Why is she so cute?

why is she so cute?

Movie was disappointed imho. Not worth the hype or the weight.

Why break up the movie into two parts when the first part was a chore to get through?

I don't know. All her forms are amazing. How did they do it?

>loli version gets tons of fanart
>barely adult / teenage
JUST

There's a decent amount of adult fanart especially since Kizu has come out but I agree there needs to be more fanart of teen Shinobu.

Well they started with the idea that she's supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world and went from there.

I want Shinobu to drape herself over me as we bantz the night away.

Because loli.

shinobu is perfect

Why is she a loli?

can't wait till kizu pt 2

kinda pointless to post webms without sound
just use youtube links

I still can't buy tickets for part 2 at my local theater, I hope it doesn't sell out before the next time I remember to check.

Just keep an eye out for them

Same, the Jersey one isn't working.

Are the theatre subs much better than fan subs?

they're better than commie

Holy fuck, I want to matting press her.

I want to mating press her.

Apparently, the Plaza uses Fandango, which can notify me when tickets go on sale.

Not really, but seeing it in a theatre is nice.

the movie was only one hour . why did the break it to 3 movies . 2 are enough

Yeah I've been waiting for the Chicago tickets myself. How long does this stuff usually take? Been refreshing the page since last night.

because it's makes it more deep
t.Shaft studio

If I remember right, Atlanta tickets didn't go on sale until about a month before the showing last time.

>There's a decent amount of adult fanart
No.

My theater showed coming soon too but I went on their website and they had the option to buy tickets so I'd say try that. Don't want to miss out, there's way less showings this time from what I can see.

I really like those desings, it's a shame we won't see them again after kizu

>that teen shinobu

my fucking dick
post more

TV blue dress > BD generic pinkshit

blue dress + pink leggings is a shitty combination

oh my

God, she's ugly as hell.

Source?

>Araragi copping a feel.

Why was Araragi so fucking badass?

He ended like a disgusting fag

fucking faggot

They only sell tickets on Fandango. Fortunately, Fandango sends notifications when tickets go on sale, so I signed up for those.

>faggot
But it's you who likes this ugly hag.

>cherrypicking

fucking faggot

Stay mad, fag.

why be mad when you're a fucking faggot

Which theater?

#rekt

Is there anyone he hasn't fondled and/or sexually harassed yet?

Manville 12, it's working now tho so get your tickets.

Hitagi

>gives great advise to kouhai
>wants to grab life by the horns an experience as much as possible
>gives no fucks
Kizu Araragi is shit compared to Hana Araragi

That's one faggyass necklace.

That's just 1 opinion. I loved the movie and personally, it blows bake and season 2 which I found to be highly enjoyable. Oishi did the entire storyboard for this and I loved it. If you didn't like it fine but some people aren't annoyed by the 3 parts. Besides westerns should be used to this by now it's common place for a popular novel or book to be split. You can blame the movie industry on that but it shouldn't take away your enjoyment. The only issue I can see with the movie is how abruptly it ended. But waiting 3 more months wasn't that bad.

And why would anyone think just because there is 5+ years of hype around it means that it has to live up to it. It followed the novel word for word and added some visual flare. Coming now or 5 years ago wouldn't change the story.

They really should have at least included Dramaturgy's fight in the first movie, that still leaves enough for the second and third movie to still have enough shit actually happening in them.

>tfw theatre playing Kizu is a 15 min drive away

tfw its only a 5 minute walk. I was stunned when someone said they came all the way from Connecticut to NYC to watch it.

Scan when?

>TFW when going to the premiere at Akiba Fest and snagging all the Kizu goodies you faggots will never get.

>tfw going to a small comfy screening that isn't at a con infested with sweaty weebs

>implying you wont have sweaty weebs
>implying your small "comfy" screening wont stink with all that weeb sweat

Im willing to put up with it for some exclusive goodies that i can overlord you faggots (because this is Sup Forums and muh eliteism)

You've been spamming your shitty photo since February. At least rotate it

>tfw nearest theater is almost 3 hours away
Traverse City to Kalamazoo, here I come

Whine more. 8 hours here.

she's a deviant

>t.
I want crossboarders to leave.

>not reading the file name
>taking such obvious bait.

and which board did I come from?

Part one does what it's supposed to do in the context of a full movie well, it's just pretty blatantly not meant to stand on its own.

Fuck you guys. I have to drive 4 hours because my state isn't showing it.

Add one more onto the preview pile.

Nothing wrong with that.

Nobody asked you peak on her bathtime.

>lewd

Stop making fun of his Shinobumobile.

He should really tie his hair back or something atleast in Hana though, he looks like an actual girl in some shots. Maybe to contrast with Ougi being a dude now, I dunno.

But his excuse is that it's to hide the bite mark on his neck. Tying his hair up would go against that.

>11am saturday or 7pm monday
there's no good option

God, no wonder everyone wants Araragi's dick.

she's perky

Reminder that Araragi is fucking powerfull in Kizu. And that in part 1 he will still limiting himself by thinking as a human.

Shit, this one is amazing

Well yeah. He's Kiss-shot's thrall. That makes him about the second strongest being in existence.

w o a h

Why can't I have my two fucking overpowered vampires destroy all their opponents together, while looking fucking sexy couple at the same time with a cool pose.

Fuck you nisio

Because that would completely change the genre of the series. Instead you get a cute loli baabaa healing from her centuries of misery.

I know, but i still want it.

Because you're a pedophile.

You're now hearing the song, manually.

Nope, I always skipped that opening.

That's physically impossible

>loli with big ass

what's the point?

Destroying your dick.