Kkkkkk...why you mad?

kkkkkk...why you mad?

I'm mad because the media has produced this narrative that all white people are totally evil simply for the color of their skin and using the "muh slavery" excuse for it all the while. Denying there ever being white slaves or that black people owned other black slaves is foolish and has become the norm. It's become a controversial thing to even imply that you're not ashamed of who you are and that you had nothing to do with anything your ancestors ever did. Pretty soon the legalization of murdering white people will come into effect as bullying them and peer pressuring them into being okay with it has become the norm, and it's disgusting to look at.

That's why I'm mad. Nice "le smal dick xDDD" ad hominem, by the way.

This is as much proof as I need to beleive antifa are pretending to be Nazis. It's an IRL version of 360 walk away and the inevitable replies.

damn dude ur dick is small xDD

>I'm mad because the media has produced this narrative that all white people are totally evil simply for the color of their skin and using the "muh slavery" excuse for it all the while. Denying there ever being white slaves or that black people owned other black slaves is foolish and has become the norm. It's become a controversial thing to even imply that you're not ashamed of who you are and that you had nothing to do with anything your ancestors ever did. Pretty soon the legalization of murdering white people will come into effect as bullying them and peer pressuring them into being okay with it has become the norm, and it's disgusting to look at.
It's almost as if you're not looking forward to a race war...

>Who is discriminating against you?

Colleges, major corporations, mass media including television, movies, music and large social media websites, not to mention that being white is now a de facto hate crime.

>kek u have a smel peepee.

Why are all leftist arguments strawmen?

this must have been written by a woman

>muh dick

well, it surely goes beyond the grammatical skills of every twitternog

I'm made because western civilization is dying. Because society is making it ok to discriminate against and berate white people. Because simple truths are demonized. Because I want my children to have a future. Because it's only getting worse. Because everyone one else seems to be completely blind.

Understandable.

At BLM rally

Me: Who is discriminating against you

Black: white peoples

Me: how so?

Black: my brain is small

All lives matter
>das racis
White lives matter
>das racis
Black lives matter
>you racis need to attack white peepow to be accepted by poc

>kkkkkk...
UMA

>why you mad
5:1 odds on negro.

The only issue is how do we get to those at the top? They're all going to bail to some protected region at the first sign of real dissent.

Niggers can never get away from "muh dick".

interesting image

>how do we get to those at the top
Proletariat revolution!

>@gettin noticed mo
>why you mad?
>muh dick
Seems more like a nog

Kkkkkk...why you mad?