STOP BEING PROUD OF BEING WHITE

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF RACISM

Other urls found in this thread:

naacp.org/oldest-and-boldest/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2AmJlFGnA
youtube.com/watch?v=WIZZDUTbhNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you are white you are inherently something beautiful. so no. you shouldn't stop being proud of it. you should beam with pride everytime you look at your beautiful white face and body in the mirror. i know i do.

man that tweeter sure is high on his own farts.
>muh systemitoc opression
white people are the only ones with less rights than everyone else. enjoy your shit world

this bitch got rejected by a nigga
lmao

also the woman in the picture has no idea what she is talking about with regards to black people being shot "for their skin color". pic related.

how ya doin rebbe ?

>While unarmed
99.9% of them WERE armed, you dumb bitch.

She should skin herself in protest then. If not she's just wasting everyone's time

>incoherent rubbish
Into the trash it goes.
Also; social media was a mistake

Just be proud to be any of these cucked ZOG'd nations goy

Also somebody is either exaggerating or doesn't know the meaning of indiscriminate

I am very proud of my Norwegian pioneer heritage. What a stupid brainwashing op this is-to try to shame people for the colour of their skin rather than their own personal behaviour and actions. My head just caves in-NOBODY who writes this garbage can be real-all fake trying to brainwash the zombie masses.

I love being white. Fuck you faggot jew, Sage.

Literally all of that applies to whites more than blacks now.

this is false

nice try

dem alphabet bois be racist doe

Well I have vitiligo. My skin is white because of the absence of Melanin. Should I not be proud of my body, my "whiteness"? Be body positive they say. Be proud they would say.

I'm am very much confused these days and I don't even have European heritage.

i don't know anything about the NAACP and how it was founded, but i know that you people just run around this board and say "this is false" to any piece of information that you don't like, even when it is patently true and well sourced and undeniable.

like i was in a thread about slavery yesterday and i was posting about how native americans had slaves, and posting links and shit, and people were coming on and saying "hur durrrr this is not true" and that was it. just "this is not true" and its like uhhhh, yeah, it was definitely factually true.

>if you are white you are inherently something beautiful. so no. you shouldn't stop being proud of it. you should beam with pride everytime you look at your beautiful white face and body in the mirror. i know i do.

RACE = ROOTS

LOVING WHO YOU ARE = RACISM (if WHITE)

LOVING YOUR ROOTS, BEING PROUD OF YOUR CULTURE AND YOUR PEOPLE

THIS WAS A MAJOR OBSTACLE (STILL IS) TO COMMUNISTS

THEY CLINICALLY ANALYZED THE PROBLEM FACING THEIR PROGRESSIVE GOALS

PEOPLE LOVE WHO THEY ARE AND HOW THEY DO THINGS......SO THEY CALLED THIS LOVE OF THEIR OWN ROOTS -- RACISM

FROM THE LATIN WORD RADIC OR ROOT

RACINE IN FRENCH IS ROOT

RACIST IS A LOVER OF ONE's OWN ROOTS - THEY MADE THAT INTO A PEJORATIVE.(IF YOU ARE NOT A USEFUL TOOL TO MARXISTS)

WHITE SOLIDARITY IS THE BIGGEST BLOCKADE - DESTROYING IT LITERALLY DESTROYS THE WESTS' OWN INTERNAL GATE

Dont be proud to be a black. There is no pride in being black only racism. Sage fuck this thread.

>The NAACP was formed partly in response to the continuing horrific practice of lynching and the 1908 race riot in Springfield, the capital of Illinois and resting place of President Abraham Lincoln. Appalled at the violence that was committed against blacks, a group of white liberals that included Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard, both the descendants of abolitionists, William English Walling and Dr. Henry Moscowitz issued a call for a meeting to discuss racial justice. Some 60 people, seven of whom were African American (including W. E. B. Du Bois, Ida B. Wells-Barnett and Mary Church Terrell), signed the call, which was released on the centennial of Lincoln’s birth.

>i dont know anything abot the NAACP

all I needed to hear

YOUR 3 ORIGINAL SINS

HOLOCAUST

SLAVERY

COLONIZATION

NOW ADD

INSTITUTIONAL RACISM (FREUDIAN SUBCONSCIOUS PSYCHOBABBLE - SUBCONSCIOUSLY RACIST)
MEANS: NOT GIVING MINORITIES EQUAL FINANCIAL OUTCOMES TO YOU

idk how much longer I can take seeing things like this

I feel like I'm about to lose it and idk what that even means

>i dont know anything abot the NAACP
Their website is a great resource:

That's the former tranny spokesthing for L'Oreal, and just a few days after saying that the company cut all ties with her. Kek.

IDIOT

THEY ARE PROUD OF IT

>her
SHIT I MEANT IT. IT. SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO MISGENDER IT. How incredibly transphobic of me!

The only problem with the holohoax is that it never fucking happened.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

YES

I AM REFERRING TO THEIR TACTICAL SUBVERSION STRATEGIES

"MIND GAMES"

Holy shit, can we please keep the reddit spacing to a minimum?

And since only 30% of people who are killed by police are black and 44% of the people who kill police are black that means that black people disproportionately kill police more than police kill them.

MORALS VIRTUE VALUES AND STRENGTH ARE CREATED AROUND THE DINNER TABLE

WITH THE JEW MEDIA IN YOUR HOME
AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MALE AS A LEADER OF THE FAMILY VIA FREUDIAN BULLSHIT

AND THE EDUCATION SYSTEM COUNTER SIGNALING EVERY THING YOU TEACH

THE CITADEL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION - THE HOME - HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY CONQUERED

>reddit spacing
What a stupid meme. You really think I want to read a wall of text? I don't need that headache.

>French
>White

As a Brown French i'm offended by her racist supposition

Five words..

well the other user is providing resources and links that prove that he is right though so it seems like im right. you're just saying "no this is false" for your propaganda purposes when you know that its true.

IF YOU FIND WHAT IM SAYING ON REDDIT, I"LL BE FUCKING SURPRISED.

ACTUALLY I HAVE NO CLUE, I DONT GO THERE.

MORE: KAFKA-TRAPPING

USING THE "INHERENT RACISM" CARD

CLASSIFYING YOU AS WHITE THUS UNABLE TO THINK CLEARLY BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE

I mean where is she wrong? I have nothing in common with white americans or australians beside the skin color.

JEWS WANT RACIAL PURITY

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2AmJlFGnA

Western Civilization is White, are you in it?

ZIONIST JEWS CALLED OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=WIZZDUTbhNk

>chin

what were they getting lynched for, jaywalking?

also, about a third of those lynched were white

Better example would be the word "radical" which also come from the latin word for root

As the niggers and beaners use welfare to out-multiply and out-number the Whites with an eye on taking over the government and taking America from the Whites to do what they are doing to them in South Africa, the lament of the Whites will increase, and this certainly will not fare well for the niggers and beaners by any stretch. Whites will have no problem taking out niggers and beaners no matter what the cost, because it would be exponentially worse for future humanity if America was taken over by the niggers, beaners, and Jews, we warn you right now. It would be better for the niggers and beaners to relocate to their choice of the bahamas, the dominican republic, jamaica, morroco, puerto rico, mexico, south america, or africa, and for the Jew to follow them.

Who fucking cares?

You can be proud of being Ghanan, Kenyan, or Ethiopian. But you cannot be proud of being Black...