Sup Forums tells me to "make babies, save the white race"

>be 31 year old, Caucasian male
>can literally trace my ancestry back to a king and Catholic saint
>make decent money
>active in the outdoors, and in good shape
>9/10 physical features
Meanwhile, the only girl I've been able to find that actually wants a family is 40, divorced with 3 kids and didn't want anymore. All girls I've met in their mid-20s just want to "smash" and hangout with their bat buddies, drinking and doing cocaine.
Where did I go wrong Sup Forums?
Why can't I find a white gf that wants a family? Is it too late for me? I'm really close to giving up and becoming a step dad

Bar buddies*

seems to be a recurring them today

Import
E-dating?
If you want to find normal people you can find those people when you're friends with friends etc. But u should be snagging them when they were young and you were like 25. 31 only works if you >age like wine
So when you look like george clooney at your age you should be able to find some normal girls.

T. Vagina owner

I'm phoneposting, nobully

>Trace my ancestry to a king

If any of that were remotely true, you wouldn't be having this problem. Suicide is the only option.

You literally have access to every woman hat has an internet connection. If you're really that amazing you should have no problem. Something's wrong with you. Sort it out.

nigger you spend way too much time on Sup Forums go to sleep

go to Europe and get a wife there. i mean, if any ugly sandnigger can do this then so can you. Right?

This, if OP is handsome and has a stable job you just need to get out there and find ur qt 3.14 future wife. But i'm guessing he has the autisms and never goes out.

This

Or you are severely autistic

WE

LOL, how does it feel to know you are inferior to the black man that can get that white womyn?

uh why would you ever be a step dad

saved roachfagit, finally accepting truths. be sure to brush yer tooth

>descended from Clovis
Do you really think this makes you special? Almost all Western Europeans and even most mestizos can trace their patrilineal lineage to Emperor Charlemagne. And Clovis preceded him.

Of course. Make sure to wash your ass my white friend. Don't be afraid of putting estrogen water inside your anus

Its all true. When I was jobless liser, I never had trouble getting women. Its almost like working hard to be successful and make good money, made my friends ghost me from jealousy and all but ended my social life. I notice it when I go out sometimes and watch women swoon over alcoholic losers. Guys with nothing to do all day but drink and do drugs seem to get all the women. When you Am dedicate yourself to stood improvement, buy nice things like an expensive car and clothes, it backfires when you try to talk to women. Like being a stable, intellifent, good looking man that makes decent,but not great money, is a turn off

Find a nice latina.

Then dont faggot

ayy lmao

>khan

statue on the right is qt af.

The benefits of an eternally greatful wife, of course. A single woman in her 40s will beg to do things to you that'll make your toes vmcurl and put a anime on your face for a week. Never met a self entitled 20 something girl that ever came close to providing the kind of pleasure a late 30s/early 40s woman will do happily

Would OP really just come on Sup Forums and tell lies? No way man, this guy is legit legit.

I didn't post the actual king. Its too specific to who I am and u could dox me

The difference about Clooney is that he looked 40 when he was 20 and never changed.

Nice beta whine-post you massive faggot

>implying

Not only can I trace my lineage to a king but I'm also the direct hier to a certain noble house. However I'm in the same boat as you OP, the way I see it we've at the end of Western civ, and after this there will only be a long dark night

>hier
Heir*dammit

>being this much of a cuck

Either go MGTOW or bang bar sluts. Marrying used goods is disgusting and just depressing

im way better looking than clooney

>Where did I go wrong Sup Forums?
You're looking in the wrong place. Try a church. Lots of dumb bitches there, too, but that's still where you'll find the winner.
She's not at the bar, user. Those are just whores.

If you cant find a girl then a normie like myself is fucked. Im like you but a 6/10

>marrying a loyal woman is disgusting
>banging bar sluts isnt
enjoy your herpes and HPV

>he looked 40 when he was 20 and never changed
He did. He totally did!

>If you cant find a girl then a normie like myself is fucked. Im like you but a 6/10
thats not true. Women are turned on by novelty and turned off by intelligence.
OP here, by the way.

I was basically told by a chick that there is one secret to get any girl.
what she said is basically, all women are insecure. Every Single Woman on the face of the earth is insecure and basically all you need to do is tell them that they're extremely beautiful and you have to make them feel like they're the only woman in your entire world.
I guess im just too autistic, or too cynical to pull it off. Probably just way to fucking cynical, because I have a very hard time of hiding how i feel about everything.
But apparently, even if you dont have attractive features, all you need to do to get the girl of your dreams is to wink at her, make a kissy face, and tell her shes the most beautiful girl you've ever seen.
I can assure you I am very attractive male, intelligent and funny, great in bed and i've lost more then a few girls because I failed to make them feel like they were loved

What city are you in? You use dating sites? You check churches? I've found women looking to start families but I would always fuck things up and now that I'm ready to settle down I haven't been able to find any more. I need to move somewhere more conservative...

My friend's girlfriend just got pregnant with another guy's kid. They had been dating for years and he was raising her previous kids as his own. Now he's an alcoholic and trying to pull things together but doesn't know how.

My cousin is falling into the same trap. She broke up with him until she got pregnant with another guy's kid, that guy didn't want anything to do with her and now all of a sudden she loves my cousin. I want to tell him something but we're surrounded by fake (liberal) friends telling him how great he is for doing this.

There's something wrong with your life if that is the only type of woman you meet. Sort yourself out.

I have trouble telling women they are beautiful without sounding like a complete beta

i dont know about that. The worst times in my life as for as the romance side of things, were when i was leading a health, outdoor, active lifestyle. All the girls seemed to be into dread-locking having white boys with trust funds.
Im sure if i fell of the wagon and started getting hight and drunk everynight I'd bounce back, but its just not worth it anymore.
I can just go to my MILFs house, get a BJ, a back rub and a homecooked meal, all for the price of reading her youngest one a bedtime story before his bed time and i dont have to pay a dime for alcohol or deal with random asshole all night

>I have trouble telling women they are beautiful without sounding like a complete beta
>without sounding like a complete beta
dont you get it, user? thats what they want.
The only alpha thing your future wife wants out of you is to be a concealed carry holder and defend her honor when needed. Other than that, you're supposed to be 1000% in love and irrational controlled by your desire to be with her

mother Mary.. i need to proof read these post. Wow, thats embarrassing

never take a womans advice dude

Female psychology is built around their relationship with their fathers. Meaning they will chase for his affection, since dads are always busy.
Dont give her compliments, dont make her feel anything

do it only when you feel like she deserves to hear it

I feel like you just got out of a time capsule

it is your goal to breed your wife boy

Welcome to 2017 rural u.s

Ive never found it easy to argue with digits