/wg/ White General - Keep Ignoring Shills Edition

GAME PLAN:
1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:
youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
Get the real poster from here:
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

When the left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" & it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful & racist the left really is.

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

itsokaytobewhite.com
uprinting.com/custom-sticker-printing.html
discountstickerprinting.co.uk/adhesive-stickers-labels/gloss-stickers.html
amazon.com/Avery-Print-Labels-Inches-22804/dp/B005IMAO2E/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1508904073&sr=8-13&keywords=avery sticker paper
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171031T002222&p0=179&msg=Autism Timer&font=cursive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW TO PUT UP FLYERS WITH /DIY/ WHEAT PASTE ADHESIVE:

>Boil 1 cup of water. Pour the cup of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over heat.
>Put 3 tablespoons of flour into a bowl, add 10 teaspoons of cool water until it forms a runny mix.
>Once the water has boiled, add the runny mix to the boiling water. Stir well.
>Keep stirring. The mixture will foam up while it boils, so the constant stirring is essential to keep it from bubbling over and to keep it from getting chunky. Keep the mix boiling for 2 minutes.
>Take the boiled mix off the heat. Add 2 tablespoons or more of sugar (added strength).
>Let it cool. Pour into an appropriate container for carrying with you. It will keep well for about a week.
>Perfection! Wet a wall with paste and smooth it out. Apply flyer downwards, holding the bottom. Run a streak of paste through the center of the flyer and cover it outwards from center.

Would elementary schools, parks, and poles work too?

Found an idea in a postering manual on doublepol. Print stickers and place them in places with a captive audience. Restroom stalls and elevators.

Anywhere people will see them that isn't considered vandalism. If you're worried about getting caught take some into a public bathroom and post them above the urinals and on/inside the stalls.

just printed ~200 copies, ready to go on halloween night

Bump. Got some ready to go up at my college in central commiefornia

Great idea, have a bump OP!

I put a horrifying easter egg on itsokaytobewhite.com

NO EASTEREGGS
NO SWASTIKAS
THE POINT IS THAT IT IS A HARMLESS MESSAGE

too bad, the weak must learn true fear. find the easter egg and evolve.

LATIN translation, if anyone wants to make it
>gives the message authority and class

ESSE
CANDIDUS
LICET
EST

STICKERS ARE ACCEPTABLE AND IN SOME CASES PREFERRED
Posters are great, especially to be on the news with, however stickers are very effective at causing maximum coverage.
Pros:
>You can buy them in bulk
>100 stickers in 1 or 2 nights can cover a large area
>hard to remove and pretty weather resistant, especially hard when they are ion viable but hard to reach places
>the volume of stickers over a city area will make it really difficult for leftists to remove them all
>Extremely discrete when placing them, carrying a few in your pocket anywhere you go after the main night will help keep stickers fresh in the city
>the quantity of stickers in a city will give the impression of greater numbers
>recommended for those who want to be more cautious, stickers can be hidden in a pocket and placed in seconds.

cons
>costs shekels
>may take time to order online

how to get them:
You can order sheets of A4 sticker paper or letter label paper at pretty much any office supply store, these can be printed on, put the 5 words with no alteration except font size to fit it on each sticker.
DO NOT VANDALIZE PRIVATE PROPERTY OR BUSINESSES- Lampposts and some walls are fine, essentially only put down stickers where others are putting down stickers and posters.
If online these links are good and pretty cheap:
uprinting.com/custom-sticker-printing.html
discountstickerprinting.co.uk/adhesive-stickers-labels/gloss-stickers.html
amazon.com/Avery-Print-Labels-Inches-22804/dp/B005IMAO2E/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1508904073&sr=8-13&keywords=avery sticker paper

this

sage in all fields

>helicopter blah blah

SIDE MISSIONS

Halloween night is main event

However, we can reap returns on this investment for years to come by hiding posters in places where they won't be discovered for years to come.

POSSIBLE TARGETS

>On top of vending machines
>Inside library books
>Under stacks of paper

IF ANY user WORKS IN THE FORTUNE COOKIE INDUSTRY/CHINESE FOOD INDUSTRY

>Put small slips of paper with the message into fortune cookies.
(This may be illegal, I do not know the legalities of fortune-cookie temperament. Fair warning)

DO NOT

>Tamper with the posters, obviously
>Hand them out secretly to trick-or-treaters
>Or do anything else

ALL EFFORTS SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON MAIN MISSION
But these are some support tactics

>pre-tape

Have a bump user

Extra bump because this could actually work

Just one more bump doesn't hurt.

To Keep It Coordinated
>You can put them up any time you want/can
>For maximum surprise, try to go only after this timer has expired

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171031T002222&p0=179&msg=Autism Timer&font=cursive

>Halloween MORNING is a great time to do it, so that everyone will see it when they're out in the evening

If OP disagrees with any parts of this, then disregard those parts

FOR THE RETARDED:
>Don't be edgy
>Don't add shit to this
>Don't be racist while doing this (don't become a false flag idiot)
IF YOU WANNA BE VIOLENT BE SO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Wasn't that banned by the Memeva Convention as a weapon of mass distruction

Bump
For Comp
and a snort

Bump

Good ideas user

I like the idea, I'll try and post a few around town street poles.

I try. Good thing started the thread. Think this will work?

BRING THESE TO COLLEGE CAMPUSES.
If you know what "accelerationism" is, engineering even a few college chimpouts in the level of evergreen state is going to be huge.
I know it's a lot of risk, but please do it and stay safe.
Dress like a college student.

That is very high-risk. Anyone who does that deserves a medal

Bump bump bump BUMMMP

M.I.T student here, i'm going to put up a few.

How about stenciling the message on paper rather than printing? I'm a tinfoil kinda guy so I'm nervous my printer will narc on me.

bump

I think I speak for OP when I say that is acceptable, as long as it is
>done well
>follows the design as closely as possible
>can't be traced back to you
(dont get your fingerprints on it if you want to stay anonymous)
>And don't add any symbols, messages, links, hashtags, images, etc.

Will this only work in America? Not all countries do Halloween like you guys you know

Doesn't matter. Halloween is just a convenient time to do something like this. You can wear a whole disguise and nobody will care.

All things I planned to do. If I'm gonna shitpost IRL I'm upping my Opsec game.
Worldwide is the plan.

Anons what are good costumes/colors to wear at night to not be noticed?

How do i apply the wheatpaste fast on things?

Well I have to say it's perfect for you guys: The dress up is def convenient because we all know the left is so crazy there they WOULD ruin your life for saying something as innocent as this

i hand wrote but in a way i wont be able to replicate if v&

Looking forward to see the results

:^)

if i am not mistaken, applying wheatpaste to the document and posting would render the fingerprints useless right?

I think a good costume is one which a lot of normies also will wear. Think pop culture, movies music etc.
Probably will be a lot of Wonder women and Rick and Morties this year.

>ruin someone's life for daring to say that 'It's okay to be white'
A martyr would validate us. We can only hope they'd be so foolish.

>Memeva Convention

Any costume you can get your hands on is fine as long as it conceals your identity. You'll blend in on halloween night.
As for applying wheat paste, you can use a paintbrush to coat the wall first or just pour some out of a water bottle onto the wall and then hold the poster down on top of the wet wall. Then you just want to cover the entire poster in the paste and it should fuse to the wall. You're basically paper macheing it to the wall so it's hard for someone to just walk by and rip it down like they would be able to do with tape.

god damn shills
Concern trolling about safety to try and scare people off and the asshole with the turkey gravy glue without the turkey. Don't fucking do that

Kek. Should have known you would never listen. We should have a Memeva Convention thread on this board, for the bants. Have "Meme Experts" "Meme-War Veterans" et al. put forth proposals for guidelines on the usage of memes. We could make the news if we promote a "comprehensive standard for internet trolling, and meme creation and distribution." Imagine

Someone translate; I don't speak Leaf

DO NOT VANDALIZE

Wooden telephone poles, the walls above urinals in public restrooms, the occasional public pinboard, certain public walls and other public places are normal. If you see several other posters there, it's probably clear. Just because it's public property doesn't mean you aren't trespassing - for example, on elementary school grounds after dark - but highly trafficked downtown areas tend to have certain fences or walls that will be acceptable. If you're having an odd-year election, anywhere with political posters is acceptable.

Do not post on the walls or windows of privately-owned buildings, storefronts, or with staples onto living trees.
> inb4 "but if leftists smash private property it helps us"
We do not want to cause destruction. We don't even want leftists to destroy things in response to us. We want them to bitch about it online. We want them to write hand-wringing thinkpieces in mainstream news outlets. We want them to photograph themselves flipping off the harmless little poster. We want them to film themselves tearing the posters down and burning them for social media points.

"IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" is and always must be a harmless, almost banal message. Remember Ghandi. If you provoke violence to show the hypocrisy of the other side, you want that to be symbolic violence, not actual harm to people who wanted nothing to do with it.
> inb4 Ghandi hated blacks
Stay focused, autists. That's another topic.

this

>Keep Ignoring Shills Edition
No offense, user. I think your plan is fine and you should go ahead with it...
BUT
...how could any white person who isn't RETARDED have failed by this point to notice that leftists and journalists and all nonwhites hate us and want us to die?
Srsly, I don't see how anyone could miss that.

how much paste should i have for around 50 signs?
i have around 1 cup now.

God Speed user

Bump

if you pay well

I have no idea but I would guess a lot more than that

>they WOULD ruin your life for saying something as innocent as this
But there's literally nothing that they can do except fail to contain their outrage and show the public how badly they want to debase our very existence.

>if you pay well
Someone in a Red state could definitely by an add in a conservative newspaper or something. Paid advertisements aren't a terrible idea

buy* I'm not a degenerate

learn from the best

What's the easter egg?

Bump

What will (YOU) tell them?

>nothing that they can do except fail to contain their outrage and show the public how badly they want to debase our very existence.
which is exactly what will happen. The left hates whites so much that this innocent message feels like an attack to them

God I hope you guys do this. It's going to backfire so bad on you. Media & "Leftists" won't be frothing, if the even notice and report it they'll say it was the work of racist little faggots on Sup Forums. And they'll be right.

fuug, i meant that as a joke, but then realized it works both ways :D

you said "will poles work?" and i said, "[i'll work for you] if you pay well", cause i'm a pole :DDDD

it was a shit joke, sorry :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i'm looking forward to seeing this on the news, good luck lads

Is the message wrong?

The only way to lose on this is if it doesn't get covered at all, or if someone goes too far with it.

bump

BUMP

the shills only show we are on the right track

>.how could any white person who isn't RETARDED have failed by this point to notice that leftists and journalists and all nonwhites hate us and want us to die?
Oh, they need their fucking hand held through everything. The public generally just wants to be left alone, so basically whoever harasses them the most will win them over to their side. The mainstream narrative has been pushing white Europeans to give and give and concede continually, so we need to drag that narrative way over to our perspective. The truth is it's all out psychological/genetic warfare, life and death, for the future of the world. But that doesn't mean it can't be fun.

As a jewihs white male am I welcome?

sure just don't change the message

KEK you provided the inspiration for a somewhat decent idea, so thank you very much. I see the joke now; but that was a different user lol

>jewish white male
what did he mean by this?

just finished the paste now im printing 40 copies

How about dropping a shitload of flyers (hundreds or thousands of them) from high-rise buildings / skyscrapers? (If there are any near you). You could have entire streets covered with this stuff. It might be risky, but you can be smart about it

Or would it be too much?

You could also do it with a drone, and drop a number of those on a crowded area

(Just drop it from a high enough altitude, so they have some time to spread around)

Normal letter size and some mini for smaller areas

about 60 total copies

1/2

5 cups of wheat paste
with vinegar, sugar and gorilla wood glue for maximum cancer

Excellent work user

I’d say go for it. The more the merrier.

reminder:
>Iranians are white
>Serbs are white
>hungarians are white
>Finns are white
>Argentines are white.
>West-Turks and greeks are white.
>Syrians are white
>Georgians and those from the caucus's are white
>Coptic Christians are white.

anyone who says differently is trying to divide us. :^)

press the skeleton, if you piss your pants then its on you.

Not even white.

(OP)

not even free

>hiding behind a memeflag

Nice D&C, Chaim

>hurr not even white
>doesn't post flag
kys shitskin, any nigger that puts up flyers is better than any whitey with a nigger kid

A fake country that wants independence so that it can import MORE shitskins from North Africa is against a white movement?

hmmm

Just seems like littering desu, probably won't go for that

>across the world
>on halloween night
We don't know what "halloween" is

Bump

because you dont have a word for it numbnuts