THAT MAN THAT TOOK DOWN TRUMP

THE MAN THAT DESTROYED TRUMP

kawaiiii :3

literally wut?

That fucking neck.

Yup. Grammpy was to busy recusing him self to do his fucking job. This is why Trump should not have apointed insider scum to all these key portions, but Trump is proving to be a fool.

worthless fuck eared elf

Positions you fucking nigger jew spell checking FUCKING CUNT

kek

Sessions is just a weak man in a tough position. The DOJ is the department with the most Obama holdovers. Sessions needs to resign and Trump needs to put in a strongman to reign in the DOJ.

The real Swamp draining warrior America needs

Sessions has the last laugh! Trump BTFO.

WTF I LIKE SESSION NOW!!!!

DOJ is draining
Leaks are drying up
CNN is running out of Obama moles

Nothing, OP is a faggot, as usual

>Recuses himself because he wants justice to be served for Drumf
>Doesn't care about Hilldawg's corruption

Based Jeff!

uumm, looks like you misspelled DRUMPF there sweetie ;^)

Recusing himself you dunce. He has proven himself at worst detrimental and at best entirely worthless.

i dunno dude he seems alrite with me. i don't think Trump is in any danger at this point. "Russia scandal" has pretty much been proven false at this point from what i see. the only ones who had unethical dealings with them were the dems with the pay for play stuff, and i knew that as far back as last year when wikileaks released podestas emails. all of this "russia stuff" started after that as a way to cover for what HRC did over there. i knew that from day one. anyone who read those emails knew that from day one. it was a classic case of attempted deflection.

tfw shills are so poor and destitute/addicted to heroin that they shill on Sup Forums in the face of their impending doom.

>weed is as bad as heroin
Dude is functionally retarded.

Those facts don't hold water when dealing with corrupt agencies. The investigation won't cease until they find someone to lie about collusion. The incoming indictment of Manafort will serve as a message to those unwilling to "cooperate".

He recused himself so he had nothing to do with it.