Rolling gun battles are common on California freeways

The freeways of California’s Bay Area have become an increasingly commonplace for gun battles over the last two years, and while authorities say some are the result of road rage other factors, the vast majority are gang-related.

There have been 100 car-to-car shootings on Bay Area freeways in the past 21 months. They have claimed the lives of eight people and left 39 injured, according to California Highway Patrol statistics gathered by local media. So far this year, the Northern California region has seen 34 freeway shootings, up from 28 last year.

Freeway shootings in the area have averaged about one per week, but this week saw two such shootings occur in as many days, the latest unfolding Tuesday night just after 10 p.m. in the Hayward area. Witnesses told authorities they observed a “person hanging out of a car window shooting at another vehicle.” In that incident, two teens suffered only minor injuries from broken glass and shrapnel, but the suspects were never apprehended.

On Monday, a man was left in critical condition when he was shot in the head in San Leandro in what authorities believe was a road rage incident.

Officer John Fransen of the CHP’s Golden Gate Division, which covers nine Bay Area counties, said although they know most of the shootings are targeted, there appears to be no definitive pattern, other than most typically occur around dusk and into the night.guns.com/2017/08/18/rolling-gun-battles-a-common-occurrence-on-california-freeways/

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2012/01/28/145996427/mexican-community-takes-taboo-stance-on-guns
youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
youtu.be/4pmRw_CNCgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christ I fucking hate this state but I'm fucking glad I don't live in the bay area.

>bay area

But California has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country, how can this happen?

#baylife

>two teens

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I long for the day Bay area will fall into the ocean with its habitants.

We must make more laws! That will surely work!

Are your "teen" migrant 35 years old as ours in europe or are they just regular spiclets/nigglets ?

Probably spics and niggers doing these highway shootings.

>teens
>road rage incident
Would love to get a look at these people's rapsheets, im sure that they're totally legally allowed to won weapons and have no violent criminal history.

"Honest" gun owners from Nevada selling to criminals.

Same thing happens in chicago

Time to die historic on the one oh one

thanks a lot obongo. But on a serious note, its funny that conservatives look up to ronald reagan. When he was the one to give amnesty and a open road for mestizos. Thats not also mentioning NAFTA

Reaganites are just a symptom of the disease of capitalism infesting the idea of "conservative" values.

Its still pretty humorous to me. That my economics teacher would clearly state, "Trickle down economics is not a thing". But if its not that bullshit. Its the fact that he was the person to sign the no-fault divorce, ban on automatic weapons, and any other law destroying the country

>california is running out of fresh water
ROAD WARRIOR WHEN???

Reagan wouldn't be allowed in the GOP today. Yes, he cut taxes but he also raised them to combat a ballooning deficit. That's what the GOP is about today, tax cuts. Oh, not for you or I, but if you're making >$400,000 a year you're going to get a nice relief.

The only requirement for being in the GOP is sucking Israeli cock. Reagan qualifies with flying colors.

They certainly aren't too concerned with the deficit now they're in office, their tax cuts would add 1.5 trillion over 10 years.

You can’t afford to live here anyway, fag.

Keep in mind that the CA Department of Justice considers anyone 25 and under a "child" for the purposes of reporting violent crime because "well they might maybe possibly could be still covered by their parents' insurance in very select cases of them pursuing graduate degrees while freeloading off their parents even though literally the only insurance company in the US that covers past 23 is USAA which is not open to general enrollment"

well depending on what he believes in he did get his rebirth by fire.

yeah, I live in the bay area. Its kinda weird, but you sorta just know when to speed up and avoid a segment of freeway. coming in from oakland airport from a late flight is an exercise of speed. stopping at a gas station or fast food place is always an interesting experience.

It sure is weird, the city puts in giant super bright streetlights all along the important roads, but its a total ghost town. then you hear a pop pop! and look around and you sorta just keep driving. I tell you what, eventually you sorta just look around then forget that you happen to be driving through a legit ghetto.

Not sure how to solve it, but if you ask me, the state is too big to regulate the problems evenly, you got ultra republican towns in the valley, fucking big ol forests in the mountains, and these super giant spiraling cities. I don't want tons of more guns in the ghettos, but you cant keep people driving out to the normal parts of the state and buying shit.

don't give me that 'responsible gun store' nonsense, any person dumb enough to open a gunstore in CA is not the kinda guy to turn away a fella. there are tons of scalper hick types who over price stuff just for hood rat customers. the black market price of ammo is crazy, like 2 bucks a 9mm. you see police captured guns with like 4 different ammo manufactures. they have no idea what things are worth, so there are always straw men who will keep ripping them off. putting a cap on ammo sales and making me give an id isn't going to really do much for that, when most murders are with such random shitty ammo from god knows where.

>/k/ could make a fortune arming gangs with shitty surplus guns and ammo. black spray paint SKSs and put on airsoft rails and lights, sell em as a new Russian machine gun that trump just let in past the blockade. don't google it, its top secret.

>black market price of ammo
Why is there a black market for stuff thats available over the counter to anyone?

What.. why.. why tattoo face lines?

This is what can happen on acid kids.

This is so sad. That Americans have stooped this low. Fighting and exploiting each other. California is a social experiment that most come to an end. Cali needs split into 2 states. Nor and Sou. The experiment most end. Americans are not lab rats.

Not in cali soon

Well, under 25 is still pretty young.

by what metric my firend

Attitude, life experience, orbits around the sun, brain development, etc.

maybe if you are sheltered millennial

Nah, it was like this twenty years ago too.

Needing to get off my damn lawn.

Yeah but for now why would you pay $2 for something you can get 10 of for $2 at Academy or Dicks or whatever you have in Cali.

my parents had already me and my brother at this age so I disagree

...Having kids has nothing to do with it. Or much of anything, really.

>expecting animals dumb enough to murder each other over crack rocks to think that far ahead
That is where you dun goofed my friend.

Shit, I need to go and start marking up commonly available ammo to street dindus, 1000% markups for Tula steel case 9mm along with no even technically breaking the law sounds like easy money.

>no even technically breaking the law
If the government wants you, and you're doing something shady, nine times out of ten they're gonna get you.

2pac still lives!

>have been 100 car-to-car shootings on Bay Area freeways in the past 21 months. They have claimed the lives of eight people and left 39 injured, according to California Highway Patrol statistics gathered by local media.
They need to train more

>loading off their parents even though literally the only insurance company in the US that covers past 23 is USAA
Thats actually not true. Most employers insurance covers till the day you turn 27

>Trickle down economics is not a thing".
It sorta is a thing, like how feudalism was a thing, but it doesn't work if the rich act like jews and just horde money. Trickle down economics, as retarded as it is, only works if the wealthy spend their money on services or start companies or use it in some other manner the transfers that wealthy along. By far and large this doesn't happen

>By far and large this doesn't happen
but it does. every time a company expands someone is giving it money.

Not when your tax rates are so insane they ship their money to foreign holdings, so the entire economy tanks.

No matter what the tax rates are, as long as the accountants they hire to dodge them are cheaper than the taxes they'd otherwise pay, they're still going to dodge taxes.

Do the politicians who write these laws understand that your not going to prevent anyone from obtaining a firearm the illegal way? It's like they don't understand what gun smuggling is.

>npr.org/2012/01/28/145996427/mexican-community-takes-taboo-stance-on-guns

Also, by the way demographics are changing pretty soon we won't have the 2nd amendment at all since a majority of Latinos support gun control laws.

I am the scales of justice, conductor of the choir of death!

sauce?

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8

It's the new tribal bullshit.

those jewish genes

no retard, its not. i had been to combat twice, got out of the military, got married and had a career by 25. stop projecting your pathetic mentality and get a fucking job.

And you people called me crazy when I said I might need to incapacitate cars while I'm driving!

>military that treats everyone like a crayon munching child
>calling out immaturity

My first thought.

youtu.be/4pmRw_CNCgU

>/k/ could make a fortune arming gangs with shitty surplus guns and ammo. black spray paint SKSs and put on airsoft rails and lights, sell em as a new Russian machine gun that trump just let in past the blockade. don't google it, its top secret.

Can we make a Santa Muerte-Murder/k/ube syncretic gang religion ?!

Niether can 9 outta 10 of the pieces of shit already here, nigger

How can you defend anything your parents did when you ended up on 4ch?
THEY ARE FAILURES

Well, For the first time in two decades, Whites have the highest birth and thus population growth rate as of this year.

I know quite a few EMT/paramedic types, and all of them say that its the funniest shit pulling up on gang shooting incidents because its always
>tell mah mamah i luv her
>im gonna diyuh

but he shitty ammo that dindus use because of the low cos usually just causes easily fixable wounds, dindus dont tend to use the pricier hollowpoint explode-your-shit rounds that civilized folk carry for CC/HD and prefer the AK and Glock because its the choice of rappers

Non hispanic whites or did they fiddled the stats as always ?

By what metric? No one ever takes into account a growing tax base with these ridiculous statements. It’s already acknowledged that taxes depress the economy. Look at the last 10 years, you seriously want to continue that disaster?

NOW