gibs me dat

Niggers

Antique farm equipment.

Open season

diversity

Plague

kek

A population bomb.

Gibs. They'll grow up to be rapists, murderers, and thieves. Just wait til they form a mob and either genocide the other half of the group or target white people.

scary

some kind of chocolate strawberry dessert?

DESU I just see innocent children, who should be allowed to live a carefree childhood. Just not in Denmark

Farm equipment

Primitives who should be left to their own primitive ways instead of allowed to live alongside us

YEa but Denmark is a better place for them to live in than South Sudan. Stop being an isolationist.

The future of Europe

An orange bucket missing a grenade inside

10$ for all

Diversity

I see future rocket scientists, doctors and lawyers.

GIBS

London central?

Presuming it's Africa, a bunch of kids who probably shouldn't have been born given the likelihood that their parents can't take care of them on their own. Then the'll have 5 kids a piece, if they live to adulthood.

You beat me to it

A target for an air strike.

I'm whatever '-ist' it takes to defend whatever I care for.

Very popular here, the sweets, not the negros.

Kids photo from the average american school

Average Canadian in 2050. You're PM will make it happen.

Gayest school uniforms I've ever seen

The scourge. It's time to purge.

leeches

Lol, u jest ma nigga.
I see future criminals, rapist, murderers, etc. Only a very few wil become decent people.

it's just spanish M n M's

> african negros
> decent people

damn you almost got me with this stand up comedy

Somebody forgot to flush.

STRANGER DANGER

youtu.be/BXmavU601NI

Aids.

Soon-to-be Germans.

I see the one kid who has some white in his family tree, probably a grandparent or great grandparent.

future cotton picker

The problem.

kek

Why would Americans on food stamps emigrate to Germany?

>overpopulation
>starvation
>low to no education
>lifelong dependency on first world countries
>...
niggers

farm workers

Those kids are much darker than the black folks in America. Most blacks in America have at least 20% European DNA in them.

they are out in the sun all day you fucking idiot

Bush meat. Delicious, slow roasted or fried.

FPBP

Been a long time since seen this, but it has to be a red pill, right? The fucking one sheet is on point

the results of some dumbass putting a red bandana in with a load of white shirts

Annnnd surprise, a dumbass that knows nothing of nuance

Learn how history works snow bunny

Or future fucker of your spouse

Nothing of any value

Fertilizer

But can you out fuck them

found the nigger

a dentist, an electrician, and a kfc manager

And if we look to South Africa

You're looking at the wrong picture

maltesers are so good, whenever I go to UK I buy a shitload of them

Ideal CAS target

propaganda and refugees

An infestation.

My 6yr old daughter. Sitting at my feet. Separating crayon, because "those colors don't belong together."
Hard to argue with logic that sound.

Mud

Depends on your metric but sure, and what can you do

i'm not racist but damn why do they always look the same, if this was an identical image of a group of white kids or mixed races each would look much more unique, something with african genetic monosomething?

>people

Mononogitus

A place to send your 35 cents a day, outdated textbooks and misprinted superbowl tshirts.

Shit I actually looked and you're right. If I had to pick one of them out of a lineup I wouldn't be able to do it, even looking at this picture for a guide

Astronauts

I see a combined iq of 130

They've all got Polar Express eyes I can hardly fucking look at the photo

Children whom their parents can't feed and shouldnt've had in the first place desu. Africans have so obscene amount of children eventhough they don't even have basic agriculture. This couldn't tell you anymore clearly that africans are irresponsible twats that expect the rest of the world to sort out their problems. And also they ofcourse similarly can't into birth control either. Bad combination. These little jackasses might be cute when they're young but when they turn into the nigger variety in the teenage years they're less cute and becomes such a massive problem that they might even end your fucking life or the life of your loved one cause you got in the way of their nigger behaviour.

The end of civilization, mankind, and all intelligent life as we know it

Future Citizen of Europe

Human beings

Actually most poor people fuck out of an evelutionary desire, not just because of farming

>Shit I actually looked and you're right. If I had to pick one of them out of a lineup I wouldn't be able to do it, even looking at this picture for a guide
Fun fact, "white people"/europeans are the most diverse group of people on the planet, including in the color spectrum. Niggers look like fucking clones with CLEAR monkey noses and features in quite a lot of them. I mean it's so crystal clear and to see it one just have to dispense preconcieved notions and wishful thinking and you can clearly see a half chimp staring back at you trying to pretend it's the same as the rest of us.

Nooo that'd be those crooked teeth cunts we'd call Brits

The end of the world.

Citation needed

>Actually most poor people fuck out of an evelutionary desire, not just because of farming
Has nothing to do with being poor, niggers breed completely recklessly because they lack impulse control and thinking about the future and action and consequences does not go on in their heads.
It's not out of an evolutionary desire or whatever bullshit, it's simply for self gratification, and since they can't into birth control they instantly get pregnant, there are examples from africa with nigger having 38 kids, every other time she fucks she get preggers essentially.

Citation

>Citation needed
You're so blind, you don't even realize it. euros range in eye color like green, blue, grey, hazel, hair, from red, brown, light blonde, full blonde etc. etc. With niggers it's just one big pile of fucking mud and the niggers look like near clones of eachother. That they call themselves people of color is an insult, brown and black aren't the only colors on the spectrum.