Is she a real world qt?

I guess so.

5 mins
get in here niggas

The real identity of the big aliens

and power suits

ITS THE YANDERE BITCH

I want to fuck qt mom

Well shit. So they really were destroying actual people. That means the bigass alien was a fucking super hueg battle ship.

What kind of body count do the main characters have at this point?

Are they really talking about demons or is just a codename?

Remember the rank points?

kek

Why is she so perfect?

This is getting pretty matrix.
So have they actually been killing people all along or do the humans conveniently eject or something?

A studio with any decency left would just apologize, pause it and re-air the fixed version next season.

A-1 is fucking cancer and should die.

>Hime thinking about the 100 000 people she murdered

bakanaria

Hope with get more pair like MaiHotaru

So are they the bad guys/aliens?

check em

So hime is finally correctly dressed.

The one evil cake went down pretty easily. I assume they're just enslaved humans used by the aliens to manipulate the kids. The stealth tentacles are probably just alien weapon tech.

cant wait until blue bitch betrays them

that's a big bowl

I don't think betray, but she's gonna do something stupid.

She's gonna be like that one shady dude from the Matrix that just wanted his steak, isn't she?

Where's Haruma?

>tonight /u/

>enslaved humans
Or they are volunteers.

cuntblocked

So basically the aliens captured the kids and put them chips to make them fight against the humans.

We know. Since episode 4.

fighting against humans is just to train them I think.
Strong humans give more mana. thus only the worthwhile (or problem kids) are allowed 'inside'

The only surprise here is that they weren't killing drones but actual humans

Puffy.

bros

Yeah this. It seems like the kids are being used as livestock to harvest some kind of powersource.
Literally The Matrix.

There has to be something. Aliens where winning the war hard so giving superpower to kids would be an unneeded risk if not for food. (and tentacle rape)

If the Aliens were winning, why are they restricted to a barrier covering a small portion of Japan and beset on all sides constantly by a neverending stream of human forces?

Probably because they just want their delicious schoolgirls and do not give a fuck about the rest.

Where did the red hair come from if both parents have black hair?

dead

I'm absurdly happy to have my Hime back!

so they really were killing other humans but hey they looked alien so its all cool

also what if aliens are losing and are using kids as source to power up some warp gate to bring reinforcements or gtfo?

The authors deserve an apology first and foremost.

Isn't this an original?

Yeah, but even original, they're still using their characters, and not with good animation.

Prequel novels of 3 authors. A1 is brutally raping setting and characters with this kind of animation.

Watch the dvd/bd and Apologies!

Do people actually dislike the QUALITY?
I rather like it, it adds to the goofy, offbeat charm of the show. Almost every time the sniper guy is onscreen, his face is drawn differently. I like to think that he's actually a master of disguise

So now we can have a good guess of what happened here, right?

If said QUALITY kills off the show then yeah! A little more effort and this could have done well. No doujins for us and like 5 BDs will be sold.

I want to cum into Kanaria's gloves.

Not every studio is Actas, and even them are pushing it. Can't imagine the hell that Regalia is giving them.

>No doujins for us and like 5 BDs will be sold.
That has nothing to do with the quality and everything with the fact that this is an unambitious derivative of an extremely played out format and brings absolutely nothing notable to the table. It's fun because the characters are alright and it's not a harem for a change, but there's nothing about it that would elevate it beyond any of the other half-dozen shows of the same type that air and are summarily ignored every season.

fat hime a cute!

subs are out

Now it's out:
>[HorribleSubs] Qualidea Code - 10 [1080p].mkv

A1 Shills

oh look it is her gangbang face

Another excellent episode of QUALITY code. Anyone got a picture with the army guys with their mouths open?

Apparently all the fake ayys the children blew up were unmanned drones, so there is no body count. It's stupid if you ask me, but whatever.

As much of a copout as that is, thank fuck they didn't delve into "I killed people" angst. Hot fuck I would've dropped the show if I had to sit through MC crying over shit again.

The 3 most popular light novel writers

>Sou Sagara (The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat),
>Koushi Tachibana (Date A Live) and
>Wataru Watari (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)

collaborate with Marvelous Inc.,
and the original TV animation project is now in progress!

Tokyo, Kanagawa and Chiba -
This is the front-line to destroy the "World".

they are doing this on purpose, aren't they?

Canaria face with double V is so win
not like the other coment say

this must be on purpose.

lewd

This show is getting dumber and dumber. And that fucking cop-out.

Or they were making this anime in their spare time during toilet and lunch breaks.

I forget, I remember Yahari writer was responsible for Chiba, but which are the other two attributed to?

What the fuck are you doing? You're goddamn siblings, blood-related.

I see japanese animation studios don't have any sort of quality control. Even if they ran out of time this is unforgivable.

What's this?

Reminds me of Pandora

Finally we have a worthy challenger for cabbage-san

Text on the English Qualidea Code website.

qualidea.jp/en/

>qualidea.jp/en/
why english. They plan to release this overseas to demonstrate superior japanese animation?

I want to fuck Asuha.

Is this supposed to be Yuu? Why is she calling herself Johannes? Why is she so badshit insane?

Hotaru's sword is Bewitched Glaive Receding Rust. Canaria and Asuha are too cute.

That's what Animation Director and Main Directors are for.

But they can't prevent that from happening unless they hire in-house animators.