WHO IS YOUR FAVE?

youtube.com/watch?v=LSqcA-haaM4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whichever one necks himself first
Hopefully you, OP.

My favorite gay character is a rotting and decaying homosexual corpse.

American soldiers died for this. We could have had pic related but that would have been even gayer, am i right?

Will the series finale be when he dies of AIDS?

volkshalle will never happen

I don't know hats more cancerous that video link or the comments section of that link

You do know your opinion is a minority opinion, right?

>minority
>minority on Sup Forums

t. faggot shill

It's not that I mind poopdicks being in Disney movies and shows in itself, I mind the hypocrisy. That girl in the last clip literally says "you're no different" but they write and shoot that scene like he is different, like he's totally special from everyone else. The best way to go about it is
>I'm a dude and I crush on dudes
>Oh okay
>[end scene]
Similar to the Good Luck Charlie scene. Not this so-overdramatic-i-want-to-puke bullshit.

>waah i hate people who are different

How do people even function in public with your universally-deplored, bigoted views?

I function well actually, you faggots always ask me if I am single because I am hotter than most straight men. Only of course inwardly you outright disgust me

Even when I was a young atheist I still was repulsed

Gibby

>Projecting
Also, when you behave like this, it's hard to support you.
youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0

How long until the first trans or the first nonbinary Disney protagonist?

Shill thread. Thanks op, I watched a few episodes of Andi Mack and now I love it.

>watching Disney
>in 2017
Even little kids nowadays avoid that shit like the plague. They'd rather watch the trash produced on Nickeloden or CN than the trashy sitcoms on Disney.

A generation of zombie millennials walking in lockstep saying cancer is great and brace does not make it any less cancer- nor does it make it great and brace
Opinions are opinions and a majority can have a poorly thought out opinion.

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Nickelodeon is garbage- no surprise cause Viacom

there isnt, but the fact that gays represent 1.6% of the population and yet are so prominent in our media is kind of concerning.

every sitcom nowadays has a token gay character and it makes everyone feel like a small group is actually much larger than it is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

Living in the UK gay people are a joke any other guys. Every single male friend I have had has always enjoyed laughing and mocking gay people at their expense and I have never been called out for it.

The only people I've ever seen willing to befriend gays are roasties that just use them as a "gay best friend" then discard of them when they are bored.

Just because a bunch of you degenerates go on marches together at the end of the day, you're a minority of rootless unnatural creatures that will never be truly accepted into society.

Gibby is from Nick and he's doing weird comedy like Tim and Eric and MDE

Life goes from routine to a roller-coaster ride overnight for artistic teenager Andi Mack. It all happens on the eve of her 13th birthday when free-spirited older sister Bex -- who has been traveling around the world -- returns home to make a revelation, which changes everything for the Mack family. It turns out that Bex isn't Andi's sister -- she is her mother -- and Celia, who Andi thought was her mom, is actually her grandmother. Learning this family secret sends Andi on an uncharted course of self-discovery. She's not alone on her journey, as best friends Cyrus and Buffy are also trying to figure out their places in the world.
>experience childhood trauma
>now thinks she's gay
Many such cases