TRUMP TO RELEASE ALL JFK FILES

But some names will remain secret? Is George Bush Senior able to relax now Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924064610038272000
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924414387343028224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where can we find these ?

Trump has declared all out war on the deep state. Buckle up.

BEST PRESIDENT!

ha, some guys in black suits will now visit Trump and explain to him in detail why he will go back on this statement soon. Or some files will disappear/get lost, can't besmirch the good name of the governmetn agencies after all
puppet

inb4 fake names/manipulated information

>governmetn

heh

yeah I fugged up

did he?
>to put all and any conspiracy theories to rest
seems like it's supposed to support the "official" version, not the reality of CIA killing JFK

I do believe they have already tried to talk him out of it.

Put conspiracies to rest? But the documents confirmed a few of them didn't they? Any professional historian commented on them? Two gunners and stuff?

>professional historian

Literally a career where you dictate to people how to think

yeah. I don't trust government agencies...but I also don't trust Trumps tweets, they are good for laughs though and shitting on media.
But if it turns out Trump really did it and I see CIA or whatever pissed all my credit to him

As if any conspiracy theorist will trust a government release. Unless they outright confirm one of the theories it will just be viewed as an attempt to put people off the trail

i don't know if we are all actually prepared for how insane the happenings are about to get

(((documents)))

iran nork provocations; democrats being retarded in general, the whole RUSSIA thing is comical; Catalonia bantz; EU problems; Turkeys way to ottoman2.0; technological innovations, all purpose algorithms are possible as proven by alphago zero

lotsa stuff going on

Blumpf is protecting the names of criminals.
what a shock.

He's going to take a lot of shit for this in the media "Trump is putting American interests at risk by releasing all the files".

God damn I hate the media.

I can't help but wonder if he's talking about the documents from the 80s and 90s though, I mean, when he says "ALL" you'd think he does, which would be incredibly surprising to me.

u don't even need 2 b a conspiracy theorist 2 distrust what they release -- if u've ever actually looked @, & read a FOIA document, some of the pages they release r 100% in black-ink [REDACTED(LUULUL)]

Indeed, we are living in very interesting times.

I didn't see anything in the recently released documents that was redacted.

'FOIA'
[pic-related]

me neither it was all black-ink, or wasnt released @ all

id trust a Trump release, he seems like he wants to fight hard now

the documents are only protecting a few people faggot. there are not any redaction.

>me neither it was all black-ink
Can you not follow what I'm saying at all? There were no redactions in any of the recently released documents (that I saw). And no shit some stuff wasn't released, that's partially why the thread exists at all.

.....lol

>say youre going to release all files
>withhold the important ones
>theres literally no possible way for the public to know you withheld Them
>"see? Theres no conspiracy here, trump released the files and there was nothing"

Bump.. And roll for MAGA

You realize there's an index of all the files? If something ends up not being released, we'll know.

>heres jfk files showing how bad deep state is
Trump is getting arrested on Monday.

Hitler will testify against the ZOG at the upcoming military tribunals.

such profound life changing information,
would read again.

Im pretty sure if there is a conspiracy like the cia/deep state killing him they wouldn't conveniently write it down and intentionally preserve the evidence of what they did anyway

i'm sure stuanch-Americans would love 2 know these people; fun fact: WW3 is not profitable, & RU was afraid we were going 2 set them up/stage a circumstance where we blamed them(((hey that sounds familiar)))

Oh absolutely (or just not turn it over to the archive), I was replying to what you had said in your post
>theres literally no possible way for the public to know you withheld Them

>WW3 is not profitable
Maybe not for you.

Indeed, but what if they edited the index decades ago?

Kek

no it would be -- most ppl on this planet r just animals 2 me; but im not that evil 2 do something like killing a sentient animal or even eat it

I'm just saying, someone would be making money - (((they))) always do.

$$ ultimately comes from God -- who provides it in over-abundance; (((they))) r followers/believers of God/Devil

How will the kikes ever recover?

That's a chinese curse though, damnit.

>the true responsible for this is [Redacted]

germans r dum

relax, it's just a (((cohencidence)))

Distraction from the coming indictment of his kids / staff.

you son of a bitch. kek

Another mirage, just like the wall (((prototypes)))

But his supporters swallow it like the good goys they are, so you have to respect Trump.

This is semi brilliant. Anything totally fucked up with a blacked out name will cause a doxxing shitstorm on the internet

>Not releasing all names
>put to rest any and all conspiracies

Really now

>(((cohencidence)))
christ that's good

My concern now is WHEN. He didn't say a date. CNN is going to have a lot of fun calling him a liar and ineffective if the FBI stalls the release indefinitely. He might have opened himself up while trying to do the right thing.

It shouldn't be hard to figure out where his name goes in redacted files

but still, it's redacted.

Basically any memo with a blacked out "from" would probably be from "FBI Director."

>He thinks he can put conspiracy theories to rest
It's almost charming how naive he is

>[REDACTED]

Oh, he knows. Definitely not naive.

It's weird how it seems nobody noticed when he tweeted out the exact same thing, word for word, in image form yesterday.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924064610038272000
He even had twitter trips.

Be skeptical anons.
I hate the ultimate vermin Hillary too but it would be naive to perceive Trump as some divine omnipotence.
Any major revelation might create a chain reaction of disclosures. Not to mention it will also be used as an excuse for relentless skepticism and vocal distrust against any government for generations to come.
If the existence of an unnamed, let alone unrestrained faction that is void of any code of cunduct will eventually make it's way to 911.
If he ever goes there they will kill Trump's family too just like they sacked the whole Kennedy bloodline.

These tweets and games are just political bravado and theater for the plebs.

What if the conspiracy he is referring to is the official narrative that it was lone Oswald?

If everything was released except for a few names that were still alive we could still get what actually happened.

Also, it's weird that Trump negotiated right before the last release, we got a dump, now we are going for another round days later. (((Someone))) didn't hold up their end of the bargin.

Lol he is clearly stirring the pot. Of course he knows conspiracy theories will never rest. This is the matador waiving the red cape to get folks digging.

ayyy

>ifunny

Kys cancer

Haha, wow.

Everyone probably just thought it was a meme

Quads of truth

It's because the media/shills got their tranny dick clits hard over the Monday charges.

Good. People should not trust the government

>official narrative that it was lone Oswald?

Well I think that part has been reached

Second shooter archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf Last page and last paragraph.

But remember he said any and all. Key wording "any and all"

Even I saw it, and liked it, but didn't really catch the significance until today.

HOLY SHIT

I concur.
That is why these documents should not be cherished with optimism.

Do you suppose his specific mention of General Kelly has any extra meaning? Is Kelly known for having a theory on the assassination? Is there some reason he would have a large say in the process, beyond being Chief of Staff?

BTFO

It's even worse lad. That apple logo... it has a bite taken out of it. It symbolizes the apple from the tree of knowledge, that adam and eve took a bite from after being swayed by satan to do so.

Apple's logo is literally a satanic reference. It is the celebration of man rebelling against his creator. It is the transhumanist agenda.

>Key wording "any and all"
What we were taught growing up that is still currently in "history" books in schools is the truth about what happened?

Trump seems awkward at times with his word choice but it usually comes out later on they were chosen for a specific reason.

A conspiracy is an agreement between persons who intend to gain some collective advantage while keeping their agreement secret from the public or from other people affected by it. Depending on the circumstances, a conspiracy may also be a crime, or a civil wrong.

So maybe any and all conspiracy theories means the theories from those who conspired against us.

No, its worse than worse, it's worser,ER! I mean like, if fire needs oxygen to burn, than how come the sun is burning?!

Not only that, but if there's something crazy with a name blacked out, then it would be safe to assume that person is still alive, and it will in fact fuel new conspiracy theories, theorizing about who it might be.

I like this it's much easier to read through them.

>Is George Bush Senior able to relax now Sup Forums
His sex assault incidences finally being made public the same week the JFK files are being made partially public are intentional. "They" are trying to condition the public from seeing him as a grandfatherly figure (all of the conditioning thus far) to being a bad guy.

Insightful, yeah, I see that now.

He says all sorts of shit he doesn't believe as CYA. Whenever he makes some statement saying some cucky shit he makes it really obvious by his body language and his tone of voice that he thinks it's horse shit.

GO! GO! GO!