Why are Americans so susceptible to indoctrination?

Why are Americans so susceptible to indoctrination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkUuABNnTC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subpar education and economic conditions for plebs. Most American cities are deteriorating shitholes.

why is OP such a faggot?

>German criticizing the USA for being susceptible to indoctrination as Frau Hitler replaces Germany with Soros immigrants.

kill yourself, Klaus.

Nobody wants to die

Why are Germans so susceptible to annihilation?

I D E O L O G Y

A shared civic identity is the last thing we have going for us. Only a relative few truly believe in it, but take the little signifiers away and suddenly you're in a civil war

>asking the important questions
Why are you such a faggot Kraut?
sage

>Germans

youtube.com/watch?v=vkUuABNnTC0

>get shot
>instantly convert to islam so they let you live

#refugees are welcome here

It's the fluoride in the drinking water and the immunization shots destroying the brain.

t. actual chemist

White openness and gullibility

Special interest groups lobbying for education cutbacks, leading to dumber kids

Freedom. The more free the society the more indoctrinated it can become until it eventually loses its freedom. This has happened to europe, too much freedom, not enough critical thinking, now you are all brainwashed.

Like being indoctrinated to accept muslim rapfugees that murder your family?

Hmmmm

is the USA that free though?

Why are German' s so obsessed by the fact that we respect, honor, and take pride in our flag? Why don't you love your flag and people Klaus? Oh, right your taught from day one that you belong to the most evil race to ever exist and the only way for Germans to repent for their grandfather's sins is to destroy their German identity as fast as possible.

I guess it's their German ancestry.

50% nonnwhite, basically babies dominated by then, the 50% whites are indocttinated by the state education and ebangelical cultists.

What freedom does the US have over a chinese person?

Hey! Catalonia!

It's a [roxy, but still, hey!

proxy*

The freedom to not be Chinese.

As opposed to which other nation?

>respect for your country is indoctrination

No wonder Yurope is becoming a muzzie shithole. You faggots have no respect for yourselves and your country

Fluoride

Coming from a country where they disavow their own grandparents this is pretty rich.

>56%
>Respect

I said the number again mommy

Hundred bucks says I can start a fake protest and CNN will air that shit. Join me to expose fake news!

I doesn't make it any less true, Jamal

What country are you from? Be honest now.

Denmark.

Why, based black man?

Says the stupid Nazi.

You don't identify yourself as a Dane though?

>Why would anyone love their country?

I totally understand how you can't wrap your head around this.

What state do you come from, burger?

>freedom
>country that has private healthcare and debtors prisons
really activates the almonds

I'd be really interested in what the racial demographics of the EU are now. Some of the largest members are turning brown in less than a generation. I'd like to see the math.

Then look it up DeLontre.

You'll find that the reason we are freaking out about immigrants is that what we fear above all else is having the racial demographics of the US in a couple of generations.

The right wing movement that has spread across Europe, and the centrist anti-immigrant movements as well (you know Macron, I hope) is all motivated by the fact that people detest what the US has become.

So go ahead and google, based black man.

you ain't talkin' shit bout murica in hear smelly fag.
Go read you gayass books an stop askin these stupid usless shit.

We're still majority white. For someone spamming the stat every five seconds I think you'd know that. You're going to tip to majority non-white in ten years. Maybe when the whole of Europe is fucked you'll become a Dane again.

By the way, all of our minorities are Christian-based who mostly just want free shit. Your Muslims are going to stop at nothing short of a total societal takeover. Have fun with that.

we're far more indoctrinated than they are

delet this picture of me right now