outs who promote very specific (((agendas))).

That being said, Trump won a victory not only for the Americans. It was a victory for every one of us non-US common men, looking up to what determination can achieve against an endless tide of low-hitting leftist propaganda fueled by an endless river of (((donor))) dollar.

It showed the rest of the world that the faggots in costumes proclaiming that "immigration is a good thing" can be beaten at their own game. I'd like to think it was a glorious start to a revolution to come.

Because if there is hope for the US, of all places, then maybe there is hope for the rest of us.

Hope things work out for you bros

We are happy because we won't tolerate illegals who come to take jobs that many legal immigrants work for.

Simple.

The Overton window is finally opening up. All these years my country has been overrun by commie fucks that want to see it destroyed but now. Now we can finally say "my country first,fuck traitors".

Doubtful, but appreciated.

Trump 2020!

>implying Trump's rhetoric didn't put brexit over the hump

same reason why there are meme flaggers and non americans bitching about "le drumpf XD" whilst either being unaware of his policies, or literally still think "trolling on Sup Forums" is still funny

I wanna see a happy and really free America. I love you guys!

because US foreign policy for the last 70 years has affected all our countries in some negative way. Trump said some great shit that gave us hope you'd leave us all alone.

I love watching America crash and burn. Trump is the biggest meme of all time. A complete fraud.

because its funny

>you'd leave us all alone.

kek, and who sells the oil you mutt?
revert to your canadian flag.

Thank's,
I'm hopping things turn in your favor soon amigo.I wish all everyone had leaders who love their country & peoples & put them first.

Only an idiot like Donald Trump could get the stock market to record highs and scatter ISIS. Obama was to intelligent to do that.

>Why are the non-Americans on here so happy that Trump won?
Trump said he didn't want any wars, so those people are happy American chads won't be shooting their relatives and raping their women

Polaks are based so we are happy when nationalists rise to power
Donnie praised us in his speech
He made deals with us
What's not to like?

If only we could get back the foreign policy candidate that I voted for. Sorry Muzzie bro, keep a look out for the buzzing of those drones.