I was killed trying to end the Milab child trafficking operation run by DARPA and the CIA

Thousands of innocent children's lives have been ruined because few spineless cowards in the FBI brush it under the rug. Your all fucking Cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
archive.is/jFOI9
archive.is/7R234
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146967739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can you post if you're dead?

This. Tell me now.

Proof please

praise thoth. all hail the bird king

bump nigger

>wrong use of your
lel burgers are retarded

Corey Goode is that you?

tell me which fib touched you where?

You never truly "die"

>I was killed

Dude I am trying its not like im getting much help helping

Stop this. We decided to surrender Hillary. I announced her sacrifice yesterday with Blitzer.
It's over.
We all work for Trump now.
Uncle Leo

TELL US HOW TO HELP

You're still a fuck can't believe you guys

No one here wants to do the right thing

Man my nanites are going wild itt

what is this?

Leaf fag, I remember you , what the hell happened to the /htg/ threads?

You do realize you can tap into the biggest pool of willing people in the world right here?

Instead of trying to get glow in the darkies to grow a conscience, just say what you need in a clear manner and you will have it.

its what it says it is

spawookey!!!

I honestly can't believe you fucks allowing This shit.

it's called /ATG/ now apparently
I don't have much time to focus on that, but I try to bump all threads.
Been focusing on pedowood tier conspiracy like dan schieder and corey feldman but its looking like a dead crawl. We really need to focus on the MDC and DUMBs as well as MILABs.
Normies and even poltards are too spooked to swallow the /x/ pill

Care to explain further?

dude they hurt be lucky you aren't targeted
some cia nigger told me I need to buy a magnet to fucking kill them
god damnit

I check for /atg/ threads like 5 ttimes a week and never see them. I remember they were gonna switch to that name, but never saw any of the threads actually come to be

stfu larper FBI should be dismantled eternally

are u stupid?

I Know everyone is reading this so fuvk all of you cowards.

This is such a cringey LARP thread. Anyway, for those interested in figuring out the trafficking networks:

/HTG/: (ignore shill threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

/ATG/: (stands for anti-trafficking general and looks at all of the different trafficking networks)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

I can dump some archives if you want a read
Honestly /htg/ and /atg/ were compromised IMO.
too many faggots get high and larp about Frank. It gets tedious so I just incorporate general redpills and well being advise into any thread I see with like minded souls

hey nice opinion you really showed us how to defeat the ZOG!

I'm already well aware that you're one of the shills. You're probably the same leaf I called out for Frank posting in a pizzagate thread not too long ago.

Send some /atg/ archives

I've already posted them for you.

WE NEVER DIE WE ARE ONLY CONDEMNED - Franku

Oh, thanks

Not sure what im shilling since im literally adolf tier but okay
Don't you remember me? Im
>"redditleaf"

blue space chicken

post the archives fellow leaf

I'd fuck that androgynous bird alien right in her deformed space cloaca, I don't care how many galactic cercariae would penetrate my shaft skin, I'm giving her an ape bebe

Again, they are posted right here already.

could be a dead mans switch

OK but like the other user stated I think theres been next to no /ATG/'s since they swapped the name
The slide is real, plus everyones focused on Vegas/Paddock etc.
Ill find them now, hold on.

>DARPA and DiGRA
>mfw gamergate got close and this was why they shilled so hard against it
This does not discourage me in the least. Have some courage, brothers.

archive.is/jFOI9
Heres one from last week, I can't see much else. I have seen more /EWO/ than /ATG/ these days.

This is because the current OP has been busy lately. Anyone who hasn't caught on to what you're doing is just a fool or a sycophant. For the third time, the links to the archives are right here.

/Schizo General/?

What is it exactly that I am doing?
I don't feel the need to prove myself but I will deny I am shill.
archive.is/7R234 here is more trafficking archives while I look for more.
This one wasnt actually /ATG/.

Drink your beers and circumcise your kid

Injecting disinfo and otherwise just being retarded by inject /x/ bullshit into /HTG/ or /ATG/. Also believe you might be one of the frank posters.

Corey Goode can go fuck himself. Or get David Wilcock to do it - I don't care either way.

This isn't /ATG/ so it's not your place to decide the parameters of the discussion.
Also, holding your self back from learning about ayys is a handicap you moron.

>I was killed
>gets this many replies

Sage this shit you dumbfucks.

This is /po/ I have free range to call you retarded. Also I'm not saying aliens aren't real or whatever but they aren't engaging in any kind of meaningful contact with us like people say they are. That's just my personal opinion though.

If aliens were real, and UFOs weren't simply devices of our own creation that will be used to fool the public, do you really think they would have fucking Tom DeLong handle disclosure?

I could be an alien and you wouldn't know otherwise. Retard.
Anyways to rerail the thread, I posted a non-ATG but related archive linking connections to a corp called SOUTH32 to child trafficking.
Earlier today another thread got posted referencing this same company South 32.
Before I could reply it got instantly deleted. I will find it for you in a moment.

tf! I was thinking about Blue Avians lately. I even made this yesterday.

Yes military abductions happen. Yes mind control operations are still active. It is all very bizarre, Almost unbelievable. If you ar new to this stuff, start with what we know pretty conclusively. The franklin scandal here in America is one of those few times where this all bubbles to the surface. Beware, as the Franklin scandal is a very long and desperately dark rabbit hole. It needs to be outed entirely. Nick Bryant is trying to come up with a Netflix documentary series on it. He has some great talent from the movie and TV industry working with him as well as a producer, but he and distributers were given ominous warnings to back off and so it has been halted, hopefully only temporarily.

My God I pray this all comes out. Pizzagate was derailed and too many jumped the gun. Too much misdirection and shoddy work. This is so much more than pizzagate. It is worse, Lord it is so much worse.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146967739
This thread got instantly deleted just a few hr ago.
Mods are FAGS.

I actually do believe that most UFO's are devices of our own creation actually.

God speed user - you are doing God's work.

That OP posted a discord link in the OP. I call shenanigans. That's usually a sign of a honey pot. You never join a discord you're linked to from Sup Forums. Spooks love to do that shit.

And you are doing the CIAs work by muddying the waters with your blue aliens bullshit.

I am not even the one who posted the Blue Avians
That was OP but it seems he left.

Fuck your mother fucking /atg /htg threads they are a fucking distraction the only major pedophile ring in the entire world is run by the fucking govt. open your fuvking eyes yeah there's a few tom dick and Harry's that are fucked but open your mother fucking eyes.

The whole reason Jeffrey pedophile sessions was selected as attorney general was because he has raped and murdered the most children.

Milab locations: they strap these poor kids down to a fuvking table and murder them.

The Vatican distributed them song with SOCOM the Air Force to all the major military bases and major international airports with Indianapolis being one of the fucking worst.

Mike pence was selected as the vp because he is one of the ones that has raped and murdered the most children. In his own backyard at the Indianapolis airport where over 10,000 children have been murdered.

Fuck all of you cowards for doing nothing.

You're still making like his /x/ bullshit is legitimate. You're not very good at hiding your intentions.

Yeah I don't even go on discord and don't plan on it. Doesn't mean SOUTH32 is clean.
I've posted 2 threads indicating they might have ties to Human Trafficking.
Read what you want. I am adding South32 to my list.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS A SHILL THAT KNOWS HIS LIFE IS OVER COME MONDAY.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Dude I am trying its not like im getting much help helping
Why would you be trying to help a known disinformationalist? I'm not implying the child trafficking isn't real - just the alien nonsense that they keep spewing on this board recently.

Then give us good info. We need the leads, the Glen Garry leads. None of this larp bullshit.

Did we lose a few too many brain cells today?

nigger call up your brothers and form an army.
Lord knows I'm trying.

So fucking expose the reptilians you lazy fuck. Poke their eyes out and behead them.
Then post pics here.

I have absolutely nothing to hide.
You contribute nothing and you have no reason to libel me or rationale for it.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESNT IT GUYS?!?!?!?!?!

>pic related
Oh now I know exactly who you are, fucking CIA nigger.

Corey Goode calling the "nazis" the modern deep state is fucking laughable.

The kikes trying to kill of white people are somehow under the control of nazis? Makes no fucking sense.

>Don't forget, you're here forever

He could actually be Canadian IC, I know they are on here as shills.

Most of the reptilians are arrested already. Just the hybrids like Mike pence are still here.

Soooo many fucking clones out right now

COREY GOODE IS A LOSER WHO FUCKS KIDS

>muh blue aliens
Don't have to think when it's this obvious.

COREY GOODE IS A KID FUCKER.
>DAVID WILCOCK FUCKS KIDS

paperclip?
lurk more nufag
MK ultra WAS and IS the nazis and they run america
you are dumb and probably underage aren't you?
Read a book.

Agartha

Not very relevant, Goode did do an explanation where it originated.

Corey Goode is assblasted because when Trump reveals the truth everyone will know he's a fucking FRAUD!

Every jew is a plague on this planet.

We are the cure. We do not torture children.

YEAH. CHRIST IS A FALSE IDOL FAGGOT.

Locations:
Indianapolis airport,
Denver (Nazi) airport
Seattle
Langley
Crawfordsville (clones are made here I'm pretty sure)
Vatican out of jurisdiction.

It is true blue avians and other being a from the galaxy have been have been assisting the arrests of many they need your prayers to end this.

Fuck nazis, fuck commies and FUCK CIA NIGGERS.

Yes I have not only zero intention of ever harming a child but I would personally end the lives of anyone willing to do so.

SORRY FAGGOTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT

The CIA was founded by the Nazis and the OSS

You're so wrong. The CIA took information from Nazi Germany but used it to further the zionist movement. STOP BEING SUCH BAD SHILLS.