BIG

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924382514613030912

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924064610038272000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gotta be honest, didn't think he'd release it.

Nice.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

it's fucking happening

>in order to put any and all conspiracy theories to rest

In other words, he is going to continue to protect GHWB and the membership in his cabal.

I am disappointed.

The only people who voted for Crooked Hillary are niggers and woman.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

I wonder if GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH will fit into any of those redacted spots

>Ironic awooo posting.

Seriously, though. Wow. I didn't think he'd be able to do this.

Best president ever! He never ceases to amaze me.

Stay mad swamp German.

I can see him using the info as leverage.

Didn't he tweet literally the same yesterday or is my timeline on repeat?

I worry that this is exactly right

big if jews

41 isn't going to make it to 2020 anyways, so at least we'll get full disclosure then

this. Probably the cabal losing is not just a meme.

Page 64 of
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf

It is (them).

Gotta love Trump

It is beginning.

> pic related

MASHALLAH

Bump for Trump.

>a teenager killed JFK and he is still alive!

Trump please start a nuclear war. No one nukes a corn field, your people will be safe.

WTF

Posting in epic bread

>people think the CIA hasnt already buried any usefull info

Enjoys those crumbs

You spelled shtity wrong

they killed christ they killed kennedy they are going to kill trump and genocide the white race screencap this

of course trump cultists will praise him hiding the names of criminal conspirators

>literally (they)

ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BE ETERNALLY BTFO.

You have my undivided erection

It is indeed impressive. Was not expecting this at all.

Maybe he'll release the 9/11 stuff too.

Meme magic is real

>leverage on a 93 yr old using David Copperfield as a pickup line

He's a 93 year old former president. He already won. There's nothing that can be done to him.

>in other words bush must not be named

Uh oh, now I seriously hope he watches his back. Doing this (among other things obviously) could end up JFK'ing him.

any other pages worth knowing about?

Releasing 9/11 documents would mean a war with NK immediately after.

The funny thing is he tweeted out the exact same words in image form yesterday and almost nobody reported on it. I guess they're too lazy to report when they can't copy and paste the text of his tweets.

When?

This was my mom's first question. A date would be nice. He kind of opens himself up to much fuckery from the media if it takes six months because of alphabet footdragging.

Wait, WHAT??

Trump is guilty as fuck and using the remaining files as leverage. Anyone who doesn't see this is a dotard

Of course he insulted token black Don Lemon just in time

Strange

And LGBTQRSWXYZ people. And women who think they are men and men who think they are women.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924064610038272000

Goddamn japanese women do the best thiqq. There's a few white women who pull it off well, but they have to be going for the librarian/mousey look or it just looks like shit.

Israel did it.

i don't get what the big deal is. So fucking what, shit happened decades ago, is not even relevant today. Hell Jimmy hoffa is big of a mystery than this shit.

You live in a country that was mostly built at or below sea level. Tell me again how intelligent your city people are.

nope. he's not directly fucking GHWB and LBJ. Assange will do that shortly after.

It could be reasoned that this is a death threat to anyone living that's involved in the JFK assassination, should they continue fucking with trump.