Prison school 228 korean

yuncomics.com/archives/1767880
Prison school manga

page 5

8 & 9

I don't care as much as I would have, if this Arc didn't go full Namek.

now short pause...

Is this some new author's hobby?

what do you think?

I read the manga up to chapter 90 something. is it worth continuing? This looks fucking ridiculous.

page 16

Man the artwork looks a lot worse, luckily enough I stopped reading this before this shit arc started.

its worth at some point.
the 2nd season is better not at the begining but a bit later.

Well, yes.
But maybe put it on hiatus until this current arc is done. It'll read fine as a volume, but as a weekly it's frustrating.

This page is going to be useful in future

enjoying deawing dicknecked.

Finally DONE. Oh, and it's a break next week. Continue in 43th

It actually isn't.

I thought it's an Attack on Titan page from the thumbnail.

it confuse me so I didn't know it was dis manga.
OP

Thanks.

F
rip in pieces moeiko

How long until Mari and Meiko legitimately fuck? It has to happen to justify Hiramoto putting us through all this bullshit between them.

lmao how small are the girls

now he's not a titan anymore.

>reddit calls you

how many schools in japan let their students do these events topless?

>Dat feminine dick.

how many breads have you eaten

The only adult at that entire school is Chairman and he's in another country

Makes me so sad how this arc killed PS threads on Sup Forums

My fucking sides.

le namek arc XDDD

Koreanbro giving up on the translations is what killed the PS threads more than the Arc imo, him translating for us to actually discuss what's going on in the chapter is what made these threads pop.

w/o Koreanbro we're all just looking at pages with little to no context and we never post the English scan chapter.

haha Andre's getting bigger and bigger

Is Andre going to return to his normal size now that Meiko is back?

Were still in the sports event? I haven't followed it for so long. What the hell

Is New koreanbro around here?

I see that very often.

Nah, It doesn't get shit until chapter 250~
But it'll get a lot better before that.

you mean 150

Obviously, since this is chapter 228.

I can only speak for myself, but it matters not to me whether or not the raws gets translated or not.
This arc has been going on for fucking ever, and its getting pretty fucking stale.

Finally it looks like vice pres might come back to her normal self, and this moe bullshit can come to an end.

I feel like it was this shitty stalemate that rivals Nana to kaoru in literally nothing ever happens that killed it.

>or not the raws gets translated
>gook scans
>raws

You get the point.

This shit got old. It stopped being fun when the boys got out of prison.

>mfw still on namek boat cavalry battle

I legit got caught up this morning. I spent the majority of the week getting caught up from chapter 100. I can honestly say the crybaby VP arc was becoming a pain to read, but reading the final page of that last chapter was one hell of a relief. I'm so ready for this battle/arc to wrap up.

Does this mean Meiko will fuck Mari with a strap-on as soon as this damn cavalry ends?