Why is public transportation used by the poor in America?

Why is public transportation used by the poor in America?

Because they cant afford cars and the cost that is maintaining the car and keeping it filled with gas

By nature it is public, therefore niggers use it, therefore it's awful, loud, smelly, and everything inside it is damaged beyond recognition.

Nothing can be done to prevent this.

>being in a cramped space for 2 hours every day with a bunch of dirty niggers

Blacks need better opportunities for education and employment. Address the root cause

a

So how come other countries manage to have a functioning public transport system?

Well Americans don't like to pay taxes... period

Also unlike in Europe where they stuck poor people outside the cities, rich people fled to the suburbs. Also the car industry had huge influences in the whole ordeal. Also USA is sprawled out.

6th word britbro

city retards use public transportation

rural and suburban retards drive their own cars.

I make $350k a year as an attorney, and I would never think of driving to work. I take a train every day and it's fantastic. I can sleep during my commute or catch up on work. Driving to work is pleb tier.

It depends on where you live and where you work. Plenty of people who have money take public transportation to work if they live in cities. Lots of people here in NJ take a train to work in NYC or Philadelphia, though they often take their car to the train station.

Rosa parks ruin it for the none niggers

Because it's not exclusively used by niggers and meth addicts.

Because you shove millions of people in 1 square mile.

I remember having to ride the bus in Seattle to work amongst bums, junkies, and hookers. Was a moral booster besides the time a 40something tranny pissed herself next to me

yea public transit sucks here

Once the kike music that they nigger monkey shuffle to since they are 5 years old, saying slap a bitch, mix some crack and shoot someone who looks at you the wrong way is outlawed asocial propaganda and the purveyors of it at incarcerated, or deported to Israel, then we can talk about education and employment. But we know the nigger fathers abandon nigglets, in high incarceration areas and in low black incarceration areas (like South Africa.)
Just accept that it is genetic race differences and only 10% of niggers can be civil at a high level. In 50 years, the nigger population could be set on the right track if they were mass sterilized amd deprived of welfare and the exceptional 10% would receive all those welfare, housing and education resources and have large families; thereby removing the wheat from the chaff.

Bad at math and long term money psychology, seeing immediate cheap things as more accessible than long term planning and saving for better things.

But personally, I use mass transit because I'm still pissed at GM for killing off light electric rail in favor of gasoline busses, and the poor urban housing concept left over in most suburbs forcing the use of Henry Ford's mass produced nightmare.

At my job black men are almost 10 times more likely to quit in the first month than white men. They give the excuse almost 100% of the time that it was too hard or customers were too racist. They also do nothing around the store and just sit on their phones, admittedly I do this too but not at the rate they do. It borders on hours a day.

White women are like 4 times and black women have never made it past week 1.

This is a pizza place too. It ain't hard. Point is, they have the same opportunities but waste them.

New Orleans got 99 problems, mass transit ain't one of them, ding ding bitches

>Thank goodness I don't own a comfy private vehicle like some American

There could be half a dozen niggers in the vehicle next to you and you wouldn't have to smell them.

>you must be this brown to like this kind of travel
At least it's moving?

how do I become smart?

Because it doesn't cost much to own and operate a car, but if you live in a big enough city, it's an easy expense to avoid. In the burbs or country? You need a pickup/SUV to fit in though.

>people think living in a large city is epic

I have a 5 minute commute and live in a smaller town, sometimes I think of moving to an epic city and then I think about how my day to day life would be 2 hours of commuting or living in a studio with 20 people and I'm like ain't even worth it unless im rich

im not gonna go from making $60k in a comfy town to $100k with a 2 hour commute

Because people that can afford to avoid poor people, do

Because their infrastructure was designed around foot and cart traffic. America is mainly car traffic, and areas that were around before cars (great example is dc) habe good metro systems.