Shelbyville speeches-

Sacco Vandal-
pscp.tv/occdissent/1DXxyEBqQYkxM

Mike Enoch-
pscp.tv/occdissent/1OdKrAaDmDzxX

Livestreams-

pscp.tv/w/1lPKqpQvVAbxb?q=murfreesboro

pscp.tv/w/1nAJEWNOXNnKL

livestream.com/accounts/18296929/events/7861995/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfoAndActivity=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=true&mute=false

fox17.com/live/event

Post better livestreams if you have them.

HAIL VICTORY

#WhiteLivesMatter

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1nAJEWNOXNnKL?q=murfreesboro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TOP KEK

/ourkid/

>things that didn't happen
Is no place safe for the endangered white man?

Did they end up showing up in Murfreesboro

BASED child

Apparently the security would've taken too long to get through.

Just wait..... counter protest did not have permits and the police are staging for a mass arrest. Stay tuned.

I wish....

maybe

lol where is this

You wish

>lacy macauley
Member when she absconded to Turkey for a couple months with her Muslim bf only for her to come crying back to the USA when he kept abusing and raping her?

google search it

Craig Cobb in that town he got chased out of. They tried to run over his dog and he freaked out and got arrested for brandishing.

Source or GTFO

I live in the Boro. Who is she?

pscp.tv/w/1nAJEWNOXNnKL?q=murfreesboro

r/the_dildo is pretty mad that people have rallies that don't suck cock of trump, lmao

The speeches in shelbyville were great I thought. Look forward to watching them in non potato quality.

Leith was the town name

Separate this child from his parents and take him a into a (state) camp.
I guarantee that he'll became a transgender LGBTQXYZ+- Y person.

Security is still active, barriers are still up, and snipers are still on roofs.

>you didnt fall into our trap the system aided us in making, we win!
No you lose, whore

She's been the head anarchist organizer in DC for years

She was also leading the K*rd protesters at the T*rkish embassy when that brawl happened back in the spring

I feel bad for the unaffiliated whites that showed up expecting something.

grandma bringing on the bantz

Yea it looks like they let the counter protesters totally take over the main square.

North dakota. Some neo nazi bought a bunch of cheap houses and let other neo nazis live in them for free as long as they flew a nat soc flag. Didnt last very long

>reddit is smart enough to disavow rednecks
uh oh

>the head anarchist organizer
kek

reddit is butthurt about any rally that isn't about how great trump is, also kvetching about rednecks shows you are just one of the "muh optics" keyboard warrior

Fuck off kike.

>AZIS

FF confirmed. Once all counter protesters are screened they will become violent. The police will kill up to 3 anti-facist and 1 BLM leaders. This is to drive rating for the news cycle.

Please Kek...

We're going to build a new southern people of patriotic mystery meat.

Shouldn't you be watching info wars right now?

By redneck, you mean a white who is not in the cozy level of the economic latter nor they want to keep their social capital by being shitlibs?

If that's the case, then they have more balls then you.

She literally is though, she has a lot of pull

One of the big names who lets themselves be known publicly, but not too publicly

Like Yvette Felarca

I only watch CNN and MSNBC for my conspiracies.

Who else here live in the boro?

And if there is violence, Sup Forums will claim the same thing.

I mean whites in the south, our worthless underclass. They have lots of balls who cares? They're dumb and need to be controlled like the blacks.

You should be watching demcracy now.

>all y'all
wat

these people are disgusting looking. Malformed

>le pol is a person meme

Exactly.

Both are ones primed to be "leaders" post-revolution

>le

not Sup Forums, all the r*ddit rapefugees that started to spill to this board, they often post that Sup Forums is the best friend of r/the_dildo

They are. But they also have the blessings of political and economic power, so they will get to beat you up free of consequence and you'll go to jail if you respond in kind.

I get it. It's just so funny how even anarchists realize that shit never works.

>Front row

IAN NO

>thinks I'm using it unironically
stop.

Y'all'dve known if you lived here

>omg southerners aren't materialist wage chasers. Such trash
kys fruitcake

So has it been cancelled? What's going on? I'm receiving mixed signals.

Wow ANTIFA an invading force would be put to death by normal people of all races in the US.

Hahaha "leaders"

Your statement might have been worth something before the kikes take over of the "WasP" upper class through "education" and "religion".

At this current state of white America, the upper white class can be considered a "worthless underclass." considering the ideology they have.

Why has no one address the lack of diversity in Asian countries? This picture has more slits than a roastie's thighs.

Who said they were materialist? That doesn't even matter if true, it's probably not btw. The problem is they're dumb and need to know their place. They are warriors and tradesmen, not leaders.

Yeah it's cancelled.

It would be nice to see it shut down, I guess there is a wave of board bannings.

Because whites are the only ones empathetic enough to give a shit about other races

>majority of Sup Forums still treats these soros agitprop rallies as genuine

i honestly cant tell if you're all shills or just retarded

>tight pants
>overweight
>long haired men
>below average height
>drinking budlight
There isn't a single redeeming thing in that photo

Why? Because they're crushing the uppity white underclass? Someone had to do it.

the fact that you know nothing about them or their history shows that it is you who is dumb. kys

fucking wasp wannabe cocksucker, you should be flayed. So sick of you civic nationalist fucking pukes. You're basically a Clinton, die you rat

Fuck that white woman. Should be ashamed

Looks like a shot from that documentary Welcome to Leith. Its on Netflix

I can't tell you're retarded or you just make your post as ambiguous as posible.

Every. Fucking. Time.

They lose their aristocracy in the civil war and never recovered. Everyone left that rules there is a pawn of foreign power or a dumb prole.

Guess I'll go out in extreme violence since I'm not going to jail - thanks for the tip. I'll be hacking wasp children to death with hatchets, and blowing away your police for hours

It was disinfo to split antifa in two. The goal was to get the speakers to speak. The major failure of Cville is that the speakers did not get to speak. But today, the speeches reached the ears of thousands of people. We win.

Is Asians liking whites a meme? How did whites end up with the most empathy?

probably wrote this book aswell

It's all so tiresome.

checked.

The whole GOP hates the southern whites as much as anyone else, including Bannon and all the rest of the populists. You really don't have any allies. If you're one of the few smart whites in the South I would encourage you to move or work with the neoliberals so you have a place in the future.

>Fuck that white woman.
>that white woman
>white woman
>woman

user

I'm dedicating the rest of my life to killing, actually. Thanks though, if you had any sense you wouldn't make yourself a target.

Ha, I saw someone zoomed in on him and the nose, looked like he had a yarmulke.

Well high empathy societies are good, it was a strength for us until our governments started flooding our countries with nonwhites who seek to destroy us.

Southern whites are mostly anglo-saxon and protestant, what are you even talking about?

White women aren't your ene-

FBI pls go.

Asians do like whites, that's why Chinese pay whites to sit in on company meetings to look pretty. Doesn't mean they'd open their borders for mass migration for us or any other race.

lol well memed, well memed

>newports