Why aren't you /fit/, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you /fit/, Sup Forums?
Do you want to stay a Sup Forumsirgin forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mangafox

im too insecure about my body to go into gyms

Only boards I regularly visit are /fit/ and Sup Forums.

I've been a bit on the lazy side lately and added a few pounds or twenty. I really should work out some more.

Kind of retarded actually, since my fetish is athletic girls. Currently reading Mai Ball! which is superinteresting.

Saged for not anime and my blogging.

everyone there was a lazy ass at one point of their lifes mate

/fit/ why can't you stay on your own board?
You're worse than Sup Forums with this shit.

>mangafox

Jesus
Those tight muscles are unhealthy. Nigga could die of starvation and dehydration at twice the normal duration

>twice
Sorry, I was supposed to say "half"

d-dont forget leg day guys

>Do you want to stay a Sup Forumsirgin forever?
Yes

Also I'm a pretty decent runner when my IT band isn't shitting on me. And I'm getting close to a 2x bodyweigh deadlift so I'm not completely weak.

More importantly, post fit girls.

I've actually seen people like that in the gym. Sometimes I almost laugh, it's hysterical.

The softness of the girl on the right is perfect.

So I have to become fat to be strong??

Wait. How is she seeing the picture in his words?

Because /fit/ complains about their constant virginity more then Sup Forums. why even lift if you cant get laid, isnt women the entire point guys lift for

you're half way there :^)

>isnt women the entire point guys lift for
Have you ever been to /fit/? It's board culture that everyone there are gay. No homo.

You need mass if i had to guess
fat ain't good expect if you live in alaska or something

Getting stronk feels good. I have nothing to do with 3PD.

>posts drawing tutorial
Kill yourself
Also
>Iggy pop
>solidly built
Haha no

I already had sex so now there's nothing keeping me from getting fat.

Getting /fit/ needs way to much effort and hard work over a long period of time, its exhausting it hurts and it doesn't feel good.

To reach your desired result is harsh and to maintain the result once you reached it needs absolut dedication. Fuck that.

I'm too poor to afford my own weight sets and don't have enough time to go my Uni's weight room.

Shhh.

Get a menial job, you princess pie.
I worked at a waterdelivery and lifted sacks of rice at the market just so I can lift some weight. In just 3 months, I became someone I can be proud off

This.
I am not even dedicated enough to eat every day, so it's 100% impossible for me to ever work out.

Muscles can't outweight ugliness and bad personality.

Source: me

just don't talk lmao

>Still no exercise that can enlarge my penis

>these are the reasons I settle for mediocrity, the thread
Well at least you've all seemed to have convinced yourselves that never improving is something you want

does this count as semi-/fit/?

Well, if you have a bad personality, then you deserve to be ugly. Unless your face is what made you bitter.
In that case, just wear a leper mask and earn some sympathy points. Should give you the love you desire so much

Because I heard chicks dig skinny dudes now

The best part about that picture is that it's probably made by someone that is neither but likes to put on pretensions.

>tfw weak as shit
I've been going to the gym, but my muscles are so weak I can't last long
How do you tell how much you should be lifting with optimally and how do you do reps properly? I've just been doing sets of 10, but I have trouble doing more than a couple reps that way.

Just do 5x5 with 2 of the 5 sets being warmup.

Weights should be so that you can do full sets, but don't drop them if you, for example, can't do the two last reps of the last set, as you'll probably be able to do if just fine next time.

Eating and sleeping right is probably more important, focus on those.

Fit ppl live longer but that extra time is spent in a gym. Ill live easily on the couch.

It's pretty gross to see mangafox on the bottom of every page they "host."

>fit girl
>posts low test
need more high test /fit/ girls

It's pretty evident that some of that fat clogs the brain as well, sheez.

I see. How long do most people take between reps? 15 seconds?

I should go read the sticky.

Gotta eat big to get big C'MON

Reps? I assume you're going for repetitions here and not mixing it with the rest between sets.

You want to keep a constant rhythm, avoid bouncing movements etc.

>they have very thick waists because all of the core muscles...

Shut the fuck up. No. That's not how things work.

There are a myriad of reasons why some people have wide and/or thick waists and other people have sexy, tapering adonis belts.

I fucking hate this old image.

Yeah, it's not really a very accurate image at all.

The guy who made it is just an artist.

>my indulgent body is on full display
>indulgent

This sounds fucking stupid, thanks for reminding me why I hate weeaboo scanlators.

Oh, I mixed up reps and sets for a minute, whoops.

spend 6 hours in gym a week and live to 85 vs no gym live to 60 is still more years existance outside gym. could let you live to see anime made real

>tfw pain in leg
>doc says sciatica
>chiropractor says abductor imbalance
>sports therapist says tight it band
I just want to get fit and avoid pain.
that isnt doms.
How are you 100% sure it's an IT band problem?

QT girl, is she from an anime where she's iike that consistently?

Can you post it down?
I like learning.

Well then, in that case you can go from a minute to three, even five if you feel like it.

It really depends on what you're doing, deadlifts understandably need more time between sets compared to something like chest flies.

Nice anime related thread.

Nice anime related post

Hey, if no one else is posting on topic, why should I, right?

I can't get fit before I start eating right.
I can't start eating right until I take the time to learn to cook and buy cooking utensils
I can't take the time to do all that until my finances are sorted out
My finances can't be sorted out until I get this house ready for renters for when I get forced to move for work
No energy for self improvement

sage for blogpost

>Arnold Schwarzenegger talk on aesthetics of bodybuilding
>getting larger like powerlifters, no vaccum core
>not real thing

/fit/ girls are athletic.

"high test" /fit/ girls are just for fags.

>post it down

ESL

I just turned into a wizard, at this point I don't care anymore. I'm not interested in women my age and fucking school girls at this point only leads to complications.

Might as well go for archmage.

Is it actually counterproductive to run while also trying to build muscle? I just want a super aesthetic body.

Become a muscle wizard.

It was specifically left that way because it's hysterical, actually.

Go back to niggerstream and king like kong

No, go for it.

It's just a meme that's now used to rationalize being lazy.

>arnold schwarzenegger
>actually knowing shit (shit=scientifically proven, empirically based, study-backed information) about bodybuilding

The dude got lucky (i.e. he had great genes). His """"Encyclopedia"""" of Bodybuilding is regarded in the community as at best a nostalgic relic of a bygone age-no serious lifters ever consult it over any other literature on lifting or even sports training.

Keep trying to get a bigger biceps peak and fill in the gap between your pecs, you fucking incompetent bozo.

Fucking clown.

>Getting /fit/ needs way to much effort and hard work over a long period of time
This is the crux of it all.
I'd have no excuse not to get into good shape if I didn't study, but since I do, I must prioritise my time, and I happen to prioritise consumption of various forms of entertainment since that keeps me happy, over physical excersise.

Cardio is good for you and it will not hinder muscle growth as long as you eat and sleep enough.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
You could start out with Starting Strength for the first couple of months, just remember to change your program before you look like a dinosaur.

There goes my hope.

>not knowing that in many people consistent exercise works as an antidepressant
>not wanting to enjoy your entertainment even more at the cost of around 3-4 hours a week

>Fit ppl live longer
The best reason for being fit is increased life quality. You should always lift only for yourself.

If you're starting out, listen here:

How you workout, what kind of sets you do, rest, planning, etc. It's all important, yeah.

But what's wayy more important is getting that proper rest and food at the start. You'll be getting some great gains with practically any workout as long as you sleep well and eat plenty.

Every single guy I've seen that has been 'stuck' in a beginner phase has either
A) slept little
B) eaten like shit
C) both
((E)) ((Just said they exercised instead of actually doing it))