Rename Washington State

PoC will not feel safe or welcome in America so long as the State of Washington remains named after a slaveholder. What is Sup Forums going to do to stop the glorification of slavery? What is Sup Forums's strategy for getting Washington State renamed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calafia
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
therealjewsareblack.com
thisisyourbible.com/index.php?page=questions&task=show&mediaid=698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Day of the rope when

Romanova State. Washington might as well only be speaking Russian with all the Emigres there.

fuck you
>rename California to like Trump or something

The Romanovs were white. We should rename Washington State after a Person of Color or a First Nations/Indigenous Person. What First Peoples woman would best symbolize the direction in which we want the state and the nation to go?

California can stay: it's already named after a Woman of Color, Calafia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calafia

We don't call ourselves first peoples here faggot. I denounce Washington because he was a mason nigger.

The Absolute State of Jamal.

People like you make it easy for people to be racist. It is hard to look at people of color objectively when someone says dumb shit like this. you are setting race relations back 50 years and making the inbred nazis think they are correct. Do you know why Israel sends field trips to camps used during the holocaust? Its so that future generations wont forget and repeat the mistakes of the past. Grow up and quit blaming history for your inability to get your life together.

Get a grip you fucker. If it wasn't for this man you wouldn't be able to have this discussion today.

*throws a tissue* stop your crying faggot piece of shit

Do it, get this shit all over kikebook and twitter, I want everyone in blm and antifa chimping out over this. Get them to say white people living in states named after indians is racist or cultural appropriation or some retarded shit. Get them to say anything named or built for the founding fathers has to be erased.

Jamalshington state

Or you could just rename it after a person of color named Washington and save a shit ton of money since you wont have to make new signs and all the rest.

This will happen.

For, example King County is now named after Martin Luther King Jr. It used to be named after an old nondescript slave-holding white guy in the mid 1800's. This guys name was William Rufus DeVane King. This county was given it's name by the Oregon Territorial Legislature in 1852.

Perhaps, simply changing the person it was named after to someone like Booker T. Washington will suffice...

Rename it to West Dakota.

>First Peoples
Canadian detected. Up to their old shitposting tricks. May Allah smite you.

We need more states named after indigenous peoples. This is their land, so our toponyms should glorify their history. What we need is to recognize the racist naming of states after white males like Washington: that glorification of white male slaveowners perpetuates the systematic racism characterizing America.

Glorifying slaveholders by naming our political entities after them is what makes it easy for people to be racist. I'm not blaming history: I'm blaming the present for glorifying the worst parts of our past while ignoring the voiceless minorities whom white history would rather forget. Naming a state after a white male slaveowner instead of a Woman of Color is a deliberate decision based in prejudice, designed to prop up a system of racism.

When are all the niggers with the last name Washington going to kill themselves?

Your wrong bro. Whitey has lied to you. He uses you to destroy monuments of George washington real name Tyrone washington who was black man. Washington monuments hold that hidden knowledge thats why they are trying to use you to destroy them.

you talk like a retarded nigger

People of Color do not kill themselves. White people kill themselves (70% of all suicides: afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/ ), and white people kill People of Color.

What do you mean this is their land? We conquered it, therefore it's ours. Fuck the natives, we owe them nothing.

That's exactly how the white man tries to silence Women of Color: a quick dismissal of our genius, because we say what is true, and that challenges the white man's false preconceptions.

How bout Subhas Chandra state

How about the State of Hitler.

Wouldnt naming a state after someone based solely on their race be ....... Racist?!?!?!?!?!

Tubba

after Harriet Tubman, a female POC

Justice is universal: would not your Plato agree? It was unjust to steal the land from the Native Americans: so, what are you going to do now to restore justice to them?

>Subhas Chandra
Not American, not a woman.
>Harriet Tubman
I like it. The "State of Tubman." I would feel proud to carry a Tubman driver's license in my pocket.

We reconquered parts of our land by ending the whites, would this not come back to haunt us like it did with the white man

A proud liberator such as Subhas Chandra deserves recognition to help free an oppressed "colony"

Everything the white man did when getting here was already being done by one tribe to another, we were just better at it and thats why its ours now.

Get over it. Seriously.

eat shit nigger

Plato was a fucking white male! Are u truly black if you try to use that white supremacist as a source?!

We need do nothing to end the whites. That would be unjust. The whites will end themselves. They already refuse to have children. What we need to do is build a more just society in which our Children of Color can flourish. We need to end systematic racism in order to accomplish that goal.

Then call it Joseph after Chief Joseph you insufferable faggot.

No California is named after the island that Queen Calfia** ruled over.

Conquest is not theft. Conquest is one group that is more fit displacing one that is weaker . The natives could not compete with our technology and superior might, therefore they no longer have a right to the land.
We have no reason to restore justice to them.

They do it in Alaska as well. I hear First nation and First peoples a lot.

Not that they really matter to anything outside of buying alcohol and drugs.

I'm appealing to his admiration for his own philosophers. I'm using the values he claims to appreciate in order to show him that dismantling racism is in accord with those values.

NIGGERS GTFO
OUT OUT OUT
DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE

When people try to use big words to sound smart and fuck it up.
Top kek to you

My family doesn't have that problem. Joke is on you noir.

DIE YOU WORTHLESS NIGGER CUNT

But if you use a white male you are enforcing a structure of a white supremacy! That kinda thinking led to slavery!

Just do what they did with King County here in Washington. Pretend the name refers to some nigger, and stop honoring the original white man it was named for.

They'll just say it's now honoring Booker T. Washington.

Your Roman philosopher Cicero in his Republic III.24 admitted that conquest is nothing but stealing land from other people, that it was unjust.

That's a good start but it needs to progress into deporting all white people, and it needs to get violent. I want this race war by 2019.

you guys laugh but they renamed King county to be named after Martin Luther King

Fact is, I am racist, you are racist.

Yeah that's lost on me. I don't study Plato or any ancient philosophers for that matter. My philosophical beliefs come from my observations. Does a mouse's right to life trump that of the hawk that will consume it? No, for there is no natural right to life, just like there's no natural form of justice. The strong survive and thrive, while the weak suffer and die.

Why does it hurt you so to find People of Color making rational arguments about justice? Why have you become so fragile that discussions of justice trigger you into screaming obscenities?

How can you use such a language even after what happened to 6 million jews? Pure evil.

Admitted or was stating a philosophy? Also, he was one guy with an opinion. If you say that well a white guy said it, it must be true, then you are taking away from your own voice. How much of that Soros money is fueling this thread? You are in a batlle of wits and appear to be unarmed, just stop now.

>Thinks his nigger opinion matters in my state.

You aren't Black are you?

No, there's no need for violence. Violence endangers PoC bodies. People of Color need safety so that we raise the children that white people refuse to have. We will replace white people peacefully, because white people are inherently destructive and will destroy themselves.

who King County here? What the fuck is happening to this county? White people are already a minority in Bellevue...

therealjewsareblack.com
Read your history.

You're a Jew not Black.

My mistake you wuz a kang.

frasierstan

WE

All that fuels this thread is the truth. People of Color are the future, because white people refuse to plan for the future or have children. We are having children, because we do look to the future, and we want our children to grow up safe from white violence and white prejudice. That's why we want to stop glorifying white, male slaveholders. We want our children growing up knowing the names of peaceful People of Color instead.

>peacefully
Niggers aren't capable of it, and after large scale violence, birth rates increase

You write about the future while pretending to be in the past.

Stop blackwashing history

Yes then we will find peace under black god. thisisyourbible.com/index.php?page=questions&task=show&mediaid=698

The strategy is to leave it how it is and drive out all those who don't feel safe or comfortable here.

>tfw live in San Francisco
>tfw feeling increasingly isolated every day
>can't commute to work without seeing at least one, usually more, commie flags
>see at least 20 rainbow flags a day

Man I would love this city so much if it weren't for the leftists. The niggers are mostly isolated to Tenderloin and the Chinamen keep to themselves but the white leftists are truly the worst part about this city.

He wuz kang apparently.

Are you saying that all white people are the same since we all have the same skin color? I have 5 kids and their college tuition is already sitting in the bank, can you say that? How many PoC have degrees in STEM fields, do you even know what that is? Ill say this right now, All black people are different, but you are a nigger. you are a nigger because you are ignorant and it has nothing to do with your skin color. If my children EVER made a generalization about someone based off of their skin color, they would be in deep shit

We aren't changing history. We don't want to change history: the history of the violence that white men perpetrated will remain in the history books.
We just want to change names. Names are a form of public glory: calling a state after a slaveholder glorifies a slaveholder.
It's the same with statues and monuments: they are not history but rather glorification of a certain perspective on history. We don't want to glorify slavery anymore. We want to glorify freedom and lift up the voices that have too long gone unheard.

Rainbow flag obviously because it is San Francisco but Commie flags should be banned which they are technically.

>guy
>owned slaves during a time everyone fucking had slaves
>any association with guy is automatically racist on purpose

You've got to be trolling. This shit is just too outlandish. If this is real, you are weak and timid and definitely homosexual.

>People's Republic of Cuck

Well, if my kid made a generalisation, I would tell them they are probably right.

You will need a much better argument than that.
pic related

>tfw the castro was a white working class neighborhood until faggots raided it in the 60s and 70s
Really wish I could experience 1950s San Francisco. Fuck faggots

When I was getting my engineering degree I didn't see a single black person in any of my classes. Not a fucking one. There was asians and indians, and plenty of us whites, but not a single black person.

What does my sexuality have to do with anything? I am a Woman of Color looking forward to raising a family, and I want my sons and daughters to grow up without having to fear white violence or without being denied opportunities because of white prejudice. I want them to grow up in a world that glorifies peaceful, diverse voices instead of the violence of white male slaveholders.

Cascadia or Pacifica

Lynnwood, home of the russian, gook, and sandnigger immigrants. MY GOD has this state changed in 10 years, especially the Seattle metro area.

>6 years ago there would be clear highways after 10am/630pm, now its constant gridlock at the S-curves REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> I freed my slaves in my will.
> As long as I was alive, I profited from the bodies and labor of People of Color, and I only stopped profiting from them when I died.
I don't even have to refute him: his racism, his greed, and his inhumanity are apparent in his own actions.

Blacks kill more of every race(including their own) globally. Nearly across the board the black crime and murder rate in general is higher than by any other race.

Martin Luther King State.

I have no issue with gay people. Except the subversive leftist type.

Get out of Europe.

I could live with that, but I did like another user's idea of Tubman State a bit better.

The why not let a white man impregnate your womb to show peace and equality. To show your half white half black children as the future for the U.S.?