Left or Right?

Left or Right?

nibutani

They're both in my bed. I already won.

The one on the very right.
Yuuta that is.
I want to make him happy.

Neither.

Left. By god, I would fuck Tōka until my very life was emptied inside her womb.

Nirvana

Touka.

It's been nearly 3 years since any new animated content for chu2
Pls don't tell me KyoAni has already forgotten their first original jackpot.

Left.

Touka is used goods.

where is the evidence

Rikka of course. Best chuuni.

Left all day every day. Also, right is stepping on my pillow, which is unforgivable.

His insecurity.

what if his happiness is to burn the world down
I bet you couldn't like him anymore
fuck you

That's pretty homo.

Yuuta is boring as shit, though.

I'd stroke his pretty hair and make him blush.

Left. This is the only correct answer. She's a cook and a gymnast.

Left. But I'd do right too, to be honest desu.

Go back to /fit/ and stay /fit/.

Do a 360 and moonwalk out to spend time with Shinka instead.

He probably secretly likes someone being fatherly to him

Left. I want her to make food for me every day in a naked apron.

I also want her to step on me

I'll take you on one on one

>dating for months
>haven't even kissed or held hands
>living together
>don't fuck like rabbits every night in every room of the house

There's pure and cute, and then there's unrealistic. Even the shyest girl would be a cock slave by then.

Y-you too.

2D =/= 3D, you disgusting normalfaggot.

Left is nicely developed. Only left gets the D and wins fights.

both duh

KyoAni hit many jackpots before 2chu4u. Season 2 was the worst schlock I've seen in a while. Deviated too far away from the light novels and it showed.

>2D =/= 3D, you disgusting normalfaggot.
Yeah you watch 2d cartoons for 14 years old kids.

both of them paired together for some age gap yuri incest

o r i g i n a l
keion, haruhi etc wasn't fully theirs

Yes, because it gives me an escape from this meaningless, depressing life of mine. 2D characters are not 3D. They do not behave as 3D does. They are not as shallow, stupid ignorant, or worthless as 3D is. They can be whatever the fuck you want them to be and because of that they are 99% of the time superior to their real life counterparts.

>Yes, because it gives me an escape from this meaningless, depressing life of mine.

Yeah it doesn't actually help you a bit. You sound like an drug addict or an alcoholic.

>2D characters are not 3D. They do not behave as 3D does.

They are created by 3d people and for 3d people to watch. Specifically for Japanese teenagers that are twice as younger than you, fucking beta.

What do you think his breath smells like?

It's a sin against humanity that this ass was left virgin.

>expecting any sort of development in a relationship that spans 2 fucking seasons
>"hurr stoopid normalie you such a dumb and I bet you hate anime and manga and me wahh wahh"

>Yeah it doesn't actually help you a bit. You sound like an drug addict or an alcoholic.
Yeah, no shit? Life has no meaning and I've given up on trying to search for one. I'll hang on to whatever temporary purpose or cause that fulfills my needs and limit the amount of escapism so I can still funciton in society, but that's it for me.
>They are created by 3d people and for 3d people to watch. Specifically for Japanese teenagers that are twice as younger than you, fucking beta.
Nah. Anime mostly caters to otaku, who by far are the most prevalent and financially greatest part of anime fanbase. They buy all the merchandise, the blu rays, the figurines. If the anime is moeshit, it's meant for otaku.

Could you tell me what's edgy about it? I'm interested.

Otaku want their girls pure.

Wow you go me nice butthurt image macro straight from facebook, fucking retard.

>Yeah, no shit? Life has no meaning and I've given up on trying to search for one. I'll hang on to whatever temporary purpose or cause that fulfills my needs and limit the amount of escapism so I can still funciton in society, but that's it for me.

You sound like it's your first week on imageboards, I've seen so many of your kind it's not even embarrassing anymore but boring because you are all fucking cliche.

>Nah. Anime mostly caters to otaku

You are clearly new here.

8 years on Sup Forums by now. Got any other arguments than lolurnew?

.. are you trying to make Sup Forums 2009 again?

>honesty is the new edgy

Underage newfags don't even have the courtesy of lurking before posting these days. I miss my secret club.

I've been here for 10 years, but I get called newfag all the time, I get more lurk more than anyone else, and I get banned occasionally.

I just laugh when I see newfags trying to be oldfags.

Taking cock up your ass isn't development you degenerate.

It's honestly kind of interesting seeing the site's culture change over the years and how the rate of that change seems to have rapidly accelerated. Though honestly it's all kind of blurred together by now.

What is up with the normalfag in this thread?

At least people discuss anime and manga now. They didn't do that seven years ago. Luckily they made /r9k/, that helped a lot.
Though I have to admit I shitposted a lot in that period too. I still do.

Trips conffirm

/r9k/ still comes on Sup Forums to shitpost though. It just keeps the absolute worst of it there.

what about sensei

We just had a /fit/ shitpost thread, and Sup Forums is here all the time. Only boards I frequent are /fit/ and Sup Forums. No homo.

When the truth is edgy you know you're living in hell.

Oh, and /biz/. But /biz/ is by far the worst board on Sup Forums.

What's wrong with /biz/?

Why didn't big sister just beat Rikka with the ladle till she was normal?

because rikka's chuuni'ness is cute

At least you're in good company.

>I've been here for 10 years, but I get called newfag all the time, I get more lurk more than anyone else, and I get banned occasionally.

Maybe because you are pretty dumb and sound like a newfag and didn't develop a tiny bit for those 10 years you posted on Sup Forums.

Not him, but the culture has changed and our version of the eternal september has done it's worst.

Sorry but right is the most annoying and useless girl ever created, if I choose her the most I would get is eskimo kisses on my dick. Left is perfect in every single way.

Left, because I don't think I'm patient or understanding enough to help Rikka with her problems, I'd probably just end up making them worse.

Natural non-chuuni Rikka > chuuni Rikka

Why would I ever choose anyone other than left?

Just finished season 1 about half an hour ago.

Should i even bother with season 2, my housemates tell me its not that great and season 1 wrapped up well enough.

Season 2 is pretty shitty. It doesn't add anything of worth to the series.

Is cute, but the aquarium episode made me hate this series with all my soul, it was like they were dragging things unnecessarily just for more "cute" shit.

Older chuuni will never be with you, she's leaving to be an italian kitchen dog.

Tell me again she has a fat ass. TELL ME:

She looks like she has a big one inside her pantsu.

Yuuta has a fat ass

>I don't know what edgy means

It's like you're screaming it.

Right is for executing all of my sexual fantasies on.

Left..is for
>dates
>hand-holding
>eating meals at an all-you-can-eat Yakiniku restaurant, drinking gin and rum together
>puking our guts together while we're in a delirious, half-conscious state since we overdrank accidentally
>nursing on the morning after
>going together to a lingerie shop, picking the perfect bikini for her, and going to the beach in the sunny afternoon
>remaining on the beach until the sky gets this dark
>going to a restaurant on the cliff near the beach, which offers an excellent view over the beach and the sea
>eating something light as soul music plays in the background
>shivering as the night settles
>walking together near the beach, and looking at the stars
>hitchhiking with through Japan, at her whims
>hiking and hillclimbing

chuuni rikka is perfect

just watch it and decide for yourself, it's still cute

How is it possible that literally every girl in this show was amazing except for the main girl? I would date literally any one of them. Did KyoAni do this on purpose?

rikka is amazing and amazingly cute

Post that dirty slut.

You know who

this dirty slut?

Those fucking HIPS

Have you fucking seen these schoolgirls?

This is insane.

How can they be so sexually suggesting in their innocent age of study and school activities??

And this one. She never gets enough sleep for some reason. What's happening with her at night?

>schoolgirls
>innocent

LOL