*BREATHES IN*

*BREATHES IN*

*BREATHES OUT*

GOT A MACHINE HEAD

Stuff like that makes you kinda "gratefull" of not being a full developed nation

>Open mouth picture

Male Female Gender Studies Major...
Absolute State of Communist

*BREATHES IN*

Pretty much. I guess sometimes it is good that people have to think constantly about the way to put food on the table instead of some made up kike bs.

American universities are even greater cancer than european ones

wut

nice

It's the numale mouth thing again

Hahaha nice

>my wife and children are black

*BREATHES IN*

HANDS UP, NOW HANDS DOWN

Black + White does not result in "mixed race" identity. It almost always results in a Black identity - like Obama.

Thus the White race is not `breeded out` of existance as fast as political leaders like Angela Merkel are assuming.
It would take 1000 years instead of 100 to completely erase white people. And the current political establishment cannot withold another 1000 years.

A lot of things can still happen.
Hence the Hollywood movie `Iron Sky`, and the latest release of the Wolfenstein computergame.

Best thread ever. We can pretty much end it here.

No shit, why do they all do that? He just needs a beard and some glasses.

Kek. Good one dad.

If mullatos only consider themselves black then the white race can be bred out within a generation.

This.

HANDS UP NOW HANDS DOWN

Beat me to it fuck

caring about your family now makes you a cuckold?
I'm not sure I'm up to these mental gymnastics required to keep up with the memes anymore lads

nu male mouth

This photo was taken 40 years ago.
Feel old yet?

Spot on.

sorry Kevin but lil Jamal will never really be "your" child

What the hell is the point of that messaging system when people break its idea by posting fifty messages at once?

>caring about your family now makes you a cuckold?
>your family
>cuckold

The very term cuck was used to describe the biological phenomenon in which a parent of another species raises another animal, as if it were their own. He is literally raising some nigger-children, his picture is a numale pose, and he's apologizing for his whiteness: he's a fucking cuck you newfag.

Heterosis > inbreeding

Jesus fucking Christ I was disgusted by that movie. People wre eagerly expecting it because of Star Wreck, but then they had a god damn purebred Aryan Übermensch race mix with a fucking dinduest dindu. Fuck.

>BLACKED