Should all white European people speak English?

I think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYiYd9RcK5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allah hu akbar

Get out of canada muhammad

reeeeeeee

I think most of them do, the young ones at least. Did you know BMW hold their board meetings in English, and have done for many years?

Isn't English suppose to be the new latin?

No. learning a central language is a globalist idea

i should've just said centralized language is a globalist idea

White people need to unite against the globalists though. How can we do that if we don't all know English?

As a first language, yes. But the problem with English is that it's getting degraded by all the lesser races learning broken English to facilitate gibs. It is becoming the language of the lowest common denominator.

I suggest learning some other languages, as well as routinely taking in English writing from before the 1960 to counteract the mental slide that is inevitable if you think only in (((modern))) English.

Yes, because it is much better for me. I don't want to gave to dedicate time and resources to learn some dead language.

All those countries are FULL of non-white subhumans.
We need a language almost exclusively spoken by whites.

There is not a single white European language that is spoken exclusively by whites.

Latvian?

English is already the official language of everything except subhuman nations

Eternal Anglo takes the cultural victory

I hate to admit it, but you're right.

We can never win against the globalists, which is why we must become our OWN globalists. The sons Europa, wherever in the world they may be, must march together as one. It is only through our union that all the world may belong to us and our sons.

Absolument d'accord. On devrait également tous s'enculer en dansant à la queue leu leu.

tfw red stars mean New Zealand and not Australia,

Australia btfo.

Sure, as a lingua franca. But they learn their own languages first.

Burgers have white nationalism, because our backgrounds come from different euro countries. Euros have the option of ethno-nationalism. I dont like the idea of forcing euros into white nationalism, especially since some harbour hatred for other euros, kangaroos, kiwis, or burgers. Say for example, brits don't want a bunch of slavs in their nation. Brits want their own identity and/or self-determination of their nation recognised.

Un caucasoïde en france qui parle pas anglais c'est un cas soce.

What if they could have semi-regional autonomy, while still contributing forces and funds to a grand Imperium of White-Man?

Should all humans posses the ability to speak English semi-competently?
I think so.

tu es le nigger s.v.p tuer vous meme. merci beaucoup

> let's fight globalists
> by becoming borderline globalists ourselves
Wow.
You have not realised it yet so I will spell it out just for you.
Globalists want a world with no distinct cultures, languages, values or identities.

By forcing Europeans to adapt one language you are literally and ironically doing globalists a very, very huge favour.
The best, no, THE only way to keep globalist influence out is to preserve the culture, the language and the tradition.

This.
>the next great empire to rise up needs to force white nationalism on all European people’s. From America to Europe, to Australia and Argentina.

>all children should learn their native language and English from birth. All English speakers should learn a second language from birth.

>it should be a federal autocracy that controls all inter relations between the white countries and has absolute control of foreign affairs.

>leaders should live a simple existence and no person should be able to become a imperial leader unless they are put through a tough education and discipline program and are white males.

>the founding myth and beginning of the constitution should be the 14 words

Also we should stop feeding Africa and slowly move in.

ahahaha ireland

this is pretty much the entire world right now

No.

Speak French.

No, it's globalism.

Fuck this really hits home

Oh would you just look at that

Burger that actually sees the difference between Europe and America.
Here's to you, lad.

You'll basically be considered a retard if you don't

Why? You're not giving up your own language, just adapting and learning the lingua franca like any non-subhuman should be able to. It's just information, that's like saying it's a globalist idea to learn about and understand other cultures/religions

Most definitely.

What's a good secondary language to learn? German? Russian?

In this day and age i think that Mandarin Chinese is a safe bet.

I wanna gas the chinks tho

>French is the language of Africans
>Spanish is the language of Latin America
>English is the native language of the world's premier First World countries

How did English win so much?

Spanish and then French.
And if you plan on living in Europe, German.

If you plan on living, Arabic

English is the lingua franca because of the successive periods of Pax Britannica and Pax Americana.

No, a global English standard is a globalist ploy. Linguistic barriers make it harder to spread western degeneracy.

If you know english learn german french or italian. If you know german learn french, if you know french learn english. Just learn anotjer god damn white language besides english, stick to your nations culture.

>I wanna gas the chinks tho

and we will need men who know their language to calmly and politely usher them into the gas chambers, leaf.

Fuck we are that bad

>Just learn anotjer god damn white language besides english

>Don't learn an easy, actually useful language

Really?

Yes. It's unparalleled in beauty:
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him;
The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interred with their bones,
So let it be with Caesar … The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Caesar answered it …
Here, under leave of Brutus and the rest,
(For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all; all honourable men)
Come I to speak in Caesar’s funeral …
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man….
He hath brought many captives home to Rome,
Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill:
Did this in Caesar seem ambitious?
When that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.
You all did see that on the Lupercal
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And, sure, he is an honourable man.
I speak not to disprove what Brutus spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then to mourn for him?
O judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason…. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

>falls into their globalist plans
How dense are you?

>Easy
There, I have found the source of western problems
" easy "
You want and expect everything to be easy

Making English easier for Americans and continentals to understand has truly simplified and weakened the English language.

Mandarin it is :)

This, Thank you Igor!!!

Yes. There's so much beauty to be found in old books. From Burke:
>Little did I dream, when she added titles of veneration to those of enthusiastic, distant, respectful love, that she should ever be obliged to carry the sharp antidote against disgrace concealed in that bosom; little did I dream that I should have lived to see such disasters fallen upon her, in a nation of gallant men, in a nation of men of honor, and of cavaliers! I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards, to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult.

>But the age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever. Never, never more, shall we behold that generous loyalty to rank and sex, that proud submission, that dignified obedience, that subordination of the heart, which kept alive, even in servitude itself, the spirit of an exalted freedom! The unbought grace of life, the cheap defense of nations, the nurse of manly sentiment and heroic enterprise is gone. It is gone, that sensibility of principle, that chastity of honor, which felt a stain like a wound, which inspired courage whilst it mitigated ferocity, which ennobled whatever it touched, and under which vice itself lost half its evil, by losing all its grossness.

You mean African?

These days people think you a faggot if you speak or write as though you're not seven.

Agreed

>It's unparalleled in beauty
>this is what anglos actually believe

Never. The language barrier prevents much of the worst SJW shit from across the Atlantic from establishing here.

Lol no.

It's sad. I only know one other guy who's read Paradise Lost. All English speaking people should read it! It's one of the most beautiful things ever produced in our language.

Lol gay

>Burke
>Gay
Brainlet Yank detected. Your ancestry is German I assume?

It would economize all the time I lost for learning english if I speaked it since I was born.

The true redpill is the fact that for white people to have a homogeneous society, Europe has to fall and all whites have to be localized under their own language, society, and values.

Who is helped by the eastern countries? lol

Learn a useful language besides english, its a great hobby and *no bullshit* raises your learning capabilities to the extreme.
Make sure its a useful language though. I speak Welsh, Basque (my parents are basque) and German. Only german has helped me out. started Polish a few weeks ago

>I speak Welsh
Bore da, fy ffrind. Gallwch chi'n siarad yn Gymraeg da?

>c'est un cas soce

this

a strong language barrier is one of the best antidotes against globalization
if we aren't as cucked as countries like Sweden is probably because to this day most people here don't speak english and our Italian television still had a relatively strong weight until recently, so there wasn't much infiltration from anglo media

english is the worst possible choice
french is also bad since half of africa speaks it
spanish also I feel would attract too many sudacas mutts

if an European lingua franca were to be chosen for whatever reason, it should be something almost strictly European and hard to learn, either a revival of Latin or what the hell, German would even do

dyn du

Latin should be the lingua franca desu.

It's pronounced "dun dee" rather than "din du" but still funny.
Da iawn!

yahhari sou ka

should all hindi shit in a stall?

lmao @ ireland

ie a na
Nid oes gennyf byth reswm i'w siarad a rhaid imi ddysgu rhywfaint o ymadrodd etto
hope that came out ok

kek based language!

Can understand it, a bit dodgy, but understandable.

Only intelligent Whites will be able to speak proper English. Niggers will only speak pidgin.

>proper English
>flag

Howdy

They literally do you autist, they just also speak their native language.

Ey man no pidgin no dumb dumb langwidge.

We literally bastardize the english language though.

ex
>color
>favorite

Not really. I believe that Brits actually added the "u" and such later on. Same with the accent: English and Americans both sounded something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=qYiYd9RcK5M

Whaouts your favourite colour ouf armour? Mioune ious perrywiounkle
I hate the ou so goddamned much.

English is a weird, it's reliance on memmorization of word roots, suffixs, and prefixs are closer to classical chinese characters or Egyptian hieroglyphs are very uncommon for a Indo-European language.

85% of the most common English words are Norse-derived via Anglo-Saxons, but many words also come from Romance languages, with Greek, Arabic, even Hindi and Japanese words are used well enough that the average kid would think words like "thug" (which is Hindi) and Tsunami (Japanese) are natural English words that have always been used in English vernacular.

And that adaptiblity is English's greatest strength and it's most dire weakness. The alphabet is tailored to the lowest common denominator. People from nearly any culture can learn the words and associate their meanings. Did you know that the easiest second language for an native English speaker to learn is not German, Dutch, Spanish, or any other European language. It's Indonesian. Don't believe me? Look it up. Know what tribes in Papua New Guinea call helicopters?
"Mixmaster-belong'em-Jesus". Look it up. They speak in better English than most Mexicans and the majority of the tribes have not met a native English speaker in their entire lives.

Europeans should speak a European language, not Koine Greek 2.0 aka English .

Naon Anglais, dóil Ansebhin.

All Europeans should speak 2 languages. That is what an intelligent populace would do.

(And most younger people do anyway)

What language is that?

nej.

german - at best

Ansebhin. Bad French.

Ha, thought it was Irish.

It is influenced by Irish.

N E I N
E
I
N

Is it the language the Hiberno-Normans spoke?

>Europeans should speak a European language, not Koine Greek 2.0 aka English
English has done well for itself in a free market of languages. English may contribute to the success of a society, possibly.