How does Sup Forums feel about Israel's border wall?

How does Sup Forums feel about Israel's border wall?

jews are garbage

Why protect something that's literally worthless?

>morty is on the wall now
>it's illegal now
>tear it down now!

it's adequate. the concrete slabs are not well reinforced and they don't have a foundation.
also the concrete sections are only on urban/urban contact lines. most of their border is double fence but it seems to work for them well enough

can someone explain to me what pickle rick is and why it's so funny? i've never seen the show but every time i see a thread dedicated to shitting on rick and morty there's usually people saying the pickle rick episode is hilarious

We can't because it isn't. It's for children and bugmen are children.

>How does Sup Forums feel about Israel's border wall?
On the one hand it keeps the muslims from killing Jews, on the other it makes Israel a more attractive destination for European Jews to emigrate to.
I'm torn.

it's the worst joke in rick and morty and people who hate it for its few nihlistic and anti-religion comments take the low hanging fruit to make fun of it.

>it's the worst joke in rick and morty
yea but what's the joke? is a quick rundown possible or do i have to watch it?

>attention whoring leftist STILL has to put their twitter handle on there

I AM BETON RIIIIIIIICK

Rick turns himself into a pickle to avoid having to go to family therapy. It caught on in a good and bad way because some things just catch on. That's really the long and short of it

This

>it's the worst joke in rick and morty
That counts as a joke to Rick and morty fans?
Are they braindead?

fpbp unironically

Just deport all the Jews there, sanction Israel, then weaponize the surrounding Arab countries. Problem solved.

>Nihilism
People who actually like this show offend me when they use this word

>t.brainlet
you have to have IQ higher than 125 to understand this masterpiece

>Rick turns himself into a pickle to avoid having to go to family therapy.
so is he hiding out as a pickle so his family can't find him? or since he's a pickle he doesnt have to go to therapy?

Remember folks, it's not the Jews, it's the Zionists.
The same Zionists who financed and worked closely with Hitler to spook Jews into moving into the middle of a shithole in the desert.

2nd one. it was a bad episode

that's rick you low iq imbecile

They're going to get overwhelmed by demographics anyway. The world war Z scene is a good depiction of their future.

Latter
It doesn't make sense but it's just a setup for the rest of the episode

>be leftist
>write memes from a cartoon series no palestinian child will ever comprehend because there's no screaming allah akbars, goats or bombs

yeah i know, but we're on Sup Forums so let's keep it simple

this was drawn by a Palestinian you low iq plebian

>delet this

>he doesn't know there's israeli's opposed to zionism in palestine

How can it be illegal when it was build by the legal government?

to be fair you need to be very high iq to understand illegal border walls

there is no joke. Rick, (((Morty's))) grandfather, turns himself into a pickle, screems "pickle Rick!" too many times and rolls down a storm drain and fights rats.

Brain-dead, goy? These people got sealed packets of (((Szechuan sauce))) for a mere 200 dollars each.

We should be looking to these people as future leaders.

honestly it looks poorly built - uneven placement of misshapen panels. shameful.