Gen Z

Gen Z, the most conservative generation, starts at 1995, not 1996. Quit saying it starts at 1996. I'm a '95 baby and don't want to be labeled as millennial. All of you millennials are cock sucking cucks. You are the biggest fuck up generation, perhaps bigger failures than the boomers. I'm not sure why anyone would want to be apart of your globalist, kike-loving generation.

Gen Z FTW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w&list=PL7mN0UhqGzyG7BpgUcYdr59NQJ2uxVDDB&index=42
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>someone born in 97 is responsible for the fuck ups of people born before him.
Liberals, blame everyone.

You sound like a millennial.

You need to be 18 to post on this board

What a waste of time and effort to obsess over something as trivial and arbitrary as the definition of generation brackets.

>born in 1995 = 22 years old
See, your dipshit generation can't even do math

Only a millennial would bitch about this.

"conservative" is codeword for racist, you fucking bigots. We will spread to your rural towns and spread beyond our big cities & college towns, with our ideology & diversity. "Kinfolk" xenophobia has no place in our society.

It starts Dec 1 2000 you can deny this all you want

>Gen Z, the most conservative generation,
because gen z is 60% spics

Blaming your problems on other people. Spoken like a true millenial.

>"folx, dis muhfuggan Hunguurree mane no drank dat bootyass water N shheeeiit"

and hunting "accidents" will, oh, so very sadly, happen to you

youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w&list=PL7mN0UhqGzyG7BpgUcYdr59NQJ2uxVDDB&index=42

pre-2000 Gen Z are the current left wing college faggots.

Generation Zylkon. It may please you to learn this album dropped the year you were born

Generations are 20 year blocks. Gen. Y aka millennial from 1986-2006

dude, I'm 82 and I get lumped in with the cum swilling tards.

You're generation X. X includes baby busters and MTV generation ending in 1985. Y starts in 1986

it really depends on what date range you look at.

Gen Z starts at 2000. I don’t care want faggots online say. If you were born in the 1900s you are not Gen Z.

I was born in the 1990s silly

1900s as in the entire century.